Author Topic: Hey Racist A-holes in South Carolina...  (Read 64031 times)

Offline #1SCFan

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Hey Racist A-holes in South Carolina...
« Reply #425 on: March 30, 2012, 12:34:12 PM »
Hey y'all. #1SCFan here. Just wanted ta let y'all know that I hate black people and them mexicals. Damn brownies. We all do. THeres a scolarship called the "I hate black people" skoalership and you have to hate black people the most. Everyone hates them tho so lots of people get the scolarshipe.

Go Cocks!. And wite power.

Offline OldCarolina

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: March 30, 2012, 12:37:11 PM »
South Carolina fans are so mad about getting clowned in this thread.
u do realize you are a kansasian? thats a clown if ive ever seen one

You are so angry about being poor.  It is killing you. 

Just pull yourself up by your bootstraps.

If South Carolina is poor, then Kansas is worthless trash.

Go hang yourself, I've got nooses if you're too Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to tie one yourself. We've moved on to just plain, old hunt and kill nowadays.

:opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:

The more poor you are the angrier you get.  hilarious

Come to the Southern heartland, and you'll see how we treat coon-loving Yankees. You'll have to get through the Texas, Arkansas, Tenn., Virginia line before here Yankee. You the more of a dicksucking, man lover you are, the less I want to talk to you.

Saw how that ended up in 1865 didn't we?  Scoreboard, poor slob.

And I'm sure your ancestors had everything to do with that. Well, they were probably one of the thousands that couldn't quite figure out how to shoot a rifle, as your great state has the distinction of having the most deaths of soldiers than any other. Congrats. Our state still has our pride and history, you just have markers and graves.

Offline OldCarolina

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: March 30, 2012, 12:42:03 PM »
Hey y'all. #1SCFan here. Just wanted ta let y'all know that I hate black people and them mexicals. Damn brownies. We all do. THeres a scolarship called the "I hate black people" skoalership and you have to hate black people the most. Everyone hates them tho so lots of people get the scolarshipe.

Better grammar than I've seen from KState fans on this board.

Offline #1SCFan

• Rooster Boost'r
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: March 30, 2012, 12:57:14 PM »

Better grammar than I've seen from KState fans on this board.

hy Jim. Saw that confederate flag flying in yourr front yard. withe power! Want to get a beer later? Maybe watch American History X and agree with it?

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: March 30, 2012, 01:01:16 PM »

Go hang yourself, I've got nooses if you're too Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) to tie one yourself. We've moved on to just plain, old hunt and kill nowadays.

Come to the Southern heartland, and you'll see how we treat coon-loving Yankees. You'll have to get through the Texas, Arkansas, Tenn., Virginia line before here Yankee. You the more of a dicksucking, man lover you are, the less I want to talk to you.

Yeah, sherman didnt have much of a problem doing that.

These poor old rubes are itching for some more bow ties

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: March 30, 2012, 02:23:28 PM »

And I'm sure your ancestors had everything to do with that. Well, they were probably one of the thousands that couldn't quite figure out how to shoot a rifle, as your great state has the distinction of having the most deaths of soldiers than any other. Congrats. Our state still has our pride and history, you just have markers and graves.

You are the proudest of losing I have ever seen.  What an honor to waive the white flag and surrender.

:lol:

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: March 30, 2012, 03:07:22 PM »

my boots dont have "straps" and are used for 2 things. getting thru rough terrain and curb stomping people from kansas

LOL, I'd kick your ass all over your poor racist state.  What a loser.
you would do no such thing. you cant even afford gas to get here much less to drive and kick my ass across it. lol

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: March 30, 2012, 03:08:02 PM »

my boots dont have "straps" and are used for 2 things. getting thru rough terrain and curb stomping people from kansas

you would do no such thing. you cant even afford gas to get here much less to drive and kick my ass across it. lol

u mad.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: March 30, 2012, 03:09:09 PM »
my favorite part was skoalership. Amazing joke technology in use there.

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: March 30, 2012, 03:10:54 PM »

Come to the Southern heartland, and you'll see how we treat coon-loving Yankees. You'll have to get through the Texas, Arkansas, Tenn., Virginia line before here Yankee. The more of a dicksucking, man lover you are, the less I want to talk to you. Not so hilarious.
someone on here called me a racist homophobe... haha. smh. you know they like that male genitals meat sandwich in kansas. mmmmm nom nom nom

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: March 30, 2012, 03:14:03 PM »

u mad.
Jayhawks

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: March 30, 2012, 03:31:57 PM »
lol main exports for kansas and their 65,000 + farmers. Corn and Wheat. lol compared to sc's 21,000 farmers. in a state barely twice as big you have over 3x as many farmers. man i feel sorry for you. and we are poor? hahaha. your dumb ass farmers didnt even realize they filled for aid and grants and were only getting a quarter of a percent of the grant total while other states (including sc) were getting over whole percents. it took 15 years before your dumbasses even complained

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: March 30, 2012, 03:48:00 PM »
lol main exports for kansas and their 65,000 + farmers. Corn and Wheat. lol compared to sc's 21,000 farmers. in a state barely twice as big you have over 3x as many farmers. man i feel sorry for you. and we are poor? hahaha. your dumb ass farmers didnt even realize they filled for aid and grants and were only getting a quarter of a percent of the grant total while other states (including sc) were getting over whole percents. it took 15 years before your dumbasses even complained

Enjoy your welfare, loser.

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: March 30, 2012, 03:56:46 PM »

you mad? lol JAYHAWKS.  dont get mad farmer bob

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: March 30, 2012, 04:16:12 PM »

u mad again.

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: March 30, 2012, 04:17:11 PM »

u mad again.
you are a kstate fan. i feel bad for you

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: March 30, 2012, 04:19:34 PM »

u mad again.

u really mad.

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: March 30, 2012, 04:30:51 PM »

u mad again.

u really mad.
when i get mad i shoot people in kansas from sc. im not mad... youd know

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: March 30, 2012, 04:31:27 PM »

u mad again.

u really mad.

nah, u mad.

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: March 30, 2012, 05:05:43 PM »

u mad again.

u really mad.

nah, u mad.
Jayhawks. bet that makes you cry. you know... your daddy that never shows you love

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: March 30, 2012, 05:22:19 PM »
Little man's syndrome

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: March 30, 2012, 05:42:44 PM »
It must be really frustrating, living your whole life, knowing that you will never live up to the grandeur that is North Carolina. I feel badly for you. Really.

Offline 101cat

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: March 30, 2012, 05:46:33 PM »

u mad again.

u really mad.

nah, u mad.
Jayhawks. bet that makes you cry. you know... your daddy that never shows you love

Not the kind of love your daddy shows you, I'll bet. Maybe a purty mouth runs in the family...  :dunno:
"Ask my source? My source said you're phoning in your resignation, and taking a job in South Carolina. Any comment, bad person?"

Offline bigwilliesock

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: March 30, 2012, 05:49:34 PM »

:lol: at any K-State fan having to drive anywhere  :kstategrad:

Offline Shootemup

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: March 30, 2012, 05:55:16 PM »
It must be really frustrating, living your whole life, knowing that you will never live up to the grandeur that is North Carolina. I feel badly for you. Really.
could b worse. we could live in the shadow of what is kansas jayhawks