Author Topic: #TeamUnderwood - Especially SINCE JOHN CURRIE JERKED UNDERWOOD AROUND  (Read 26636 times)

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: #TeamUnderwood - Especially SINCE JOHN CURRIE JERKED UNDERWOOD AROUND
« Reply #75 on: April 02, 2012, 02:17:56 PM »
Is there anyone left who doesn't see Currie for the lying bastard that he is?

Kirk Schulz? Or maybe he's just ok with it. :dunno:

Offline bruce

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 02, 2012, 02:22:39 PM »
Schulz

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2012, 02:24:20 PM »
Shulz is a rough ridin' coward

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 02, 2012, 02:25:19 PM »
Brad,

Thanks for all you did for KSU hoops.  You were truly EMAW.  Good luck going forward, we promise to root for you, hope you get a HC gig, and no hard feelings bro.  Also thanks for not getting any DUIs.

Sincerely,
goEMAW.com

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 02, 2012, 02:31:01 PM »

RockyMtnCat?

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Jabeez

• Combo-Fan
  • #Currie4USPrez
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 02, 2012, 02:36:17 PM »
#HireSheahon
Straight trade  Currie for him.  Hell clean up their broke asses and run their programs into the ground "the right way"

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
Re: #TeamUnderwood
« Reply #81 on: April 02, 2012, 02:37:13 PM »
TX

I can tell you that Underwoods house is not on the active MLS system in Manhattan. I can also tell you that he is leaving (unless a miracle happens) and going with Frank. Currie screwed this up big time. I can't go into details, but Brad leaving is Curries fault. That I am sure of.

TX

Let's just say that Currie changed things and wasn't exactly good on his word.

Anyone surprised?   :flush:

Can I assume this came from GPC?  Is the TX guy like our CC?  What do they think of the hire now?  Why do I even care at this point?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 02, 2012, 02:38:52 PM »
TX

I can tell you that Underwoods house is not on the active MLS system in Manhattan. I can also tell you that he is leaving (unless a miracle happens) and going with Frank. Currie screwed this up big time. I can't go into details, but Brad leaving is Curries fault. That I am sure of.

TX

Let's just say that Currie changed things and wasn't exactly good on his word.

Anyone surprised?   :flush:

Can I assume this came from GPC?  Is the TX guy like our CC?  What do they think of the hire now?  Why do I even care at this point?

I don't even care who the source is or how big of a dumbass he is/ is not. I am going to treat that story like gospel and repeat it to everyone I know.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 02, 2012, 02:39:45 PM »
TX doesn't work for the AD but he lives in Manhattan.  He works in real estate iirc.  He is usually correct with his info.

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 02, 2012, 02:42:18 PM »
TX doesn't work for the AD but he lives in Manhattan.  He works in real estate iirc.  He is usually correct with his info.

Thanks.  Captain Crap is a way better name for a mole than TX. 

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 02, 2012, 02:42:42 PM »

Yeah TX is usually solid.  If Underwood was jerked around too then I'm officially mad.
emaw

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 02, 2012, 02:43:34 PM »

Yeah TX is usually solid.  If Underwood was jerked around too then I'm officially mad.

Welcome aboard!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 02, 2012, 02:45:20 PM »
TX is an A- source, but an A+ friend.

Offline bruce

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 02, 2012, 02:47:44 PM »
I still don't get people's fascination with Underwood, but if it means more people are pissed at Currie, all the better.

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 02, 2012, 02:48:30 PM »
According to two sources (one working for the AD) on Friday night, Currie told Brad that they had their coach and that they wanted Brad to stay and threw out a big $ figure telling him he would be Associate head coach.  Brad was planning to accept.  Then on Saturday night Brad met with Currie and Weber.  Currie changed the figures on him and this pissed him off.  Currie said they needed the money for other assistants.  Brad was very interested in KU but in the end decided to go with Frank to S. Carolina. 

Brads daughter was in school and was balling all morning.

As for assistants, we have Lowery and next guy that we are going after is Jerrance Howard ( :pray:) but word is that KU is also after him.  The backup plan is the Central Michigan that was just let go.  So we will probably end up with an all fired staff of losers.

Offline WildCatzPhreak

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2012, 02:50:18 PM »
WCSOAT?

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2012, 02:50:46 PM »
WCSOAT?

If we land Howard, no.  so probably yes. 

Online WildcatNkilt

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Had the worst birthday ever on Dec. 5th of '98.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2012, 02:50:58 PM »
According to two sources (one working for the AD) on Friday night, Currie told Brad that they had their coach and that they wanted Brad to stay and threw out a big $ amount and told him he would be Associate head coach.  Brad was planning on accepting.  Then on Saturday night Brad met with Currie and Weber.  Currie changed the figures on him and this pissed him off.  Currie said they needed the money for other assistants.  Brad was very interested in KU but in the end decided to go with Frank to S. Carolina. 

As for assistants, we have Lowery and next guy that we are going after is Jerrance Howard ( :pray:) but word is that ku is also after him.  The next guy tha Weber is going after is some coach at Central Michigan that was just let go.  So we will probably end up with an all fired staff of losers.

Oh man...   :embarrassed:
Kansas City Blue Barbecue fan.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2012, 02:51:29 PM »
According to two sources (one working for the AD) on Friday night, Currie told Brad that they had their coach and that they wanted Brad to stay and threw out a big $ amount and told him he would be Associate head coach.  Brad was planning on accepting.  Then on Saturday night Brad met with Currie and Weber.  Currie changed the figures on him and this pissed him off.  Currie said they needed the money for other assistants.  Brad was very interested in KU but in the end decided to go with Frank to S. Carolina. 

As for assistants, we have Lowery and next guy that we are going after is Jerrance Howard ( :pray:) but word is that ku is also after him.  The next guy tha Weber is going after is some coach at Central Michigan that was just let go.  So we will probably end up with an all fired staff of losers.

Going from a fiery coaching staff to a fired one.  :emawkid:

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2012, 02:52:07 PM »

I AM OFFICIALLY VOLUNTEERING TO HELP WITH ANY FIREJOHNCURRIE.COM WEBSITE WORK  :curse:
emaw

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 02, 2012, 02:53:16 PM »
According to two sources (one working for the AD) on Friday night, Currie told Brad that they had their coach and that they wanted Brad to stay and threw out a big $ figure telling him he would be Associate head coach.  Brad was planning to accept.  Then on Saturday night Brad met with Currie and Weber.  Currie changed the figures on him and this pissed him off.  Currie said they needed the money for other assistants.  Brad was very interested in KU but in the end decided to go with Frank to S. Carolina. 

As for assistants, we have Lowery and next guy that we are going after is Jerrance Howard ( :pray:) but word is that KU is also after him.  The next guy tha Weber is going after is some coach at Central Michigan that was just let go.  So we will probably end up with an all fired staff of losers.

What a monster.  I mean, it sucks that he hates all KSU fans, but leave the kids out your wrecking ball plans John.   :curse:

Online steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 02, 2012, 02:53:34 PM »
Ernie Ziegler would be the C Mich coach.  His son is their best player and was a soph. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 02, 2012, 02:53:52 PM »
The next guy tha Weber is going after is some coach at Central Michigan that was just let go.  So we will probably end up with an all fired staff of losers.

K-state ties! :ksu:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernie_Zeigler

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 02, 2012, 02:55:12 PM »

As for assistants, we have Lowery and next guy that we are going after is Jerrance Howard ( :pray:) but word is that KU is also after him.  The next guy tha Weber is going after is some coach at Central Michigan that was just let go.  So we will probably end up with an all fired staff of losers.

oh my god  :lol:

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 02, 2012, 02:55:37 PM »
 :flush:

This news just keeps getting worse and worse and worse still.