Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 200632 times)

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1550 on: July 13, 2013, 11:41:16 AM »
"When searching Zimmerman's truck, investigators were stunned to discover that Martin had broken his nose but not his eggs."
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1551 on: July 13, 2013, 12:10:55 PM »
Nobody is rooting for Zimmerman.

maybe they're rooting against martin?   :dunno:
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1552 on: July 13, 2013, 12:23:45 PM »
there are gun people that are unabashedly rooting for the defense because of the implications on their fantasies of someday using their guns

I'm neither a gun nut nor a racist, for what it's worth, I just don't like the idea of sending people to prison for 20 years who very well might be innocent, or at the very least, aren't guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. I will admit however, that I resent prosecutors, who are supposedly officers of the court and advocates of justice, telling jurors to "use your heart." The state's entire case depends upon this jury reaching a compromise verdict or voting out of empathy, and I think that's wrong.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1553 on: July 13, 2013, 12:28:51 PM »
Yeah, the state's prosecution was definitely a buncha duds.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1554 on: July 13, 2013, 12:30:46 PM »
there are gun people that are unabashedly rooting for the defense because of the implications on their fantasies of someday using their guns

I'm neither a gun nut nor a racist, for what it's worth, I just don't like the idea of sending people to prison for 20 years who very well might be innocent, or at the very least, aren't guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. I will admit however, that I resent prosecutors, who are supposedly officers of the court and advocates of justice, telling jurors to "use your heart." The state's entire case depends upon this jury reaching a compromise verdict or voting out of empathy, and I think that's wrong.

Yup.  :thumbs:

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1555 on: July 13, 2013, 12:40:40 PM »

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1557 on: July 13, 2013, 01:05:27 PM »
Nobody is rooting for Zimmerman.

maybe they're rooting against martin ?   :dunno:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #1558 on: July 13, 2013, 01:06:25 PM »

You guys were both cheering for George long before the prosecutors ever told the jury to use their hearts. In fact I'd be willing to bet you were super duper cheering for George long before the trial even started.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1559 on: July 13, 2013, 01:08:40 PM »

You guys were both cheering for George long before the prosecutors ever told the jury to use their hearts. In fact I'd be willing to bet you were super duper cheering for George long before the trial even started.

They loved Zimmerman the moment that their heroes, Hannity and Rush, started defending him on conservative talk show radio.

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1560 on: July 13, 2013, 01:08:55 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57434757-504083/fla-woman-marissa-alexander-gets-20-years-for-warning-shot-did-she-stand-her-ground/

Did you read that article? Her husband was in the kitchen, hadn't even approached her yet she went and got her gun out of the garage and started shooting in the house?

Apples to Orangoutang comparison.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1561 on: July 13, 2013, 01:10:15 PM »

:emawkid:

That guy would be an amazing wrestling heel

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1562 on: July 13, 2013, 01:13:24 PM »
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-57434757-504083/fla-woman-marissa-alexander-gets-20-years-for-warning-shot-did-she-stand-her-ground/

Did you read that article? Her husband was in the kitchen, hadn't even approached her yet she went and got her gun out of the garage and started shooting in the house?

i posted a link, i didn't make a comparison.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #1564 on: July 13, 2013, 01:16:59 PM »
George Zimmerman has to be the most unlikeable poster child ever. Can you imagine the groundswell of support if he wasn't so zimmermany?
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1565 on: July 13, 2013, 01:18:08 PM »

i posted a link, i didn't make a comparison.

You posted an article and I made the comparison.

Not sure what you're trying to say.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1566 on: July 13, 2013, 01:57:24 PM »
http://www.cnn.com/2013/07/13/justice/zimmerman-it-firing/index.html

Sanford, Florida (CNN) -- An employee of the Florida State Attorney's Office who testified that prosecutors withheld evidence from George Zimmerman's defense team has been fired.

Ben Kruidbos had been on paid administrative leave since May 28 from his job as director of information technology for the State Attorney's Office.

A spokeswoman for Fourth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Angela Corey said Kruidbos was no longer an employee of the office.

Kruidbos testified before Zimmerman's trial began that Martin's cell phone contained images of Martin blowing smoke, images of marijuana and deleted text messages regarding a transaction for a firearm and that those images had not been given to Zimmerman's defense team.

He received the termination letter, dated July 11, on Friday, the same day jurors began deliberating Zimmerman's case. The letter states: "It has come to our attention that you violated numerous State Attorney's Office (SAO) policies and procedures and have engaged in deliberate misconduct that is especially egregious in light of your position."

Kruidbos said that, when he printed a 900-page Florida Department of Law Enforcement report from Martin's cell phone in late 2012 or early 2013, he noticed information was missing.

Concerned that attorneys did not have all the information they needed to prepare the case, he said, he reported his concerns to a State Attorney's Office investigator and later to prosecutor Bernie de la Rionda.

Kruidbos said he generated a report that was more than three times the size of the one that had been handed over.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1567 on: July 13, 2013, 02:03:39 PM »
Get out of jail free?

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1568 on: July 13, 2013, 02:04:59 PM »
You posted an article and I made the comparison.

ok.  then, yes, i read the article.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1569 on: July 13, 2013, 02:44:52 PM »
two scenarios...

1) you are in highschool and you are walking through an unfamiliar neighborhood at night and an older guy is following you in a truck and then gets out and starts chasing you

2) a highschooler is punching you in the middle of a of a middle class neighborhood backyard

which one is scarier?

Offline Frankenklein

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1570 on: July 13, 2013, 03:12:38 PM »
two scenarios...

1) you are in highschool and you are walking through an unfamiliar neighborhood at night and an older guy is following you in a truck and then gets out and starts chasing you

2) a highschooler is punching you in the middle of a of a middle class neighborhood backyard

which one is scarier?
how hard is he punching?

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1571 on: July 13, 2013, 03:26:36 PM »
two scenarios...

which one is scarier?
how hard is he punching?

i would say average highschooler punching. also, you are an adult male and it's in a neighborhood that you are very familiar with. it is dark, but not late and there are a bunch of houses around with people still awake in them.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1572 on: July 13, 2013, 03:28:50 PM »
they are both scary, because the other party is a stranger.  you have no idea what he's thinking or what weapons he possesses.

the whole line of thinking where people try to minimize the fight to some sort of high school or pickup game fistfight is stupid.  for the above reason.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1573 on: July 13, 2013, 03:38:18 PM »
they are both scary, because the other party is a stranger.  you have no idea what he's thinking or what weapons he possesses.

the whole line of thinking where people try to minimize the fight to some sort of high school or pickup game fistfight is stupid.  for the above reason.

good point. i guess i'd probably try to avoid those situations if possible, because i agree that they are both less than ideal.

what if in the second scenario i add that you actively and for no reason chased the highschooler through your neighborhood and it was only when you caught up with him that he started punching you? change or heart or still equally as scary as being a kid in high school with an old dude in a truck chasing you at night?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1574 on: July 13, 2013, 03:43:27 PM »

good point. i guess i'd probably try to avoid those situations if possible, because i agree that they are both less than ideal.

what if in the second scenario i add that you actively and for no reason chased the highschooler through your neighborhood and it was only when you caught up with him that he started punching you? change or heart or still equally as scary as being a kid in high school with an old dude in a truck chasing you at night?

makes it more scary because then you feel like a huge dumbass and have to figure out how to explain what happened