Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199659 times)

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #450 on: June 26, 2013, 04:00:49 PM »
on the only jury i ever served on, i was solely responsible for not convicting a guy of assault on a cop.  i want that on my contrarian permanent record.

that's pretty great. god bless you.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 26, 2013, 04:04:26 PM »
the whole the 911 operator tried to dissuade him from action thing is beyond Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  describe to me a situation where a 911 operator is going to tell a 911 caller - go try and wrestle that guy to the ground and restrain him until the cops come.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #452 on: June 26, 2013, 04:05:49 PM »
Not currently watching, but how are her "court nails"? Man, I bet she's gonna get like, totally high after this is all done.

good lord

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 26, 2013, 04:06:16 PM »
on the only jury i ever served on, i was solely responsible for not convicting a guy of assault on a cop.  i want that on my contrarian permanent record.

yeah, felt great.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #454 on: June 26, 2013, 04:06:42 PM »
sys, have an American flag waving in the wind behind you when you tell that story next time. amazing.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 26, 2013, 04:09:17 PM »

yeah, felt great.

I'd like to hear more about this story sometime.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 26, 2013, 04:10:15 PM »

yeah, felt great.

I'd like to hear more about this story sometime.

I'd like to hear the story now if that's cool with everyone.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 26, 2013, 04:11:35 PM »

Cool with me Kat Kid

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 26, 2013, 04:11:49 PM »
the whole the 911 operator tried to dissuade him from action thing is beyond Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  describe to me a situation where a 911 operator is going to tell a 911 caller - go try and wrestle that guy to the ground and restrain him until the cops come.

yeah, obviously you should do the opposite of what the 911 operator tells you. Everyone knows this.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 26, 2013, 04:12:53 PM »
sys, have an American flag waving in the wind behind you when you tell that story next time. amazing.
all this nonsense about how GZ was the only instigator.  oh he shouldn't have had a gun, he shouldn't have gotten out of his car, he shouldn't have called the police on a young child.

No one is saying that.  That's called a strawman

i don't think anyone has said the thing about the young child, but they have (at least implied) the first two.  people have said a lot of stupid things in this thread.  besides, i like seven.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 26, 2013, 04:14:48 PM »

yeah, obviously you should do the opposite of what the 911 operator tells you. Everyone knows this.

you should realize they aren't going to tell you anything that might make their employer liable for anything and not give their advice any more weight than it warrants.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 26, 2013, 04:15:31 PM »
i don't think anyone has said the thing about the young child, but they have (at least implied) the first two.  people have said a lot of stupid things in this thread.  besides, i like seven.

Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 26, 2013, 04:17:46 PM »

i don't like americans, though.   :shakesfist:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #463 on: June 26, 2013, 04:19:43 PM »

i don't like americans, though.   :shakesfist:

Oh I know, but that story...wow!

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 26, 2013, 04:24:56 PM »

you should realize they aren't going to tell you anything that might make their employer liable for anything and not give their advice any more weight than it warrants.

ok

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #465 on: June 26, 2013, 04:25:37 PM »
yeah, lots of folks (myself included) have said that Zimmerman will probably be found not guilty you dopes.

reasonable doubt is pretty nearly an impossible standard.

:D
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 26, 2013, 04:28:33 PM »

not that great of a story.  some guy got pulled over on a traffic stop and he was wanted for something else.  the police officer tried to cuff him or something and he shook it off and ran away.  the police officer suffered a torn acl in the process (not hit or anything, just in the pivoting of legs or whatever).  charged with assault, iirc.  maybe battery, who knows.  everyone else was, book him danno and i was, wait, the state presented convincing evidence that the suspect resisted arrest, and that in the process, the officer was harmed, but they didn't even try to prove that the suspect's actions were malicious or displayed negligent disregard for the officer's well being.  it's reasonable to assume he just wanted to escape and had no idea that trying to escape might result in injury to the officer.

just like 12 angry men except no one tried to convince anyone of anything, we just all decided eff it, hung jury, let's go home.  also, i'm pretty sure the defendant was convicted of other things in other trials.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #467 on: June 26, 2013, 04:30:30 PM »
U S A! U S A! U S A!

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 26, 2013, 04:32:22 PM »
Most great American stories end with "eff it, hung jury, let's go home." At least they should.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 26, 2013, 04:32:47 PM »
that was a sysational story!

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Trayvon Martin
« Reply #470 on: June 26, 2013, 04:33:55 PM »
also, I can't believe you were the only one. That's sad.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 26, 2013, 04:34:18 PM »
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline Mr Bread

• We Gave You Bruce
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I've distressing news.
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 26, 2013, 04:38:23 PM »

not that great of a story.  some guy got pulled over on a traffic stop and he was wanted for something else.  the police officer tried to cuff him or something and he shook it off and ran away.  the police officer suffered a torn acl in the process (not hit or anything, just in the pivoting of legs or whatever).  charged with assault, iirc.  maybe battery, who knows.  everyone else was, book him danno and i was, wait, the state presented convincing evidence that the suspect resisted arrest, and that in the process, the officer was harmed, but they didn't even try to prove that the suspect's actions were malicious or displayed negligent disregard for the officer's well being.  it's reasonable to assume he just wanted to escape and had no idea that trying to escape might result in injury to the officer.

just like 12 angry men except no one tried to convince anyone of anything, we just all decided eff it, hung jury, let's go home.  also, i'm pretty sure the defendant was convicted of other things in other trials.

In Illinois that is strict liability as to felony resisting.  Meaning if you resist/flee and the officer is injured in the apprehension/pursuit it enhances it from a misdemeanor to a felony.  So prove BaRD intent to resist and then that injury was proximately caused.  No requirement that you prove any intent to injure.  Sounds like a dumbass charging decision on the part of the prosecution. 
My prescience is fully engorged.  It throbs with righteous accuracy.  I am sated.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 26, 2013, 04:40:49 PM »

there was one other smart person on the jury.  i felt pretty betrayed when he went with the majority.  i also felt manipulated when i noticed the defendant's suit covered up forearm tats that extended down and out onto his wrists.  the state should have entered half-nekkid pics as evidence.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 26, 2013, 04:42:06 PM »

there was one other smart person on the jury.  i felt pretty betrayed when he went with the majority.  i also felt manipulated when i noticed the defendant's suit covered up forearm tats that extended down and out onto his wrists.  the state should have entered half-nekkid pics as evidence.

Sounds like the other 10 jurors were dumbasses from this thread