Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199642 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1350 on: July 09, 2013, 08:46:09 AM »
is that like a pound a day?  when did this (the killing, not the fattening) happen?  was getting much fatter a defense strategy?  like to make him look non-threatening?  can you just get fat like that by accident?

When you sit locked in a jail cell all day while scarfing down cheap low quality jail food it's kinda tough not to put on some pounds.

Don't they get time to lift weights and play basketball or something? Hasn't he been out on bail for a long time now?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: July 09, 2013, 09:54:57 AM »
is that like a pound a day?  when did this (the killing, not the fattening) happen?  was getting much fatter a defense strategy?  like to make him look non-threatening?  can you just get fat like that by accident?

When you sit locked in a jail cell all day while scarfing down cheap low quality jail food it's kinda tough not to put on some pounds.

You haven't followed this story at all have you? He didn't spend any time in jail. You keep chiming in but you don't even know basic fact about this case.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: July 09, 2013, 11:11:39 AM »

You haven't followed this story at all have you? He didn't spend any time in jail. You keep chiming in but you don't even know basic fact about this case.

eastcat is one of the worst posters on this board, right next to FSD.  He's basically just an old racist tuck who wandered over here from GPC.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 11:40:38 AM by OregonSmock »

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: July 09, 2013, 12:05:11 PM »
Seems like the people who say that GZ was defending himself form an attacking TM, just completely ignore the possibility that TM may have started attacking GZ to defend himself form a guy with a gun.

Of course that same thing can be said of those who believe GZ was the attacker. A lot of stupid surrounding this trial.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: July 09, 2013, 03:18:46 PM »
GZ won't testify. Defense will rest tomorrow.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1355 on: July 09, 2013, 08:00:38 PM »

eastcat is one of the worst posters on this board.

ya
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: July 10, 2013, 02:45:41 AM »
Defense will rest tomorrow.

Thank god, I'm so over this sham. Ready to get to the civil trial that will be much more fun. Also will be excited to see Trayvon's parents get their hands on the money that all the racists and gun nuts donated to the Zimmerman Defense Fund.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: July 10, 2013, 08:44:02 AM »

Thank god, I'm so over this sham. Ready to get to the civil trial that will be much more fun. Also will be excited to see Trayvon's parents get their hands on the money that all the racists and gun nuts donated to the Zimmerman Defense Fund.

Why was this a sham?

Also, self defense will still apply in a civil suit, so I'm not sure why you think that case is a surefire winner for TM's parents? Even with a lower burden of proof, this evidence probably doesn't support wrongful death by a preponderance of the evidence. And while GZ's prior brushes with the law are more likely to be admissible, so will TM's much more recent and abundant texts regarding fighting, so it's probably a net negative for TM.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: July 10, 2013, 08:51:59 AM »

Why was this a sham?

Also, self defense will still apply in a civil suit, so I'm not sure why you think that case is a surefire winner for TM's parents? Even with a lower burden of proof, this evidence probably doesn't support wrongful death by a preponderance of the evidence. And while GZ's prior brushes with the law are more likely to be admissible, so will TM's much more recent and abundant texts regarding fighting, so it's probably a net negative for TM.

They will dust GZ's ass in a civil suit where they can hire a top notch attorney and not depend on the state (no offense to state prosecutors).

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: July 10, 2013, 08:52:51 AM »
lol if the Martin family thinks they'll get a dime from Zimm

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: July 10, 2013, 08:54:03 AM »

What happens to Zimm if he doesn't pay up?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: July 10, 2013, 08:54:48 AM »

Not that I think they could get Fund money out of a judgment vs. Zimmerman anyway, but that Fund's balance sheet is going to look exactly like the Ahearn Fund every year where there's a line item for "other expenses" that magically brings the balance to zero.

They'll have to hope folks like K-S-U-Wildcats! hire Zim for speaking engagements and stuff.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: July 10, 2013, 08:54:54 AM »

What happens to Zimm if he doesn't pay up?

debtor's prison

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: July 10, 2013, 08:55:54 AM »
they will get that pistol he was so fond of packing on his neighbor hood watch

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: July 10, 2013, 08:56:16 AM »
Did the Browns and Goldmans ever get paid by OJ?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1365 on: July 10, 2013, 08:58:00 AM »

not really. 

I think the point is they will hit him with a judgment so he can't go around making money speaking to gun maniac groups about the night he heroically took down a perp.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: July 10, 2013, 09:00:49 AM »

not really. 

I think the point is they will hit him with a judgment so he can't go around making money speaking to gun maniac groups about the night he heroically took down a perp.

I mean, Zimm's life if pretty much ruined anyway. He should just shack up w/ Snowden down in Venezuela

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: July 10, 2013, 09:03:27 AM »

Why was this a sham?

They will dust GZ's ass in a civil suit where they can hire a top notch attorney and not depend on the state (no offense to state prosecutors).

What should they have done differently?

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: July 10, 2013, 09:04:28 AM »

not really. 

I mean, Zimm's life if pretty much ruined anyway. He should just shack up w/ Snowden down in Venezuela

Kind of suspicious that somebody named "Snowden" is in Venezuela, no?  Better grab the piece and go see what's up.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: July 10, 2013, 09:05:36 AM »

not really. 

Yeah. I'm sure he wishes he didn't have his gun with him on that night.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: July 10, 2013, 09:07:20 AM »

Not that I think they could get Fund money out of a judgment vs. Zimmerman anyway, but that Fund's balance sheet is going to look exactly like the Ahearn Fund every year where there's a line item for "other expenses" that magically brings the balance to zero.

They'll have to hope folks like K-S-U-Wildcats! hire Zim for speaking engagements and stuff.

No, I wouldn't hire him for a speaking engagement, but if he writes a book "if I DID IT" like OJ, I might buy it.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: July 10, 2013, 09:09:39 AM »

No, I wouldn't hire him for a speaking engagement, but if he writes a book "if I DID IT" like OJ, I might buy it.

Why? It's not like that would be some kind of revelation. Everybody already knows he did it.

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: July 10, 2013, 09:15:12 AM »
I'm not predicting that GZ gets convicted, but if he does KSU is going to be glorious.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: July 10, 2013, 09:16:08 AM »
I'm not predicting that GZ gets convicted, but if he does KSU is going to be glorious.

Yeah, it would be amazing.

Offline GCJayhawker

• Point Plank'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: July 10, 2013, 09:16:38 AM »
TM's family has a better case in the civil suit because of GZ getting out of the vehicle and following TM.  GZ was specifically told not to do that and did so anway, an action that was the catalyst for this whole situation.  With the lower burden that fact helps largely in getting to 51%