Author Topic: Brad Brown-nose  (Read 2078 times)

Offline Co-ckhornleghorn

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Brad Brown-nose
« on: March 30, 2012, 06:10:51 PM »
Don't let it happen! He couldn't even beat our 10-21 team at home this season! Besides, we want him to stay at Clemson so Frank can beat him to a pulp. This has been a message from the Emergency Broadcast System.  :ksu:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Brad Brown-nose
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2012, 06:42:59 PM »
:confused:

Offline Co-ckhornleghorn

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:54:01 PM »
eff that losery bad person. Give me #gottlieb4ksu or burn the bram down.

Offline yosh

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline 101cat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2012, 07:13:09 PM »
Guys...relax. You're getting worked up over "sources indicate," and someone with "male genitals" in their username.

Half the coaches in the country have supposedly been contacted by KSU. Most of the time, this is a trick used by the school or coach for various reasons. For example, a school might leak this kind of garbage for the attention. A coach might use it for a salary negotiating tool. The easiest way to make your boss want you...is to make him think someone else wants you more. Unless your current administration doesn't want you (lookin' at you, Frank), it usually works fairly well.

Currie's a 'tard, but you have to remember that this is his first hire. He's not going to dig up some turd from Clemson. He's (thankfully) just smart enough to know that he needs to hire someone with an impact. Right now, there's very few people available who meet that standard...and none of them hail from Clemson.

This #gottlieb4ksu is picking up steam pretty damn quick. Have faith. Miracles happen...especially when you email/twitter/phone bomb the living hell out of everyone on campus.  :thumbsup:
"Ask my source? My source said you're phoning in your resignation, and taking a job in South Carolina. Any comment, bad person?"

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2012, 07:20:47 PM »
warm up the napalm

Offline doom

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2012, 07:22:11 PM »
I think Currie is just this dumb.   :flush:
“They said something along the lines of ‘it kind of sounds like you’d be interested in it.’ And I said ‘hell yeah I am. Why not?’” -Doug Gottlieb

Offline j rake

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
    • @j_rake
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2012, 07:26:50 PM »
brownell is actually a great coach. k-state shouldn't go after him, of course, but his teams have always overachieved and he's won at multiple schools.

Offline Co-ckhornleghorn

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2012, 07:28:34 PM »
Maybe Brown-nose wants to leave Clemson because he knows Frank is going to own in-state recruiting and own him on the court, too.  :popcorn: :bwpopcorn:

Offline Ira Hayes

• Created #RayRayForAD
  • Katpak'r
  • The Marine that went to war.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2012, 07:50:42 PM »
Sounds like a great fit to replace Bill Self at KU.

Offline joda

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2012, 11:25:25 PM »
Maybe Brown-nose wants to leave Clemson because he knows Frank is going to own in-state recruiting and own him on the court, too.  :popcorn: :bwpopcorn:

:lol:@ owning S.Carolina in state recruiting. I think HS basketball in SC may be even worse the HS basketball in KS

Offline Co-ckhornleghorn

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2012, 11:30:57 PM »

:lol:@ owning S.Carolina in state recruiting. I think HS basketball in SC may be even worse the HS basketball in KS

Ray Allen, Jermaine O'Neal, Stanley Roberts, Alex English, Kevin Garnett, Devan Downey, Tyrone Corbin, Xavier McDaniel, Raymond Felton, etc. The Celtics alone have 3 players from the State of South Carolina.
« Last Edit: March 30, 2012, 11:36:24 PM by Co-ckhornleghorn »