Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199664 times)

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1925 on: July 16, 2013, 04:08:08 PM »
you wouldn't call the police if you felt like you were about to get robbed?

What do you think their response time would be, and how much more likely do you think getting murdered would be if you had the police on the phone? I would probably just give the guy my wallet and hope I don't get stabbed, but I can understand why somebody else would try to run away and fight if that doesn't work.

If I had four minutes and I felt my life was in danger I would put half a mile between me and whoever was following me.

If it were dark, rainy, and you were in a strange neighborhood, you wouldn't try to find a hiding spot close to home and just hope you lose him? You don't see how that might be an appealing solution for somebody else?

nope, sitting duck, I'd run my ass straight to my dad's house and be on the phone with 911 while doing so.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1926 on: July 16, 2013, 04:11:25 PM »
lol at anybody knowing FOR SURE how they'd act in that situation

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1927 on: July 16, 2013, 04:12:32 PM »

I for sure wouldn't have a gun.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1928 on: July 16, 2013, 04:15:37 PM »

What do you think their response time would be, and how much more likely do you think getting murdered would be if you had the police on the phone? I would probably just give the guy my wallet and hope I don't get stabbed, but I can understand why somebody else would try to run away and fight if that doesn't work.

If I had four minutes and I felt my life was in danger I would put half a mile between me and whoever was following me.

If it were dark, rainy, and you were in a strange neighborhood, you wouldn't try to find a hiding spot close to home and just hope you lose him? You don't see how that might be an appealing solution for somebody else?

nope, sitting duck, I'd run my ass straight to my dad's house and be on the phone with 911 while doing so.

Zimmerman would have seen you run into the house. If you turn the corner and find a hiding spot, he won't be able to catch up in time to see where you hid. I agree that running into the house seems like it is probably the safer option, but let's not act like there is no reason a scared kid would try to find a place to hide.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1929 on: July 16, 2013, 04:20:47 PM »

I for sure wouldn't have a gun.

I don't think I would call 911. I would be too embarrassed if it turned out the guy wasn't actually following me and I pulled a Zimmerman (minus shooting the kid, of course).

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
:adios:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1931 on: July 16, 2013, 04:23:44 PM »

Zimmerman would have seen you run into the house. If you turn the corner and find a hiding spot, he won't be able to catch up in time to see where you hid. I agree that running into the house seems like it is probably the safer option, but let's not act like there is no reason a scared kid would try to find a place to hide.

DArk and rainy, apartment complex?  4 minute head start?  yeah right.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1933 on: July 16, 2013, 04:31:08 PM »

What 4 minute head start?

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1934 on: July 16, 2013, 04:38:25 PM »

That was how long he had to get away but instead decided to start a fight

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1935 on: July 16, 2013, 04:39:58 PM »

That was how long he had to get away but instead decided to start a fight

You mean he was shot and killed 4 minutes after Zimmerman hung up the phone? That's not the same thing as a 4 minute head start. Zimmerman was already in pursuit before he hung up the phone. Also, LOL at starting a fight by running away.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2013, 04:43:00 PM by Nuts Kicked »

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1936 on: July 16, 2013, 05:04:37 PM »

I'm just going off of the account that Zimmerman gave during the 911 call.

Pretty sure he said he was getting away and lost site of him during the 911 call. Not certain though.

Dispatcher: He's running? Which way is he running?
Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.
Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?
Zimmerman: The back entrance...rough ridin' [disputed/unintelligible]
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah.
Dispatcher: Okay, we don't need you to do that.
Zimmerman: Okay.
Dispatcher: All right, sir, what is your name?
Zimmerman: George...He ran.
Dispatcher: All right, George, what's your last name?
Zimmerman: Zimmerman.
Dispatcher: And George, what's the phone number you're calling from?

Yeah, he never said that Martin was getting away or that he lost sight of him. He did say "These assholes always get away" and that he was following him.

He said "he ran", then went on to have a calm discussion with the operator while he looked for a house number. He wasn't running after him.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1937 on: July 16, 2013, 05:13:55 PM »
Then he shot a kid.

I feel like there should be an autocorrect feature that adds that to all sentences about GZ, regardless of your opinion.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #1938 on: July 16, 2013, 05:18:05 PM »
Then he shot a kid.

I feel like there should be an autocorrect feature that adds that to all sentences about GZ, regardless of your opinion.

I think you mean that he then stood his ground in order to prevent the need for a third band aid.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1939 on: July 16, 2013, 05:32:34 PM »
the law's the law.  don't hate the player etc.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1940 on: July 16, 2013, 05:33:08 PM »
I bet GZ's Lawyers could argue that TM stalked and attacked GZ.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1941 on: July 16, 2013, 05:42:32 PM »
the law's the law.  don't hate the player etc.

I reserve the right to hate a guy who stalked and killed a kid when he absolutely could have avoided doing so.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1942 on: July 16, 2013, 05:55:58 PM »

Offline Unruly

• Oh so Unruly.
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1943 on: July 16, 2013, 08:11:50 PM »
:dance:

Offline kstate16

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1944 on: July 16, 2013, 08:20:18 PM »
I wish I could fast forward in time where everyone looks the same race in America since we are all inter-racial banging each other, then I'll never have to hear about a "race issue" trial again.

http://io9.com/5482465/what-will-americans-of-the-future-look-like

Would take if all our chicks looked remotely like her..

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1945 on: July 16, 2013, 08:28:34 PM »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1946 on: July 16, 2013, 10:46:40 PM »
It's like whack-a-mole around here. Just when I think everyone understands that SYG was irrelevant to this case, I walk away for a few hours and the idiots are back to claiming that SYG was somehow relevant to this case.

This was an ordinary self-defense case. Zimmerman could not retreat because he was pinned under Martin. Thus, the SYG "no duty to retreat" portion of the law was irrelvant.

There was nothing unusual about the law that was applied in this case. The facts wre interesting, but the law was quite ordinary.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1947 on: July 16, 2013, 10:51:19 PM »
Then he shot a kid.

Good idea. Can we expand the feature so that in any sentence about TM, it adds "he decided that punching GZ in the face, then jumping on top and banging GZ's head into the sidewalk, was a reasonable, measured response to GZ asking 'what are you doing here?'"
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1948 on: July 16, 2013, 10:53:10 PM »

I know FOR SURE that I'd get my ass back to my house if I was concerned that some wierdo was hunting. Admittedly, I'm less sure what I would do if I was pinned to the ground, getting beat up and I had a gun in a holster.

GZ [then he shot a kid]

Edit: it works!  :cheers:

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1949 on: July 16, 2013, 10:55:16 PM »
in college a dude broke into my apt, I came home at like 3AM and I saw his shadow on a wall. 

Boom 911.