Author Topic: oscar WEBER IS A rough ridin' LOSER WHO CAN'T RECRUIT AND IS SOCIALLY AWKWARD  (Read 115236 times)

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: oscar WEBER IS A rough ridin' LOSER WHO CAN'T RECRUIT AND IS SOCIALLY AWKWARD
« Reply #400 on: February 21, 2013, 12:53:44 AM »

Offline 0.42

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pasghetti
    • View Profile
Re: oscar WEBER IS A rough ridin' LOSER WHO CAN'T RECRUIT AND IS SOCIALLY AWKWARD
« Reply #401 on: February 21, 2013, 02:31:52 AM »
As long as the BBQ doesn't come from Lockhart, I'm in.

:shakesfist:

Offline Havs

• Taco Walk'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • Twitter

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 21, 2013, 09:03:13 AM »
Did you know...

On February 28th, 1981 Missouri beat K-State 46 to 43 in Columbia to break a tie and win the Big 8 title. Until today, that is the latest K-State has been in 1st place in any basketball conference race.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 21, 2013, 09:06:55 AM »
Did you know...

On February 28th, 1981 Missouri beat K-State 46 to 43 in Columbia to break a tie and win the Big 8 title. Until today, that is the latest K-State has been in 1st place in any basketball conference race.

:surprised: :emawkid:

catzacker

« Reply #405 on: February 21, 2013, 09:17:55 AM »
Did you know...

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
oscar WEBER IS A rough ridin' LOSER WHO CAN'T RECRUIT AND IS SOCIALLY AWKWARD
« Reply #406 on: February 21, 2013, 09:24:07 AM »
Did you know...

Love these
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 21, 2013, 09:32:42 AM »
Coincidence that ?

I think not.

catzacker

« Reply #408 on: February 21, 2013, 09:34:45 AM »
9 in a row is definitely something to celebrate about.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 21, 2013, 10:04:20 AM »
Yes I remember this, 11 years old, sunvold, stipo, and Frazier.  But what I remember better was the snowball at skate east to kool and the gang.  :fatty:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 21, 2013, 10:10:09 AM »
And the fabulous jay Randolph.
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Ghost of Stan Parrish

• I found my password
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 21, 2013, 11:05:09 AM »
Did you know...

Love these

totally
"I'm thankful our MHK forefathers had the foresight to lynch white dudes so that we might be able to throw up the mob with a clear conscience."

Offline kougar24

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 21, 2013, 11:10:35 AM »
Did you know...

:thumbs:

Offline daBish7

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Bump :popcorn:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile

Starting to question the "can't recruit" part somewhat...

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Why? Are we giving passes to Orris, Jack Krap, and the fact that someone from the staff was in St. John, Kansas last month? Some of you are getting way ahead of yourselves.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
josh gray :(

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile

Why? Are we giving passes to Orris, Jack Krap, and the fact that someone from the staff was in St. John, Kansas last month? Some of you are getting way ahead of yourselves.

Agreed.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile

Is really just Jack, at least Orris was quickly replaced.

But yes, it is too soon for definitive judgments on #bruceketball, but most of last year and the past month have been really fun.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Somehow Weber and staff got three real DITR in this class that polished the hell out of their recruiting cred. They look bright for the future, especially with the addition of Hurt.
But I seriously doubt signing nothing but overlooked talent works long term.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Somehow Weber and staff got three real DITR in this class that polished the hell out of their recruiting cred. They look bright for the future, especially with the addition of Hurt.
But I seriously doubt signing nothing but overlooked talent works long term.

Could be oscar has a great staff. Lowery to collaborate for coaching stuff and a little recruiting and Frazier/Brooks as the main recruiters and guys to relate to the players. :dunno:

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
I'd say he got one DITR and the rest are pretty average or below average.

But the Foster surprise is very nice.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Foster and Westicles qualify as DITR. Westicles's "average" as a freshman, I suppose, but he's exceeded my expectation, which was that he would contribute on Johnson's level. Too early to make bold statements about Thomas, but he appears to be in Foster's level of luster.

Online chum1

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
As far as I'm concerned, we're pretty much set for the next couple years.  It's impossible to evaluate beyond that because we have no idea who will commit down the road.  But between Foster, Jevon, and likely Edwards, I'd say recruiting thus far has been very good.

Offline HerrSonntag

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Can someone with ESPN IN see what they're saying about those frosh-cats behind the paywall?

http://insider.espn.go.com/blog/jeff-goodman/post/_/id/2864/updated-ranking-of-top-10-freshmen