Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 196731 times)

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #425 on: June 26, 2013, 03:12:09 PM »
Oh so Martin's friend on the stand is a compulsive liar. Good to know

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: June 26, 2013, 03:17:29 PM »
Pls summarize.  Not watching.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: June 26, 2013, 03:18:05 PM »

The defense is actually doing a really poor job of painting that picture.  How in the hell are you a Bill Maher fan?  Bill O'Reilly seems more like your style.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: June 26, 2013, 03:18:26 PM »
Catching bits and pieces at work but she told multiple lies about herself to investigators while being interviewed

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: June 26, 2013, 03:19:22 PM »

The defense is actually doing a really poor job of painting that picture.  How in the hell are you a Bill Maher fan?  Bill O'Reilly seems more like your style.

I'll take that as an insult sir

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: June 26, 2013, 03:20:58 PM »

The defense is trying to portray one of the key witnesses as a liar, because (1) she lied about her age (she said she was 16 instead of 18 so she could have a minor's privacy rights), and (2) lied to Trayvon's mom about why she wasn't at his funeral (she said that she was at the hospital).  She's the last person to talk to Martin before he was killed (besides Zimmerman), and she said that Martin told her that he was being chased by a creepy white dude.

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: June 26, 2013, 03:22:35 PM »
Her neck is wider than her head

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #432 on: June 26, 2013, 03:26:55 PM »

If the neck exceeds in width, you must acquit

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: June 26, 2013, 03:27:10 PM »
I don't believe a word this liar says

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #434 on: June 26, 2013, 03:29:02 PM »

If the neck exceeds in width, you must acquit

:lol:
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #435 on: June 26, 2013, 03:29:32 PM »

The defense is trying to portray one of the key witnesses as a liar, because (1) she lied about her age (she said she was 16 instead of 18 so she could have a minor's privacy rights), and (2) lied to Trayvon's mom about why she wasn't at his funeral (she said that she was at the hospital).  She's the last person to talk to Martin before he was killed (besides Zimmerman), and she said that Martin told her that he was being chased by a creepy white dude.
They'll remove her statement from the trial then.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: June 26, 2013, 03:30:09 PM »

heh

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: June 26, 2013, 03:31:20 PM »
Can't wait until a completely acceptable line of thinking is, "I had a gun. I shot an unarmed person because they could have gotten to my gun and shot me. So.....self defense."

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: June 26, 2013, 03:32:27 PM »

how are they going to do that?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: June 26, 2013, 03:48:17 PM »
Not sure, it sounded good though, but if they find her statement false, she is mumped and I believe they tell the jury to ignore the statements made by the witness. :dunno:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: June 26, 2013, 03:51:09 PM »
all this nonsense about how GZ was the only instigator.  oh he shouldn't have had a gun, he shouldn't have gotten out of his car, he shouldn't have called the police on a young child.

yes, all of those things could have probably prevented this.  TM deciding to call the police or go home would have prevented this too.  instead he chose to make the altercation physical.  but all of you pretend that he had no part in getting shot.  TM stays at a distance or calls the police and zimmerman doesn't shoot him (if he did, then zimmerman would be guilty of murder)

my view on people carrying guns is pretty liberal, i don't understand the need for them and don't want people around me carrying me, and i don't think TM deserved to be shot.  but i'm also against beating people, which unfortunately has the consequence of sometimes getting you shot.

No one is saying that.  That's called a strawman

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: June 26, 2013, 03:53:27 PM »
Not currently watching, but how are her "court nails"? Man, I bet she's gonna get like, totally high after this is all done.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: June 26, 2013, 03:53:59 PM »
Not currently watching, but how are her "court nails"? Man, I bet she's gonna get like, totally high after this is all done.

wut

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: June 26, 2013, 03:54:17 PM »
half racist, half valleygirlist

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: June 26, 2013, 03:54:54 PM »
If you aren't on your own property, and the guy is unarmed, it would have to be a very extreme case for me to ever be able to justify deadly force.

I've seen the bloody pictures of the front and back of Zimmerman's head, and I've read the interviews of some of the eyewitnesses describing Martin pinning Zimmerman down and punching the crap out of him. Of thats what happened, then it seems pretty extreme to me.

Now, if you're Zimmerman, are you thinking at that point: "golly, I wonder if this is extreme enough for me to shoot this guy?" Probably not. You'd probably shoot him. Or at least you pull your piece and tell him to back the eff off, and pray he doesn't grab it from you. Personally, I'd rather pull the trigger than take that chance.

And please, save the oh so predictable response "we'll I wouldn't have stalked the kid and started a fight with him." Ive not yet seen a shred of evidence that Zimmerman started the physical altercation, and there's nothing wrong with asking a stranger what they're doing in your neighborhood. If there was, this would be a much easier case for the state.

As for the "skittles and ice tea aren't a weapon" tripe, jfc. Martins fists evidently were weapons, unless you're also suggesting Zimmermam did that to himself.

If I'm zimmerman I don't have a gun and I leave him the eff alone after the 911 operator tells me to leave him the eff alone. Actually I probably don't do anything but drive my fat half-hispanic ass home.

Another testament to the ineptitude of the Sanford PD is that they didn't explicitly tell him to not pursue.  "Are you following him? Okay, we don't really need you to do that" isn't how I would explicitly tell a neighborhood watch captain who believes this is his duty to stop pursuit. Especially after he said "Have them call me and I'll tell them where I am". No, you'll get the eff back in your car and wait for a police officer.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: June 26, 2013, 03:55:40 PM »
Not sure, it sounded good though, but if they find her statement false, she is mumped and I believe they tell the jury to ignore the statements made by the witness. :dunno:

witness accuracy and credibility is for the jury to decide.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: June 26, 2013, 03:57:07 PM »

wut

Google. Look for smoking gun.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: June 26, 2013, 03:57:47 PM »
If you aren't on your own property, and the guy is unarmed, it would have to be a very extreme case for me to ever be able to justify deadly force.

The dispatcher isn't a cop, and isn't allowed to give direct orders because of liability.  Read that somewhere, and makes sense.

I've seen the bloody pictures of the front and back of Zimmerman's head, and I've read the interviews of some of the eyewitnesses describing Martin pinning Zimmerman down and punching the crap out of him. Of thats what happened, then it seems pretty extreme to me.

Now, if you're Zimmerman, are you thinking at that point: "golly, I wonder if this is extreme enough for me to shoot this guy?" Probably not. You'd probably shoot him. Or at least you pull your piece and tell him to back the eff off, and pray he doesn't grab it from you. Personally, I'd rather pull the trigger than take that chance.

And please, save the oh so predictable response "we'll I wouldn't have stalked the kid and started a fight with him." Ive not yet seen a shred of evidence that Zimmerman started the physical altercation, and there's nothing wrong with asking a stranger what they're doing in your neighborhood. If there was, this would be a much easier case for the state.

As for the "skittles and ice tea aren't a weapon" tripe, jfc. Martins fists evidently were weapons, unless you're also suggesting Zimmermam did that to himself.

If I'm zimmerman I don't have a gun and I leave him the eff alone after the 911 operator tells me to leave him the eff alone. Actually I probably don't do anything but drive my fat half-hispanic ass home.

Another testament to the ineptitude of the Sanford PD is that they didn't explicitly tell him to not pursue.  "Are you following him? Okay, we don't really need you to do that" isn't how I would explicitly tell a neighborhood watch captain who believes this is his duty to stop pursuit. Especially after he said "Have them call me and I'll tell them where I am". No, you'll get the eff back in your car and wait for a police officer.

I've read that since the dispatcher isn't a cop, they are directed to not give direct orders like that because of liability.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: June 26, 2013, 03:58:12 PM »
yeah, lots of folks (myself included) have said that Zimmerman will probably be found not guilty you dopes.

if we humans weren't vengeful, irrational pieces of crap, it'd be almost impossible to convict anyone of anything in our legal system.  reasonable doubt is pretty nearly an impossible standard.

on the only jury i ever served on, i was solely responsible for not convicting a guy of assault on a cop.  i want that on my contrarian permanent record.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: June 26, 2013, 03:59:58 PM »

sit this one out, fanning