Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199681 times)

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1250 on: July 08, 2013, 11:06:56 AM »
If someone is stalking you, don't defend yourself.

If you stalk someone, feel free to "defend" yourself when they notice and take issue with it.

if a person you don't know is following you at night with a gun-do nothing. if someone punches you-shoot and kill them. all seems very resonable to me.  :dunno:

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: July 08, 2013, 11:08:17 AM »
ERII, if somebody is following me would you say it's self defense if I just stop and shoot him right in the face? I mean, the odds are pretty good that he has a concealed carry permit, and he's obviously up to no good. If I don't shoot him, he might Zimmerman me.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: July 08, 2013, 11:12:08 AM »
ERII, if somebody is following me would you say it's self defense if I just stop and shoot him right in the face? I mean, the odds are pretty good that he has a concealed carry permit, and he's obviously up to no good. If I don't shoot him, he might Zimmerman me.

obviously because you felt that your life was maybe in danger. you aren't allowed to punch him though.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: July 08, 2013, 11:13:55 AM »
Zimmerman not physically opening his mouth while in court is so weird-looking. 

Drugs?

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: July 08, 2013, 11:15:55 AM »
Zimmerman not physically opening his mouth while in court is so weird-looking. 

Drugs?

Which is odd because his appearance gives off the impression that he is great at opening his mouth (for food).

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: July 08, 2013, 11:18:19 AM »

obviously because you felt that your life was maybe in danger. you aren't allowed to punch him though.

OK, that's good to know. It doesn't matter if he actually has a gun, right? I mean, by the time I check for a weapon it would be too late. I like the idea of just blasting him in the face and then finding out how he was planning to murder me a whole lot more than finding out how he wants to kill me after it's already too late. It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm not going to get eaten by some crazed bad person like George Zimmerman.

Here's another question for those "in the know". Am I allowed to concealed carry like 10 guns at once, or is there some kind of limit?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: July 08, 2013, 11:21:15 AM »
:cheers:
I can't imagine the heartache TM's mom is going through. Not only did she lose her son, her son was only living with his dad that night because she had kicked him out of the house. Tragic.

Seriously though, these texts, while legally inadmissible, paint a very interesting picture of TM leading up the shooting.

That has nothing to do with walking down the street with skittles and being followed by a grown adult with a gun.

Of course it doesn't.  But it does speak to his mindset entering the altercation.

Exactly. There's a lot of people on here who seem to believe that GZ lost any right to self defense if he chose to approach TM against the instructions of the dispatcher. That is silly. What matters is who started the physical fight. Though not essential to a claim of self defense, if TM attacked GZ, his claim is stronger, and and if GZ attacked TM, the claim is weaker. We'll never know for sure who started the fight (and that's part of the reason why he should be acquitted), but if we're going to speculate, that's where TM's and GZ's histories come into play.

In my opinion, TM more likely started the fight. First, GZ called the police and they were on their way, so why would GZ then jump TM? Second, TM was already on edge, telling Dee Dee that a "crazy ass cracker" was following him. Third, the last thing Dee Dee heard was GZ asking "what are you doing here?" Why would GZ ask a question and then immediately jump TM? Fourth, TM had a very recent history of getting into fights, plural.

I'm not saying GZ couldn't have started the fight - he could have been a hothead himself based on fights a number of years ago, and he did express frustration about "these assholes always get away..." - it just seems less likely to me.

Maybe he thought Martin was a girl, who could use a slapping.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: July 08, 2013, 11:24:31 AM »

OK, that's good to know. It doesn't matter if he actually has a gun, right? I mean, by the time I check for a weapon it would be too late. I like the idea of just blasting him in the face and then finding out how he was planning to murder me a whole lot more than finding out how he wants to kill me after it's already too late. It's a dog eat dog world, and I'm not going to get eaten by some crazed bad person like George Zimmerman.

Here's another question for those "in the know". Am I allowed to concealed carry like 10 guns at once, or is there some kind of limit?

wel i don't know about any of that. what i do know is that if a person, whom you don't know, is following you at night with a gun through side streets and back yards then you can't punch him or he has the right to shoot and kill you with it. that seems pretty black and white.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: July 08, 2013, 11:27:29 AM »
The prosecution never should have tried this case as 2nd degree murder.  They may have had a case with voluntary manslaughter, but I just don't think there's enough evidence against Zimmerman to convict him of murder at this point.   
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 01:02:12 PM by OregonSmock »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: July 08, 2013, 11:36:49 AM »
There was some kid watching me mow my lawn yesterday. Why would he do that? Drugs? Maybe he was casing the place. If he's out there the next time I'm mowing, I will probably just shoot him. Kids carry guns these days, and I just can't have some gang banger on my block bothering me.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1260 on: July 08, 2013, 11:40:33 AM »
so zimmerman could use his gun and kill someone because he felt his life was threatened because a sixteen year old was punching him, but trayvon couldn't use his bare fists to punch a guy that was following him for no reason at night with a gun?

Right. Unless you think GZ was flashing his piece when he approached TM, walking up and asking "what are you doing here" would not reasonably provoke a fight, nor would it invoke a reasonable fear of great bodily harm or death.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: July 08, 2013, 11:42:44 AM »
Some of you guys must have been super pud at 17.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: July 08, 2013, 11:44:43 AM »
The defense never should have tried this case as 2nd degree murder.  They may have had a case with voluntary manslaughter, but I just don't think there's enough evidence against Zimmerman to convict him of murder at this point.   

they didn't have a choice

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: July 08, 2013, 11:45:04 AM »
There was some kid watching me mow my lawn yesterday. Why would he do that? Drugs? Maybe he was casing the place. If he's out there the next time I'm mowing, I will probably just shoot him. Kids carry guns these days, and I just can't have some gang banger on my block bothering me.

I wouldn't advise just shooting him. You might walk up to him and ask "what are you doing here?" If, for some bizarre reason, the little psycho then jumps you, pins you to the ground, and starts hitting you in the face, you might consider shooting him, but only if you fear that you'll be seriously hurt if you don't stop him.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: July 08, 2013, 11:45:37 AM »
so zimmerman could use his gun and kill someone because he felt his life was threatened because a sixteen year old was punching him, but trayvon couldn't use his bare fists to punch a guy that was following him for no reason at night with a gun?

Right. Unless you think GZ was flashing his piece when he approached TM, walking up and asking "what are you doing here" would not reasonably provoke a fight, nor would it invoke a reasonable fear of great bodily harm or death.

Why would he have to flash his piece? Isn't there something like a 50% chance that he's carrying a gun just based off of Florida demographics? The only mistake Trayvon made was not carrying his own gun so he could just blast Zimmerman in the face instead of punching him.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: July 08, 2013, 11:46:35 AM »

a person that i don't know stalking me at night through yards with a gun would make me think that i have more of a chance at dying then a sixteen year old punching me would.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: July 08, 2013, 11:47:07 AM »

I wouldn't advise just shooting him. You might walk up to him and ask "what are you doing here?" If, for some bizarre reason, the little psycho then jumps you, pins you to the ground, and starts hitting you in the face, you might consider shooting him, but only if you fear that you'll be seriously hurt if you don't stop him.

No offense, K-S-U-Wildcats!, but that strategy is just Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). How do I know the kid doesn't have a gun? It's better to just shoot him and then tell the cops he said he had a gun and was going to kill me.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: July 08, 2013, 11:52:35 AM »
The defense never should have tried this case as 2nd degree murder.  They may have had a case with voluntary manslaughter, but I just don't think there's enough evidence against Zimmerman to convict him of murder at this point.   

:confused:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1268 on: July 08, 2013, 11:53:51 AM »

No offense, K-S-U-Wildcats!, but that strategy is just Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!). How do I know the kid doesn't have a gun? It's better to just shoot him and then tell the cops he said he had a gun and was going to kill me.

Damn... you thought of everything. Blast away.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: July 08, 2013, 11:55:09 AM »

:confused:

Don't make fun of the special needs kid. He was trying to make a serious point - he just got his mixed a little words up.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: July 08, 2013, 11:56:06 AM »

a person that i don't know stalking me at night through yards with a gun would make me think that i have more of a chance at dying then a sixteen year old punching me would.

oh my god. teenager just punch me i'm going to die!

oh hey. weird guy with gun is following me at night through yards of a neighborhood. oh hey what's up man? how's it hangin'?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: July 08, 2013, 12:02:37 PM »

oh hey. weird guy I have no idea has a with gun is following me at night through yards of a neighborhood. GZ: " what are you doing here?" TM: "I'm walking back to my house. What are you doing here?"oh hey what's up man? how's it hangin'?

Reads a little better this way, I think.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: July 08, 2013, 12:10:41 PM »

oh hey. weird guy I have no idea has a with gun is following me at night through yards of a neighborhood. GZ: " what are you doing here?" TM: "I'm walking back to my house. What are you doing here?"oh hey what's up man? how's it hangin'?

Reads a little better this way, I think.

sure it does. it would also read better if you added a part about a unicorn flying out of the sky and dusting everyone with fairy dust just before a clown on a unicycle showed up with a birthday cake. i simply stuck to the absolute facts as we know them, though.