Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199650 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1300 on: July 08, 2013, 02:34:18 PM »
So are we saying that the act of walking behind someone is assault?

Online Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: July 08, 2013, 02:36:07 PM »
this trainer is awesome.  "soft"  "mostly fat, little muscle"

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: July 08, 2013, 02:38:34 PM »

Chasing him down with a gun after he starts running is.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: July 08, 2013, 02:40:03 PM »
Just look at the facts.

Zimmerman assaults Martin (see Trim's post).

Just FYI, walking up to someone and asking "what are you doin here?" is not an assault. No way, no how. That's not even a close issue.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: July 08, 2013, 02:40:30 PM »

He stopped three times on opposite ends of the neighborhood and stared down Trayvon from his truck before getting out of the car to look for him with a gun on his hip. Even if Trayvon didn't know he had a gun, it could still be considered a threatening act.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: July 08, 2013, 02:42:16 PM »

Chasing someone down could be assault, but there's no evidence this happened per Dee Dee's testimony, who was on the phone with him at the time. Pointing a gun or even brandishing one would be assault, but there's no evidence of that either.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: July 08, 2013, 02:42:30 PM »

What's great is that for the same reasons that Team Zim cites for why Zimmerman was justified in shooting him (reasonable fear, etc.), that's what supports assault depending on the circumstances of a guy "walking behind someone."

But go ahead and connect the dots and say that everyone in every big city with lots of pedestrian traffic should be arrested for assault because they're all technically "walking behind someone."

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: July 08, 2013, 02:43:12 PM »

Chasing someone down could be assault, but there's no evidence this happened per Dee Dee's testimony, who was on the phone with him at the time. Pointing a gun or even brandishing one would be assault, but there's no evidence of that either.

But Nuts Kicked is pretty sure that's how it went down so it must be true

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: July 08, 2013, 02:44:38 PM »

He stopped three times on opposite ends of the neighborhood and stared down Trayvon from his truck before getting out of the car to look for him with a gun on his hip. Even if Trayvon didn't know he had a gun, it could still be considered a threatening act.

Staring at someone is not assault, unless maybe youre in prison.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: July 08, 2013, 02:45:07 PM »

Yeah, I'm sure he just sounded out of breath on the 911 phone call because he was casually walking around following Trayvon Martin. Also, Martin wasn't scared at all. He probably didn't even run away in the first place. Zimmerman must have lied about that.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: July 08, 2013, 02:45:54 PM »
Obviously, the only way to hash this out is - as K-S-U-Wildcats! has pointed out a few times - for us all to be in the situation ourselves. 

1st real football game (not the Friday night exhibition against the canadian team) - FollowAroundgEPostersWhileCarryingAGunAndAskingWhatThey'reDoingTherePAK?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: July 08, 2013, 02:47:10 PM »
I'm not sure they could conjure up a witness at any point to say GZ threatened him with a weapon or even threatened him verbally. I imagine they would have come forward by now.

I think chasing Martin down constitutes a threat of some sort.

I'm still confused how a "total fatass"  that you personally said was so fat that he had to stop running after an 8 second sprint because he was winded, chased and caught up to a skinny 17 year old kid wearing tennis shoes that had a head start.

Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: July 08, 2013, 02:48:59 PM »

What's great is that for the same reasons that Team Zim cites for why Zimmerman was justified in shooting him (reasonable fear, etc.), that's what supports assault depending on the circumstances of a guy "walking behind someone."

Are you just playing devils advocate, or do you really not see a difference between being followed/approached and being pummeled? This is a really dumb debate.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: July 08, 2013, 02:49:58 PM »
I'm not sure they could conjure up a witness at any point to say GZ threatened him with a weapon or even threatened him verbally. I imagine they would have come forward by now.

I'm still confused how a "total fatass"  that you personally said was so fat that he had to stop running after an 8 second sprint because he was winded, chased and caught up to a skinny 17 year old kid wearing tennis shoes that had a head start.

Zimmerman was 120 lbs lighter at the time, and it also seems somewhat likely that Martin didn't want this psycho to know where he was living.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: July 08, 2013, 02:50:22 PM »

Staring at someone is not assault, unless maybe youre in prison.

I know

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: July 08, 2013, 02:50:44 PM »

It's a stretch.  Trayvon had lost him and was only a few hundred feet from his destination where his father was. He could have easily been home in less than 20 seconds if he felt threatened.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: July 08, 2013, 02:51:18 PM »

Are you just playing devils advocate, or do you really not see a difference between being followed/approached and being pummeled? This is a really dumb debate.

Big difference when it comes to justifying killing a guy, but I'm speaking about the assault statute.

An “assault” is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: July 08, 2013, 02:53:54 PM »

Yeah, I'm sure he just sounded out of breath on the 911 phone call because he was casually walking around following Trayvon Martin. Also, Martin wasn't scared at all. He probably didn't even run away in the first place. Zimmerman must have lied about that.

Zimmerman said that Martin ran away? You sure about that? And the way this guys condition is being described, it didn't take much for him to get winded. Listening to that call, it sure doesnt sound like GZ was sprinting after someone.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: July 08, 2013, 02:56:39 PM »

Zimmerman was 120 lbs lighter at the time, and it also seems somewhat likely that Martin didn't want this psycho to know where he was living.

So he caught up to martin at the sidewalk T? Then detained him for 4 minutes, then baited martin into a fight so he could shoot him while police are on the way?

The time-line and location where he was killed are the biggest WTF for me in this case.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: July 08, 2013, 02:57:12 PM »

Zimmerman said that Martin ran away?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: July 08, 2013, 02:57:22 PM »

Zimmerman said that Martin ran away? You sure about that? And the way this guys condition is being described, it didn't take much for him to get winded. Listening to that call, it sure doesnt sound like GZ was sprinting after someone.

Zimmerman: No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left...uh you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. crap he's running.
Dispatcher: He's running? Which way is he running?
Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.
Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?
Zimmerman: The back entrance...rough ridin' [unintelligible]
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: July 08, 2013, 02:59:26 PM »

:lol:

Yes!  Everyone making fun of how fat GZ has gotten since then reflect exactly what a fat pig he was back then and that he could hardly walk half a block without losing his breath! 

If the clothes don't fit (because of how fat he is), you must acquit!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: July 08, 2013, 03:00:29 PM »

Big difference when it comes to justifying killing a guy, but I'm speaking about the assault statute.

An “assault” is an intentional, unlawful threat by word or act to do violence to the person of another, coupled with an apparent ability to do so, and doing some act which creates a well-founded fear in such other person that such violence is imminent.

Right, both will be determined based on reasonableness, but the comparison ends there. No prosecutor would charge assault based simply on staring at and approaching someone and asking "what are you doing here?". It's ridiculous.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: July 08, 2013, 03:01:47 PM »

Zimmerman: No you go in straight through the entrance and then you make a left...uh you go straight in, don't turn, and make a left. crap he's running.
Dispatcher: He's running? Which way is he running?
Zimmerman: Down towards the other entrance to the neighborhood.
Dispatcher: Which entrance is that that he's heading towards?
Zimmerman: The back entrance...rough ridin' [unintelligible]
Dispatcher: Are you following him?
Zimmerman: Yeah

Thanks. I forgot that part.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: July 08, 2013, 03:05:03 PM »

:lol:

Yes!  Everyone making fun of how fat GZ has gotten since then reflect exactly what a fat pig he was back then and that he could hardly walk half a block without losing his breath! 

If the clothes don't fit (because of how fat he is), you must acquit!

I was talking about the trainer and the PA's testimony that GZ was very out of shape back then - not his current condition.