Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 199583 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #400 on: June 26, 2013, 02:41:36 PM »
He could have turned into a liquid human if he was the bad guy in Terminator 2, dumbasses!

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: June 26, 2013, 02:43:33 PM »
watching the prosecutor's star witness.  I think they are losing.

Offline EllRobersonisInnocent

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: June 26, 2013, 02:44:04 PM »
She's been very rude to the defense attorney

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: June 26, 2013, 02:44:26 PM »
it's interesting that you guy DO think TM was justified to beat a man just because he called the police about him and kept an eye on him (while doing nothing illegal).
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: June 26, 2013, 02:45:25 PM »
it's interesting that you guy DO think TM was justified to beat a man just because he called the police about him and kept an eye on him (while doing nothing illegal).

yeah, tons of people have said that exact thing in this thread. good point seven.

Offline Daddy Claxton

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: June 26, 2013, 02:46:45 PM »
He would have been armed if he could have grabbed Zimm's gun when he was on top of him beating his ass but he didn't let that happen, dumbasses

great point. and we all know that once a gun is pulled, it must taste blood.

I don't know if it must taste blood, but according to the unrefuted evidence, Martin said that it most certainly was going to.

Don't get me wrong, Zimm sounds like a pos, but I see ERiI's point with regard to the evidence that is there and the standard for finding someone guilty of murder.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 26, 2013, 02:47:29 PM »
knock knock

who's there

seven

seven who

seven who thinks people here think TM was justified to beat a man just because he called the police about him and kept an eye on him (while doing nothing illegal)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 26, 2013, 02:49:22 PM »
He would have been armed if he could have grabbed Zimm's gun when he was on top of him beating his ass but he didn't let that happen, dumbasses

I don't know if it must taste blood, but according to the unrefuted evidence, Martin said that it most certainly was going to.

Don't get me wrong, Zimm sounds like a pos, but I see ERiI's point with regard to the evidence that is there and the standard for finding someone guilty of murder.

I wasn't aware that he possessed the gun at any point. This is new information for me.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 26, 2013, 02:49:48 PM »

yeah, lots of folks (myself included) have said that Zimmerman will probably be found not guilty you dopes.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 26, 2013, 02:50:32 PM »
If you aren't on your own property, and the guy is unarmed, it would have to be a very extreme case for me to ever be able to justify deadly force.

I've seen the bloody pictures of the front and back of Zimmerman's head, and I've read the interviews of some of the eyewitnesses describing Martin pinning Zimmerman down and punching the crap out of him. Of thats what happened, then it seems pretty extreme to me.

Now, if you're Zimmerman, are you thinking at that point: "golly, I wonder if this is extreme enough for me to shoot this guy?" Probably not. You'd probably shoot him. Or at least you pull your piece and tell him to back the eff off, and pray he doesn't grab it from you. Personally, I'd rather pull the trigger than take that chance.

And please, save the oh so predictable response "we'll I wouldn't have stalked the kid and started a fight with him." Ive not yet seen a shred of evidence that Zimmerman started the physical altercation, and there's nothing wrong with asking a stranger what they're doing in your neighborhood. If there was, this would be a much easier case for the state.

As for the "skittles and ice tea aren't a weapon" tripe, jfc. Martins fists evidently were weapons, unless you're also suggesting Zimmermam did that to himself.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Pett

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • KLI GOD
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 26, 2013, 02:50:48 PM »

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 26, 2013, 02:51:31 PM »

yeah, lots of folks (myself included) have said that Zimmerman will probably be found not guilty you dopes.

Yeah, he will get off. Certainly doesn't help anyone's case that all our key witnesses are Floridians.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 26, 2013, 02:51:38 PM »
so can we get any of you guys to go on record that TM prolly shouldn't have started beating a man for standing in a courtyard?  seems you guys are trying to paint him as an innocent here.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 26, 2013, 02:52:17 PM »
If you aren't on your own property, and the guy is unarmed, it would have to be a very extreme case for me to ever be able to justify deadly force.

I've seen the bloody pictures of the front and back of Zimmerman's head, and I've read the interviews of some of the eyewitnesses describing Martin pinning Zimmerman down and punching the crap out of him. Of thats what happened, then it seems pretty extreme to me.

Now, if you're Zimmerman, are you thinking at that point: "golly, I wonder if this is extreme enough for me to shoot this guy?" Probably not. You'd probably shoot him. Or at least you pull your piece and tell him to back the eff off, and pray he doesn't grab it from you. Personally, I'd rather pull the trigger than take that chance.

And please, save the oh so predictable response "we'll I wouldn't have stalked the kid and started a fight with him." Ive not yet seen a shred of evidence that Zimmerman started the physical altercation, and there's nothing wrong with asking a stranger what they're doing in your neighborhood. If there was, this would be a much easier case for the state.

As for the "skittles and ice tea aren't a weapon" tripe, jfc. Martins fists evidently were weapons, unless you're also suggesting Zimmermam did that to himself.

If I'm zimmerman I don't have a gun and I leave him the eff alone after the 911 operator tells me to leave him the eff alone. Actually I probably don't do anything but drive my fat half-hispanic ass home.

Offline Paul Moscow

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 26, 2013, 02:52:44 PM »
so can we get any of you guys to go on record that TM prolly shouldn't have started beating a man for standing in a courtyard?  seems you guys are trying to paint him as an innocent here.

have you fallen down recently or something?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 26, 2013, 02:53:46 PM »

have you fallen down recently or something?

yeah, it's really baffling

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 26, 2013, 02:56:51 PM »

Well, we don't really have any idea what happened since the only witness is a violent, lying, woman beating murderer, but if Trayvon did indeed attack Zimmerman first, I would certainly hope the police would have charged him with misdemeanor assault.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 26, 2013, 02:59:51 PM »
Let's just go back to the first post of this wonderful thread:

“This is all very unsettling. I’m sure if George Zimmerman had the opportunity to relive Sunday, Feb. 26, he’d probably do things differently. I’m sure Trayvon would, too.”

Yeah, the dead kid probably made a mistake could have handled things differently. It really makes ya think, doesn't it?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 26, 2013, 03:00:45 PM »

Well, we don't really have any idea what happened since the only witness is a violent, lying, woman beating murderer, but if Trayvon did indeed attack Zimmerman first, I would certainly hope the police would have charged him with misdemeanor assault.

There are plenty of witnesses to at least portions of the fight. Some are currently testifying for the state. Others will testify for the defense.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 26, 2013, 03:01:27 PM »
all this nonsense about how GZ was the only instigator.  oh he shouldn't have had a gun, he shouldn't have gotten out of his car, he shouldn't have called the police on a young child.

yes, all of those things could have probably prevented this.  TM deciding to call the police or go home would have prevented this too.  instead he chose to make the altercation physical.  but all of you pretend that he had no part in getting shot.  TM stays at a distance or calls the police and zimmerman doesn't shoot him (if he did, then zimmerman would be guilty of murder)

my view on people carrying guns is pretty liberal, i don't understand the need for them and don't want people around me carrying me, and i don't think TM deserved to be shot.  but i'm also against beating people, which unfortunately has the consequence of sometimes getting you shot.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: June 26, 2013, 03:03:39 PM »
The last sentence is silly

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: June 26, 2013, 03:03:45 PM »

There are plenty of witnesses to at least portions of the fight. Some are currently testifying for the state. Others will testify for the defense.

In that case, it's probably best not to claim anything about the fight as "fact" yet, right?

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: June 26, 2013, 03:04:52 PM »

None of them saw how it started. What we do know is that Zimmerman claims he was walking back to his truck but somehow ended up shooting Trayvon in an area that wasn't very near his truck that he had absolutely no business being in.

Offline bubbles4ksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Son of Pete
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: June 26, 2013, 03:08:18 PM »
all this nonsense about how GZ was the only instigator.  oh he shouldn't have had a gun, he shouldn't have gotten out of his car, he shouldn't have called the police on a young child.

yes, all of those things could have probably prevented this.  TM deciding to call the police or go home would have prevented this too.  instead he chose to make the altercation physical.  but all of you pretend that he had no part in getting shot.  TM stays at a distance or calls the police and zimmerman doesn't shoot him (if he did, then zimmerman would be guilty of murder)

my view on people carrying guns is pretty liberal, i don't understand the need for them and don't want people around me carrying me, and i don't think TM deserved to be shot.  but i'm also against beating people, which unfortunately has the consequence of sometimes getting you shot.

you forgot to add that drunk girls put themselves in the position to be raped.

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: June 26, 2013, 03:08:26 PM »
It's really sad that there are actually people in this country who think that stalking down and murdering an unarmed teenager for "looking suspicious" is somehow justified.

In that case, it's probably best not to claim anything about the fight as "fact" yet, right?

maybe it's best not to claim your first post as "fact" yet, right?