Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199670 times)

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #475 on: June 26, 2013, 04:42:49 PM »
I'd like to hear the story now if that's cool with everyone.

not that great of a story.  some guy got pulled over on a traffic stop and he was wanted for something else.  the police officer tried to cuff him or something and he shook it off and ran away.  the police officer suffered a torn acl in the process (not hit or anything, just in the pivoting of legs or whatever).  charged with assault, iirc.  maybe battery, who knows.  everyone else was, book him danno and i was, wait, the state presented convincing evidence that the suspect resisted arrest, and that in the process, the officer was harmed, but they didn't even try to prove that the suspect's actions were malicious or displayed negligent disregard for the officer's well being.  it's reasonable to assume he just wanted to escape and had no idea that trying to escape might result in injury to the officer.

just like 12 angry men except no one tried to convince anyone of anything, we just all decided eff it, hung jury, let's go home.  also, i'm pretty sure the defendant was convicted of other things in other trials.

In Illinois that is strict liability as to felony resisting.  Meaning if you resist/flee and the officer is injured in the apprehension/pursuit it enhances it from a misdemeanor to a felony.  So prove BaRD intent to resist and then that injury was proximately caused.  No requirement that you prove any intent to injure.  Sounds like a dumbass charging decision on the part of the prosecution.

sounds like we need to change your name to  Mr. Bread J.D.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 26, 2013, 04:44:46 PM »
Sounds like a dumbass charging decision on the part of the prosecution.

i don't think (possibly over)charging him with assault jeopardized the state's ability to charge him with other stuff.  this was in arizona.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 26, 2013, 04:50:10 PM »
Sounds like a dumbass charging decision on the part of the prosecution.

i don't think (possibly over)charging him with assault jeopardized the state's ability to charge him with other stuff.  this was in arizona.

Were you hearing just the one count of aggravated battery/assault on an officer or did they also include a resisting/obstructing count(s)?  If they didn't, then had you acquitted him that would have been it.  Double jeopardy would have attached.  The mistrial wouldn't preclude them, but had they lost it would have.  Stupid if that's the case. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Online sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 26, 2013, 05:12:59 PM »
i voted with the majority to convict of resisting arrest.  alone on acquit of assault.

after the lead jurist read the verdict, one of my fellow jurists apologized to the prosecutor on my behalf for not convicting of everything.  he told her not to worry, that the defendant still faced an abundance of other charges.  which is why i feel pretty confident that he was charged and prolly convicted of other stuff.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Johnny Wichita

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 26, 2013, 05:23:27 PM »
i voted with the majority to convict of resisting arrest.  alone on acquit of assault.

after the lead jurist read the verdict, one of my fellow jurists apologized to the prosecutor on my behalf for not convicting of everything.  he told her not to worry, that the defendant still faced an abundance of other charges.  which is why i feel pretty confident that he was charged and prolly convicted of other stuff.

My god that is great. 

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #480 on: June 26, 2013, 05:29:38 PM »

Yeah, other incidents.  Most derelict assholes give the state a number of opportunities.  There's almost always a next time. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 26, 2013, 06:03:09 PM »

Yeah, other incidents.  Most derelict assholes give the state a number of opportunities.  There's almost always a next time.

Yeah who cares how many bites of the rotten apple you get when the whole bunch is spoilt.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 26, 2013, 07:21:54 PM »
I bet cop was a liar, ACL was torn in a beer league softball game and he wanted it paid for by WC.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #483 on: June 26, 2013, 07:23:00 PM »
I bet cop was a liar, ACL was torn in a beer league softball game and he wanted it paid for by WC.

agreed

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #484 on: June 26, 2013, 08:24:52 PM »
that was a sysational story!

HEYYYYYYY I think I love you, so what am I so afraid of
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 26, 2013, 09:53:28 PM »
That the iced tea was sweet is implied.  #FattyFest

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 26, 2013, 09:55:37 PM »
I guess I'm a little with Shacks.  I haven't paid too much attention to this, but why the fascination?  I'm not trying to be insensitive here, but tons of murders happen every day. 

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 26, 2013, 10:00:43 PM »
i don't know what that .gif means but i'm fairly certain it's meant to insult me.

:don'tcare:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 26, 2013, 10:13:16 PM »
Finally got to watch the Dee Dee examination. Holy crap, that was priceless!! :lol:

I know most will consider the best part "Creepy Ass Cracker" and the fact that she had to say it three times for the court reporter, but for me, it was her incredulous WHAT?!?! when the defense atty said he'd need a few hours the next morning to finish his cross. That was awesome.

I think this is supposed to be the prosecution's "star" witness btw. Not sure who else is on the list.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: June 26, 2013, 10:24:25 PM »
I enjoy delicious ass crackers on top of my chili.
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: June 26, 2013, 10:44:42 PM »
That the iced tea was sweet is implied.  #FattyFest

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 27, 2013, 11:38:39 PM »
Started the day thinking ERII was a mediocre (at best) poster. Now know he is a mediocre (at best) person .  :clac:

If these posts were made three weeks ago I may have just offed him when he was standing near my car and claimed I thought he was going to break in and steal crap and then make up a story about how he said he was going to drag and hang me. And then say he gagged me with the rope he was going to use for the dragging and hanging.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 27, 2013, 11:43:35 PM »
I guess I'm a little with Shacks.  I haven't paid too much attention to this, but why the fascination?  I'm not trying to be insensitive here, but tons of murders happen every day. 

Are people that interested in the gun control/Stand Your Ground ramifications of this, or are they just bored?

I think the fascination was not with the crime itself but because it appeared that the Sanford PD wasn't going to do anything at all until they faced pressure and the Florida Bureau of Investigations and the Feds threatened to step in. George Zimmerman wasn't the first bad guy in the story the SPD Chief was.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 27, 2013, 11:54:19 PM »
before i heard any testimony I thought he probably deserved manslaughter.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 28, 2013, 12:10:58 AM »
so can we get any of you guys to go on record that TM prolly shouldn't have started beating a man for standing in a courtyard?  seems you guys are trying to paint him as an innocent here.

You're making assumptions here. IMO Trayvon was completely justified in beating the crap out of Zimmerman.  You don't want to get your ass kicked?  Mind your own rough ridin' business. I've never been beaten up by a stranger I've chased down because I don't chase strangers down.

I actually like to fight and it seems with his history,  Zimmerman does too. I bet Zimmerman persued Martin because he thought he could kick his skinny ass. I bet he wouldn't have been so willing to chase me at 6'3" 250 down. I don't think he intended to use his gun at all but he started the confrontation and just couldn't take the ass beating he deserved for harassing a stranger.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #495 on: June 28, 2013, 12:22:15 AM »
before i heard any testimony I thought he probably deserved manslaughter.

Manslaughter charges are such bullshit, its the criminal justice version of a double technical foul

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 28, 2013, 12:32:16 AM »
Also about the race thing, if you go back to the beginning of this thread I was pissed it was turning into an issue of race because I thought it would galvanize racists, those proud of it and those who have no clue, and would change the focus that a man stalked and shot an innocent and unarmed citizen on the street like it was rough ridin' pheasant season. Which is why I hope the Zimmerman legal team dies in a car explosion for painting Martin as the angry black kid that you all should be scared of and hide your daughters from.

If this was a white kid, there's no goddamn way we would no or care that he smoked weed. White kids who smoke weed are stoners who should be laughed at. Black kids who smoke weed are dangerous felonious thugs who should be locked up.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 28, 2013, 12:38:30 AM »
If this was a white kid, there's no goddamn way we would no or care that he smoked weed. White kids who smoke weed are stoners who should be laughed at. Black kids who smoke weed are dangerous felonious thugs who should be locked up.

Oh man this would be another great psych experiment.

One group gets: 20 year old male, black, smokes a lot of pot, hangs out with his friends a lot, is never really home, raised by a single mom, graduated high school with average grades, decided to live at home instead of go to college, has not gotten a real job

The other group gets: 20 year old male, white, smokes a lot of pot, hangs out with his friends a lot, is never really home, raised by a single mom, graduated high school with average grades, decided to live at home instead of go to college, has not gotten a real job

Have each group describe what they think the other aspects of his life/personality are like. See how contrasted they are.

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #498 on: June 28, 2013, 01:07:03 AM »
If this was a white kid, there's no goddamn way we would know or care that he smoked weed. White kids who smoke weed are stoners who should be laughed at. Black kids who smoke weed are dangerous felonious thugs who should be locked up.

Yep.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 28, 2013, 01:07:28 AM »
so can we get any of you guys to go on record that TM prolly shouldn't have started beating a man for standing in a courtyard?  seems you guys are trying to paint him as an innocent here.

You're making assumptions here. IMO Trayvon was completely justified in beating the crap out of Zimmerman.  You don't want to get your ass kicked?  Mind your own rough ridin' business. I've never been beaten up by a stranger I've chased down because I don't chase strangers down.

I actually like to fight and it seems with his history,  Zimmerman does too. I bet Zimmerman persued Martin because he thought he could kick his skinny ass. I bet he wouldn't have been so willing to chase me at 6'3" 250 down. I don't think he intended to use his gun at all but he started the confrontation and just couldn't take the ass beating he deserved for harassing a stranger.

You make a lot of assumptions after scolding me for doing the same.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite