Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199662 times)

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #550 on: June 28, 2013, 12:56:28 PM »
GZ was on the phone with the police, so it's obvious his only goal was to keep TM in sight until the police arrived.

it's obvious

I should have qualified "to most people".

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #551 on: June 28, 2013, 12:57:25 PM »
I work in an industry where I have to train 18-22 year olds how to deal with unfamiliar faces

What in the world.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #552 on: June 28, 2013, 12:57:30 PM »
GZ was on the phone with the police, so it's obvious his only goal was to keep TM in sight until the police arrived.

it's obvious

I should have qualified "to most people".

to most people

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: June 28, 2013, 12:59:12 PM »
So after being presented all the evidence and the jury comes back with a not guilty verdict, will we still considered "dumbasses"?

Acquittal is hugely different from innocent. Most people in this thread assumed he would get acquitted, at least that is the vibe I had.

If I ever said he was "innocent" it was meant w/ sarcasm. I'm very much in favor of him being acquitted of the charges based on the evidence.

That's a ridiculous hair split you are using to make you seem like less of a piece of crap and it isn't working. Anyone who thinks he doesn't deserve to be in prison for a long time based on this and his past may be just as sociopathic as Zimmerman is.

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #554 on: June 28, 2013, 01:01:04 PM »
So after being presented all the evidence and the jury comes back with a not guilty verdict, will we still considered "dumbasses"?

Yes.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: June 28, 2013, 01:02:50 PM »

I think it's hilarious that you are basing your hopeful vindication on a verdict.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #556 on: June 28, 2013, 01:03:24 PM »
If you make the choice to pursue and confront a stranger on the street you run the risk of getting your ass kicked.

I feel like people who don't think Zimmerman started this fight are the people who think they can do or say whatever they want to people without getting their asses kicked. In this case its particularly ironic because these same people are okay with shooting an unarmed person. "I can shoot you but you can't punch me."

I think it was foolish for GZ to follow TM, but you seem to be saying that if someone is following you, it's OK to physically assault them to the point of beating them bloody. At this point, there is no proof that GZ ever touched, or even got in the face of TM. GZ was on the phone with the police, so it's obvious his only goal was to keep TM in sight until the police arrived.

Yes, I think following someone close enough for a fight to happen at night with no one else around is grounds for getting your ass kicked. There's a reason why none of us have ever done the same.  If Martin did just spin around and just started pounding Zimmerman (that didn't happen), it is logical to assume that Martin felt unsafe because this large man was tailing him. If Zimmerman asked Martin what he was doing there, that is even more provocation for a fight. I work in an industry where I have to train 18-22 year olds how to deal with unfamiliar faces, if Zimmerman couldn't do that without invoking violence he should have stayed in his truck or better yet in his house.

I understand what you're saying, and at Martin's age, I may have confronted Zimmerman, too. But, unfortunately for Martin, if you start beating that person and they have a concealed carry permit, you may end up dead, and the shooter may be found justified in court.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: June 28, 2013, 01:04:12 PM »
I work in an industry where I have to train 18-22 year olds how to deal with unfamiliar faces

What in the world.

That's what your dumbass took from that? I hire people who work with children, they have to know how to talk to people they don't recognize without being offensive and starting a confrontation.  Most people are morons like you so my training has to go beyond the obvious "get information and be pleasant and respectful on the chance that the person you are confronting is actually doing the right thing."

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #558 on: June 28, 2013, 01:06:10 PM »

What in the world.

That's what your dumbass took from that? I hire people who work with children, they have to know how to talk to people they don't recognize without being offensive and starting a confrontation.  Most people are morons like you so my training has to go beyond the obvious "get information and be pleasant and respectful on the chance that the person you are confronting is actually doing the right thing."

I mean this is something your parents should teach you, right? Like is it that hard not to start a fight with someone you've never met?

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: June 28, 2013, 01:07:27 PM »

Acquittal is hugely different from innocent. Most people in this thread assumed he would get acquitted, at least that is the vibe I had.

If I ever said he was "innocent" it was meant w/ sarcasm. I'm very much in favor of him being acquitted of the charges based on the evidence.

That's a ridiculous hair split you are using to make you seem like less of a piece of crap and it isn't working. Anyone who thinks he doesn't deserve to be in prison for a long time based on this and his past may be just as sociopathic as Zimmerman is.

I don't believe he deserves life if prison for what happened that night. If that pisses anyone off or makes them think I'm a racist/dumbass/piece of crap, then you all can get mumped. That's my opinion

Manslaughter and 3-5 years would be an acceptable punishment

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #560 on: June 28, 2013, 01:09:33 PM »
Am I the only one who doesn't think this whole thing is interesting or remarkable in any way?

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: June 28, 2013, 01:09:52 PM »
If you make the choice to pursue and confront a stranger on the street you run the risk of getting your ass kicked.

I feel like people who don't think Zimmerman started this fight are the people who think they can do or say whatever they want to people without getting their asses kicked. In this case its particularly ironic because these same people are okay with shooting an unarmed person. "I can shoot you but you can't punch me."

I think it was foolish for GZ to follow TM, but you seem to be saying that if someone is following you, it's OK to physically assault them to the point of beating them bloody. At this point, there is no proof that GZ ever touched, or even got in the face of TM. GZ was on the phone with the police, so it's obvious his only goal was to keep TM in sight until the police arrived.

Yes, I think following someone close enough for a fight to happen at night with no one else around is grounds for getting your ass kicked. There's a reason why none of us have ever done the same.  If Martin did just spin around and just started pounding Zimmerman (that didn't happen), it is logical to assume that Martin felt unsafe because this large man was tailing him. If Zimmerman asked Martin what he was doing there, that is even more provocation for a fight. I work in an industry where I have to train 18-22 year olds how to deal with unfamiliar faces, if Zimmerman couldn't do that without invoking violence he should have stayed in his truck or better yet in his house.

I understand what you're saying, and at Martin's age, I may have confronted Zimmerman, too. But, unfortunately for Martin, if you start beating that person and they have a concealed carry permit, you may end up dead, and the shooter may be found justified in court.

Thing is you don't really believe this. All you have done with this statement is inform us how little you value Martin's life. If Trayvon Martin was your nephew in your scenario you would no doubt demand justice. I'm pretty sure though you will still very wrongly and bullheadedly stick to this obviously stupid talking point because you have to be right.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #562 on: June 28, 2013, 01:10:10 PM »
The fact that Zimmerman had a concealed carry permit is some additional mumped up crap.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: June 28, 2013, 01:10:53 PM »
Am I the only one who doesn't think this whole thing is interesting or remarkable in any way?

No.  That's why I'm mocking the crap out of it.  Should be a non-story, like Tebow.

Online Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: June 28, 2013, 01:11:39 PM »

No.  That's why I'm mocking the crap out of it.  Should be a non-story, like Tebow.

what the eff

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: June 28, 2013, 01:12:35 PM »

What in the world.

I mean this is something your parents should teach you, right? Like is it that hard not to start a fight with someone you've never met?

Well its clearly something that you, Zimmerman, a few posters here, and a few million Americans don't understand.

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: June 28, 2013, 01:13:47 PM »
Some people are so married to the idea of the great American justice system :rolleyes: that they think a guy should get off after chasing, confronting, and eventually killing another person who was innocent of any wrongdoing whatsoever before being confronted by a hot-headed gun-toting vigilante. Sad, really.
:adios:

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: June 28, 2013, 01:14:30 PM »

What in the world.

Well its clearly something that you, Zimmerman, a few posters here, and a few million Americans don't understand.

Well considering I've gone 30+ years being outgoing and never once starting a fight with someone I didn't know,   :flush:, but judge away.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: June 28, 2013, 01:14:42 PM »

:facepalm:

We've gone over this multiple times already, but the reason it's not just another case is because of how long it took for the Sanford police to arrest Zimmerman.  The community started getting pissed after months had gone by and no arrests had been made for the murder of an unarmed teenager.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: June 28, 2013, 01:15:46 PM »

We've gone over this multiple times already, but the reason it's not just another case is because of how long it took for the Sanford police to arrest Zimmerman.  The community started getting pissed after months had gone by and no arrests had been made for the murder of an unarmed teenager.

Happens every day in every metro in the country. 

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #570 on: June 28, 2013, 01:16:29 PM »

an unarmed kid got shot and died

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: June 28, 2013, 01:16:36 PM »
this thread is ruining the vibe in my motherfucking COMBO BOARD  :curse:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: June 28, 2013, 01:17:00 PM »

Link?

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: June 28, 2013, 01:17:23 PM »

an unarmed kid got shot and died

Do you watch the news?  Happens every day.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: June 28, 2013, 01:17:44 PM »

Link?

It's not news, hence no link.