Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199669 times)

Offline NDSU Lollypopkid

• servicing the good witch
  • Dances With Wolves Aggie
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1675 on: July 13, 2013, 11:50:43 PM »
George's brother is on Piers Morgan right now giving a very candid interview. Getting a little tense but very some solid conversational volleying going on here.
Piers asked stupid questions and Z had to answer them as best as he could... it was pretty one sided
titletown..lulz

Online john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1676 on: July 13, 2013, 11:58:50 PM »
George's brother is on Piers Morgan right now giving a very candid interview. Getting a little tense but very some solid conversational volleying going on here.
Piers asked stupid questions and Z had to answer them as best as he could... it was pretty one sided

I found it touching when his brother talked about how george mentored two young black kids whose father was in prison for murder, even after the program was ended. I don't think that had ever been reported.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1677 on: July 14, 2013, 12:09:28 AM »
Whites win! Whites win, again!

mexicans

White Hispanics basically got promoted to the US premier league. Big day for them.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1678 on: July 14, 2013, 12:14:42 AM »
Good to know you can still shoot someone trying to kill you.  #thanksgz

The only other thing I've learned in all of this is that black people honestly believe the justice system is out to get them.  I thought this belief was limited to high school pot heads.#themoreyouknow
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1679 on: July 14, 2013, 12:37:55 AM »
Zimmerman's life will be far better than it would have been if he hadn't shot Trayvon. Hard to dispute this.

it's hard to dispute most inane comments based on nothing but conjecture.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1680 on: July 14, 2013, 12:46:11 AM »

The only other thing I've learned in all of this is that black people honestly believe the justice system is out to get them.  I thought this belief was limited to high school pot heads.#themoreyouknow

such a shocker that you're in the bag for team Z.

Look up incarceration rates and sentencing lengths and tell me with a straight face that they don't have a point.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1681 on: July 14, 2013, 12:47:46 AM »

Look up incarceration rates and sentencing lengths and tell me with a straight face that they don't have a point.

They don't have a point.

:blank:

Placing blame on others is a hallmark of weakness.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: July 14, 2013, 12:50:47 AM »
just so people stop saying stupid stuff about hispanics, race and zimmerman.  hispanic is an ethnicity (only kinda, sorta, but it's used as if it was) and a hispanic can be of any race.  white hispanic is a perfectly rational, accurate term, but it isn't what zimmerman is.  zimmerman is half white (german), half hispanic (peruvian).  looking at him, he looks like his mother was mestizo, but according to wikipedia his maternal lineage included african ancestors.

anyways, saying he's a white hispanic is basically inaccurate.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1683 on: July 14, 2013, 12:51:50 AM »

They don't have a point.

If a black male and a white male commit the same crime and the white male gets a considerably lesser sentence then there is a problem.

Happens all the time and I witnessed it in my short stint as a youth.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: July 14, 2013, 12:55:33 AM »

They don't have a point.

If a black male and a white male commit the same crime and the white male gets a considerably lesser sentence then there is a problem.

I'm open to changing my mind, but waxing poetic isn't going to do it.  Do you have actual facts?

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: July 14, 2013, 12:56:02 AM »
just so people stop saying stupid stuff about hispanics, race and zimmerman.  hispanic is an ethnicity (only kinda, sorta, but it's used as if it was) and a hispanic can be of any race.  white hispanic is a perfectly rational, accurate term, but it isn't what zimmerman is.  zimmerman is half white (german), half hispanic (peruvian).  looking at him, he looks like his mother was mestizo, but according to wikipedia his maternal lineage included african ancestors.

The shoe fits.

But yeah you're right.

Offline Headinjun

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: July 14, 2013, 12:59:48 AM »

They don't have a point.

I'm open to changing my mind, but waxing poetic isn't going to do it.  Do you have actual facts?
http://www.prisonpolicy.org/graphs/raceinc.html

Aren't these stats pretty much common knowledge???

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #1687 on: July 14, 2013, 01:48:46 AM »
If you operate under a false premise, you can reach whatever conclusion you desire. Step 2, scream RACIST!
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline AndrewVonLintel

• Purple Prince Thrice Crowned in MMXIII
  • Combo-Fan
  • Purple Get Ready To Roll!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: July 14, 2013, 02:17:22 AM »

They don't have a point.

Truth, One of my major problems with the English legal system is the variance of sentences and parole.  Why these crimes have such ridiculously variable sentences is pathetic. That some guys can get sentenced for 40 and do 5 is pretty ridiculous.

Lawyers love the system because they can charge more fees and play the game. 

Sir we are charging you with a crime that will get you 40 years max unless you plea and you get 15 instead.

Okay I plea.

Justice!!!!
Hire Brad Underwood Now!!!!!!

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1689 on: July 14, 2013, 02:30:30 AM »

They don't have a point.

Truth, One of my major problems with the English legal system is the variance of sentences and parole.  Why these crimes have such ridiculously variable sentences is pathetic. That some guys can get sentenced for 40 and do 5 is pretty ridiculous.

Lawyers love the system because they can charge more fees and play the game. 

Sir we are charging you with a crime that will get you 40 years max unless you plea and you get 15 instead.

Okay I plea.

Justice!!!!
Brown
:adios:

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1690 on: July 14, 2013, 03:07:07 AM »
Ts and Ps to the anti gun Zealots on this board. Horrible day for them.

fwiw I think Zimms should have got manslaughter at least.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1691 on: July 14, 2013, 03:52:20 AM »
http://thesocietypages.org/socimages/2013/07/13/stand-your-ground-laws-increases-racial-bias-in-justifiable-homicide-trials/?fb_action_ids=10100103958942374&fb_action_types=og.likes&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%2210100103958942374%22%3A1396035187277976%7D&action_type_map=%7B%2210100103958942374%22%3A%22og.likes%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

"It’s simple: stand your ground laws increase the chances that a homicide will be considered justifiable because it gives the jurors more leeway to give defendants the benefit of the doubt. But, jurors will likely give that benefit of the doubt to certain kinds of defendants and not others. Stand your ground may or may not be a good law in theory but, in practice, it increases racial bias in legal outcomes."
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1692 on: July 14, 2013, 04:38:11 AM »
Lost interest at "jurors will likely give".
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: July 14, 2013, 09:04:00 AM »

Quasi-luked......

Actually, the federal government does it's criminal statistics on race as:
1. Caucasian
2. Black
3. Asian
4. Native American
5. Etc..

The only ethnicity they ask about is whether someone is hispanic.

Just a thought, but maybe the white offenders get lesser sentences because it isn't their 14th time in front of the judge?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2013, 09:12:00 AM by TBL »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: July 14, 2013, 10:19:23 AM »
A lot of people are very bitter about this result, and that's to be expected. From a legal standpoint, the state never had more than a prayer of proving beyond a reasonable doubt that GZ didn't act in self defense. They're only hope was to confuse the jurors and play on their emotions, and that's a sad indictment of our justice system. Thankfully, the jury reached the correct result, which is an affirmation of our justice system.

As to the larger debate, many will continue to hold up Trayvon as some sort of martyr (the whole "skittles and iced tea" bit), despite the many indications to the contrary. Maybe GZ was an "overzealous, wannabe cop", and true, the whole situation could have been avoided if he had not approached Trayvon, but simply approaching Trayvon and asking "what are you doing here?" should not have resulted in a fist fight.

Who started the phyiscal fight? Was it GZ, the guy who had just called the police, or was it Trayvon, the troubled teenager with a recent history of behavioral issues; who had been suspended on multiple occassions in the prior months for fighting and drugs, who boasted about that fighting, and who had been kicked out of his mother's house for these issues, who saw a "creepy ass cracker" following him, but instead of returning home, hung out outside for over 4 minutes, not exactly the actions of a scared kid? I think given the totality of the circumstances, Trayvon popped GZ in the face, just as GZ said, and that's on Trayvon for escalating the confrontation into a physical fight.

It's a sad situation, but Trayvon the martyr? I don't buy it. Commence cries of racism, etc...
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1695 on: July 14, 2013, 10:21:52 AM »
"Maybe the whole situation could have been avoided"

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1696 on: July 14, 2013, 10:27:29 AM »
I think gun rights are the issue here, possibly more than race. Zimmerman was not properly trained to handle a firearm, and for that reason, I don't think he should have been allowed to have a concealed carry permit.

Zimmerman being a racist didn't kill Trayvon, his gun did.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1697 on: July 14, 2013, 10:28:51 AM »
I think gun rights are the issue here, possibly more than race. Zimmerman was not properly trained to handle a firearm, and for that reason, I don't think he should have been allowed to have a concealed carry permit.

Guns don't kill people, people with gun fetishes and vigilante dreams do

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1698 on: July 14, 2013, 10:38:53 AM »

I lean this way. I'm pretty sure Zimmerman would have shot a kid of any color.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1699 on: July 14, 2013, 10:39:15 AM »
I think GZ has a more extensive criminal record than TM.  He is a woman beater