Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199632 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #500 on: June 28, 2013, 01:10:40 AM »
I'm pretty sure I could guess the results of that experiment.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #501 on: June 28, 2013, 01:24:08 AM »
Also about the race thing, if you go back to the beginning of this thread I was pissed it was turning into an issue of race because I thought it would galvanize racists, those proud of it and those who have no clue, and would change the focus that a man stalked and shot an innocent and unarmed citizen on the street like it was rough ridin' pheasant season. Which is why I hope the Zimmerman legal team dies in a car explosion for painting Martin as the angry black kid that you all should be scared of and hide your daughters from.

If this was a white kid, there's no goddamn way we would no or care that he smoked weed. White kids who smoke weed are stoners who should be laughed at. Black kids who smoke weed are dangerous felonious thugs who should be locked up.

Fwiw, none of this is personally relevant to me, but I disagree that if TM was white that the defense would do anything differently.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: June 28, 2013, 03:43:35 AM »
Also about the race thing, if you go back to the beginning of this thread I was pissed it was turning into an issue of race because I thought it would galvanize racists, those proud of it and those who have no clue, and would change the focus that a man stalked and shot an innocent and unarmed citizen on the street like it was rough ridin' pheasant season. Which is why I hope the Zimmerman legal team dies in a car explosion for painting Martin as the angry black kid that you all should be scared of and hide your daughters from.

If this was a white kid, there's no goddamn way we would no or care that he smoked weed. White kids who smoke weed are stoners who should be laughed at. Black kids who smoke weed are dangerous felonious thugs who should be locked up.

Fwiw, none of this is personally relevant to me, but I disagree that if TM was white that the defense would do anything differently.

Come on.
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: June 28, 2013, 07:58:43 AM »

what the, i don't even  :eek:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 28, 2013, 08:36:59 AM »
If TM was white, Zim would plead guilty

also why hasn't this been Domed up yet?

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 28, 2013, 08:45:53 AM »
I guess I'm a little with Shacks.  I haven't paid too much attention to this, but why the fascination?  I'm not trying to be insensitive here, but tons of murders happen every day. 

Are people that interested in the gun control/Stand Your Ground ramifications of this, or are they just bored?

I think the fascination was not with the crime itself but because it appeared that the Sanford PD wasn't going to do anything at all until they faced pressure and the Florida Bureau of Investigations and the Feds threatened to step in. George Zimmerman wasn't the first bad guy in the story the SPD Chief was.
Yeah I agree.  I had totally forgotten about the origin of this story.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: June 28, 2013, 10:02:20 AM »
The state calls John Good to the stand. Testifies that he saw Martin straddling Zimmerman, punching him "MMA style" and "ground and pound." Described the guy on the bottom as "lighter skinned" and "definitely" wearing "red or a lighter color", which matches Zimmerman. He thinks it was Zimmerman who was calling for help. Says that the convenience store photo of Martin earlier that evening matches the description of the guy on top.

I simply cannot believe the state chose to put this guy on, especially since they should have finished with their "star" witness Dee Dee (Diamond, Rachel, whatever her name is). The state's case is  :flush:
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 28, 2013, 10:10:21 AM »
kick the states ass ksuw

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 28, 2013, 10:19:11 AM »
kick the states ass ksuw

Sorry to hijack the thread with evidence from the trial. Let's all get back to talking about how Zimmerman was a racist POS who got what he deserved, and how the hell did he get his ass beat by some skinny 12 year old anyway? Definitely deserves 20 years in prison just for being a pussy, amiright?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 28, 2013, 10:20:21 AM »
It's clear Zimmerman was the victim here. :party:

Offline Mrs. Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #510 on: June 28, 2013, 10:20:54 AM »
Quote from: Stevesie60
One group gets: 20 year old male, black, smokes a lot of pot, hangs out with his friends a lot, is never really home, raised by a single mom, graduated high school with average grades, decided to live at home instead of go to college, has not gotten a real job

Quote from: Stevesie60
The other group gets: 20 year old male, white, smokes a lot of pot, hangs out with his friends a lot, is never really home, raised by a single mom, graduated high school with average grades, decided to live at home instead of go to college, has not gotten a real job

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: June 28, 2013, 10:22:38 AM »
kick the states ass ksuw

ksuw does seem excited and happy that the state hasn't done a good job so far. maybe he has an ulterior motive. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: June 28, 2013, 10:37:55 AM »
kick the states ass ksuw

ksuw does seem excited and happy that the state hasn't done a good job so far. maybe he has an ulterior motive.
i bet there is some punk kid he wants to initiate a confrontation with and then Judge

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: June 28, 2013, 10:41:52 AM »
kick the states ass ksuw

Sorry to hijack the thread with evidence from the trial. Let's all get back to talking about how Zimmerman was a racist POS who got what he deserved, and how the hell did he get his ass beat by some skinny 12 year old anyway? Definitely deserves 20 years in prison just for being a pussy, amiright?

he killed a kid

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: June 28, 2013, 10:46:43 AM »
...  a man stalked and shot an innocent and unarmed citizen on the street like it was rough ridin' pheasant season.

If you don't want it to be about race, why ignore all the facts that make this case actually interesting? There is Zimm's bloody nose/bashed head, witnesses saying that Martin was the agressor at the time he was shot, and Zimm's unrefuted story that Martin said he was going to use the gun to kill Zimm.  To me, this brings up a very intriguing question as to whether a gun-toting fool can still claim self defense if he confronts someone, is subdued, and then by the use of his own gun, feels his life is in danger.  There is also an interesting angle about the accused killing the person that could contradict the claims of threats to the accused's life.  All of that is more intriguing than another racist american and pd .

Online Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: June 28, 2013, 10:48:07 AM »
kick the states ass ksuw

Zimmerman hasn't gotten what he deserves yet, and he probably won't. He is a racist POS who murdered a kid.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: June 28, 2013, 10:49:34 AM »
To me, this brings up a very intriguing question as to whether a gun-toting fool can still claim self defense if he confronts someone, is subdued, and then by the use of his own gun, feels his life is in danger. 

this is interesting to me as well. especially if TM never had possession of the gun.

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: June 28, 2013, 11:01:07 AM »
To me, this brings up a very intriguing question as to whether a gun-toting fool can still claim self defense if he confronts someone, is subdued, and then by the use of his own gun, feels his life is in danger. 

this is interesting to me as well. especially if TM never had possession of the gun.

Yep, but i think we would agree that if someone has a gun within reach and says they are going to kill you while bashing your head against the ground, there is a legitmate fear for your life. The fact that the gun is in the belt of guy claiming to fear for his life and who in fact fired the gun, makes it interesting.

I also think we agree that in reality Zimm never really feared for his life, which provides an interesting question about the legal process in relation to gun nuts that kill the person they claimed was threatening them.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: June 28, 2013, 11:06:05 AM »
I love it when people talk about Zimmerman's claims being "unrefuted". Well know crap he killed the only person who could refute them.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: June 28, 2013, 11:08:58 AM »

Yep, but i think we would agree that if someone has a gun within reach and says they are going to kill you while bashing your head against the ground, there is a legitmate fear for your life. The fact that the gun is in the belt of guy claiming to fear for his life and who in fact fired the gun, makes it interesting.

I also think we agree that in reality Zimm never really feared for his life, which provides an interesting question about the legal process in relation to gun nuts that kill the person they claimed was threatening them.

could he not get his own gun (obviously he could and did) and shoot it in the air, to the side, hold it away from TM, keep it held in his pants/holster/whatever, throw it to the side, do anything else with his gun? even if he had legitimate fear that his life was in danger (which we agree he may not have had) what is his responsibility (as the only participant bringing a weapon into the fight) to use less than deadly force? could he have? can you flip it and say TM had to beat his ass so badly because he saw he had a gun and had a legitimate fear for his own life given he was just tracked and confronted by a gun toting stranger? lots of stuff going on. ultimately I think no matter the legal process result it makes gun toting dumbasses look like even bigger dumbasses and should bring gun laws under higher scrutiny.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: June 28, 2013, 11:09:21 AM »
I love it when people talk about Zimmerman's claims being "unrefuted". Well know crap he killed the only person who could refute them.

you shoot enough people and all claims are unrefuted

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: June 28, 2013, 11:11:37 AM »

:D

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: June 28, 2013, 11:21:16 AM »

maybe. I think it leaves a lot of opening though. could he not get his own gun (obviously he could and did) and shoot it in the air, to the side, hold it away from TM, keep it held in his pants/holster/whatever, throw it to the side, do anything else with his gun? even if he had legitimate fear that his life was in danger (which we agree he may not have had) what is his responsibility (as the only participant bringing a weapon into the fight) to use less than deadly force? could he have? can you flip it and say TM had to beat his ass so badly because he saw he had a gun and had a legitimate fear for his own life given he was just tracked and confronted by a gun toting stranger? lots of stuff going on. ultimately I think no matter the legal process result it makes gun toting dumbasses look like even bigger dumbasses and should bring gun laws under higher scrutiny.
All of those are great questions and I am anxious to see how/if they are sorted out.  And it's much more intersting than 'another black kid gets killed and (half) white people don't care.'

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: June 28, 2013, 11:28:04 AM »

maybe. I think it leaves a lot of opening though. could he not get his own gun (obviously he could and did) and shoot it in the air, to the side, hold it away from TM, keep it held in his pants/holster/whatever, throw it to the side, do anything else with his gun? even if he had legitimate fear that his life was in danger (which we agree he may not have had) what is his responsibility (as the only participant bringing a weapon into the fight) to use less than deadly force? could he have? can you flip it and say TM had to beat his ass so badly because he saw he had a gun and had a legitimate fear for his own life given he was just tracked and confronted by a gun toting stranger? lots of stuff going on. ultimately I think no matter the legal process result it makes gun toting dumbasses look like even bigger dumbasses and should bring gun laws under higher scrutiny.
All of those are great questions and I am anxious to see how/if they are sorted out.  And it's much more intersting than 'another black kid gets killed and (half) white people don't care.'

sure, I think there are many interesting parts to the case. those are interesting and the racial issue is interesting and the gun issue is interesting and it's all sad. I'm not going to ignore a part because another part is interesting though.

Online Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: June 28, 2013, 11:30:15 AM »
...  a man stalked and shot an innocent and unarmed citizen on the street like it was rough ridin' pheasant season.

If you don't want it to be about race, why ignore all the facts that make this case actually interesting? There is Zimm's bloody nose/bashed head, witnesses saying that Martin was the agressor at the time he was shot, and Zimm's unrefuted story that Martin said he was going to use the gun to kill Zimm.  To me, this brings up a very intriguing question as to whether a gun-toting fool can still claim self defense if he confronts someone, is subdued, and then by the use of his own gun, feels his life is in danger.  There is also an interesting angle about the accused killing the person that could contradict the claims of threats to the accused's life.  All of that is more intriguing than another racist american and pd .

It is currently unrefuted that Odin lloyd threatened to murder Aaron Hernandez too.