Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199590 times)

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #1000 on: July 02, 2013, 08:50:20 AM »
question: if zimmerman walks, do you think something along the lines of the rodney king riots could happen?

hopefully not. I do hope that it draws more attention to the stupid gun laws of this country though.

hopefully not is right, but i could definitely see this getting out of control if he walks out of that court room. id like to think weve come a long way since 1992 ... but have we? i was a young pup when rodney king was going on. maybe someone can make a better comparison.
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: July 02, 2013, 08:55:16 AM »
question: if zimmerman walks, do you think something along the lines of the rodney king riots could happen?

hopefully not. I do hope that it draws more attention to the stupid gun laws of this country though.

hopefully not is right, but i could definitely see this getting out of control if he walks out of that court room. id like to think weve come a long way since 1992 ... but have we? i was a young pup when rodney king was going on. maybe someone can make a better comparison.

Those riots in 1992 weren't really about the court case, though.

They said, it was for the black man
They said, it was for the Mexican and not for the white man
But if you look at the streets it wasn't about Rodney King
It's this mumped up situation and these mumped up police

It's about coming up and staying on top
And screaming "187" on a motherfucking cop
It's not written on the paper it's on the wall
National Guard smoke from all around

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: July 02, 2013, 08:59:35 AM »
What is the deal with this kid? People get murdered all the time, and often the killer gets away. Why the eff do people care so much?

When the killer gets away, you usually don't know who he is. This is news because a guy chased down an unarmed kid, started a fight, lost the fight, and then murdered the kid. The police found the murderer standing over the body and then didn't really do much investigative work and didn't even charge Zimmerman with manslaughter. Zimmerman will most likely not even serve jail time for this, and it is good that the case is drawing a bunch of attention because it really brings up some glaring problems with gun laws and self defense laws in America.

Great post. But is it more about holes in self defense laws than just gun laws? What if GZ had killed TM in some other manner, but all other facts were the same? Pretty much the same issues, imo, although maybe it was the gun that emboldened GZ to get out of his vehicle which is a gun issue. 

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: July 02, 2013, 09:02:13 AM »
What is the deal with this kid? People get murdered all the time, and often the killer gets away. Why the eff do people care so much?

When the killer gets away, you usually don't know who he is. This is news because a guy chased down an unarmed kid, started a fight, lost the fight, and then murdered the kid. The police found the murderer standing over the body and then didn't really do much investigative work and didn't even charge Zimmerman with manslaughter. Zimmerman will most likely not even serve jail time for this, and it is good that the case is drawing a bunch of attention because it really brings up some glaring problems with gun laws and self defense laws in America.

Great post. But is it more about holes in self defense laws than just gun laws? What if GZ had killed TM in some other manner, but all other facts were the same? Pretty much the same issues, imo, although maybe it was the gun that emboldened GZ to get out of his vehicle which is a gun issue.

GZ had a concealed carry permit while he was serving a restraining order. That's pretty messed up.

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: July 02, 2013, 09:06:15 AM »

GZ had a concealed carry permit while he was serving a restraining order. That's pretty messed up.

Good point. I knew that but forgot I guess. Definitely messed up gun law there.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1005 on: July 02, 2013, 09:11:26 AM »
did not know he had a restraining order. should definitely not be able to have a cc with a restraining order, imo.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #1006 on: July 02, 2013, 09:12:01 AM »

Good point. I knew that but forgot I guess. Definitely messed up gun law there.

SYG is equally messed up and makes powerless losers like this guy feel like emboldened vigilantes like this guy.

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1007 on: July 02, 2013, 09:26:54 AM »
I consider SYG a self defense law rather than specific to guns, but you're right and it's impact is about gun toting idiots. Will be interesting if a civil suit arises because, as i understand it, syg gives immunity from civil suits so it may become the spotlight issue.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #1008 on: July 02, 2013, 09:27:58 AM »
This was the detective's look when the defense attorney just now made the K-S-U-Wildcats! assertion that it's ok to follow and approach people, with no context.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1009 on: July 02, 2013, 09:40:49 AM »
The defense attorney just tripped over all his stuff and was spinning around with his arms extended out.  I can't rewind on this live feed to catch it.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1010 on: July 02, 2013, 09:41:39 AM »
The defense attorney just tripped over all his stuff and was spinning around with his arms extended out.  I can't rewind on this live feed to catch it.

gif will be on the internet soon. thats all we need.

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
« Reply #1011 on: July 02, 2013, 09:43:40 AM »

I know what happened. I just don't care.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1012 on: July 02, 2013, 09:50:10 AM »
For the bazzilionth time, I can't believe the testimony that is coming out in the state's case.

According to the lead investigating officer, Serino:
1. There is not one piece of evidence that contradicts GZ's story. "No physical evidence, no witness evidence, no officer statements, nothing?" Serino: “No, sir.”
2. "Evidence you had all fit into self-defense theory, right?" Serino: "Yes."
3. What injuries need to sustained before self-defense can be justified: "In fact, we don't need to see life-threatening injuries, not any injuries, do we?" Serino: "No, sir."
4. Serino set up a "challenge interview" to try to pressure GZ into breaking down or changing his story. the problem for Serino was "I just didn’t have much to challenge him with.” So instead, Serino made something up. He told GZ they had recovered video of the fight. And what did GZ say? Serino: "I believe his words were, 'Thank God, I was hoping somebody would videotape it." "Either he was telling the truth or he was a complete pathological liar. One of the two." Q: "You think he was telling the truth?" Serino: "Yes."  :flush:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1013 on: July 02, 2013, 09:52:04 AM »
:lol:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1014 on: July 02, 2013, 10:00:41 AM »

Wait... GZ started the fight and then murdered TM? Damn.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1015 on: July 02, 2013, 10:02:18 AM »

Have you not been watching the trial?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1016 on: July 02, 2013, 10:18:29 AM »

I thought I was, but I must be on the wrong channel. What channel are you on? In the one I was watching, the state just put the lead cop on who testified that he believed GZ. I know, crazy right?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1017 on: July 02, 2013, 10:20:06 AM »

I thought I was, but I must be on the wrong channel. What channel are you on? In the one I was watching, the state just put the lead cop on who testified that he believed GZ. I know, crazy right?

Well, seeing as how GZ basically said he chased the kid down, then murdered him, I don't understand what you are trying to imply.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1018 on: July 02, 2013, 10:24:29 AM »
dont you guys like, work, or something?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1019 on: July 02, 2013, 10:25:57 AM »

Yeah, I'm not watching the trial. I just get updates on what is happening from this thread.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: July 02, 2013, 10:31:22 AM »
The prosecuting attorney looks like BTK

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: July 02, 2013, 10:37:42 AM »
Not guilty!

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022 on: July 02, 2013, 10:44:43 AM »

Well, seeing as how GZ basically said he chased the kid down, then murdered him, I don't understand what you are trying to imply.

:lol:

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1023 on: July 02, 2013, 10:45:45 AM »
Seeing his description of what happened once George got out of his car and over to the sidewalk in Krusty's video makes me think George Zimmerman is a liar.

cops believed him! case closed.

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024 on: July 02, 2013, 10:47:07 AM »

Yeah, I'm not watching the trial. I just get updates on what is happening from this thread.

As an update, between GZ chasing down and killing TM, there is evidence that TM attacked GZ, beat him up, tried to suffocate him and said he (TM) was going to kill GZ. The jury will have to decide the credibility, but those facts are essential to any discussion of the many issues at hand.