Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 196697 times)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #2425 on: May 13, 2016, 03:19:58 PM »
Does MIR have black shame for disallowing thousands of whites from making millions in professional sports?! :curse:
If you either don't want to or you're incapable of having an actual constructive conversation about this why even try? You say something like this and if I give it the response it deserves you're going to victimize yourself and complain about people calling you a racist or something similar.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: May 13, 2016, 03:23:26 PM »
It's worth noting that George Zimmerman didn't create the construct that made George Zimmerman what he is today. He's an abhorrent piece of crap, but him murdering a kid still hasn't stopped our society from treating black men, and boys apparently, like dangerous big game animals.

You guys occasionally talk about white guilt, but if you really cared you'd feel a deep shame every single time this guy comes up. We live in a society where a man shot an unarmed kid smaller than that man and he got off on the defense that the kid looked threatening.

On a micro level even worse than this societal embarrassment is that people actually defend this and others still find this appropriate fodder for trolling. If that could have happened to Trayvon Martin, what black man should feel safe from being hunted in the street? I am a college educated, professional, with a wife and kids; but I'm about twice the size of Martin and about four shades darker. How many hunting points would I fetch if I decided to scare someone by taking a walk in the park?
Point well taken, but I think anyone can condemn the actions and beliefs of racists without feeling any degree personal shame.

I'm not asking you to feel shame for George Zimmerman. I think that as a white man in America that you should feel a level of shame that "he looked scary" was a viable defense for murdering a black kid, and it happens a lot. White men created the atmosphere in which this narrative is allowed to exist and are the only ones that can prevent it.

I feel a shame that my people have contributed to the devaluation of black life to the point that people like _33 feel the need to bring up black on black crime as a rebuttal to a completely different conversation.
I thought Trayvon got killed because he was kicking Zimmerman's ass.

He wasn't convicted because of lack of evidence, not because trayvon "looked scary"

The entire incident began because of how Martin looked and a part of the defense and testimony from a couple of the defense's witnesses centered on how Martin looked. I'm not interested in going over the trial again, these two things are not in dispute.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: May 13, 2016, 03:25:16 PM »
Does MIR have black shame for disallowing thousands of whites from making millions in professional sports?! :curse:
If you either don't want to or you're incapable of having an actual constructive conversation about this why even try? You say something like this and if I give it the response it deserves you're going to victimize yourself and complain about people calling you a racist or something similar.
I was just trying to lighten things up, bud. With this being a Joke board and all.

Offline EMAWican

• Katpak'r
  • 'Murica
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: May 13, 2016, 03:40:05 PM »
I know if I'm feeling hunted in the park I take a page out of "The Most Dangerous Game" and fashion a knife to a sapling. Works every time.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: May 13, 2016, 03:41:26 PM »
I think shame is wrong all together, unless you are a person who makes judgements based on someone else looking scary(or whatevs) and react in an outrageous way.  That said, humans are a very tribal animal and it is a very real thing to be wary of those that are different. 

The ability to be a rational human, and overcome certain subconscious  queues or triggers is something that a very large amt of ppl seem to have trouble with.   Maybe that is what should be shameful?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline yoga-like_abana

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Don't @ me boy, cause I ain't said crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #2430 on: May 13, 2016, 03:48:57 PM »
I've always been curious and since MIR has insinuated that Zimmerman was a whitey..
How does someone that is of mixed race come to the conclusion of what race they identify as or that others identify them as?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2431 on: May 13, 2016, 03:50:31 PM »
Whatever the media decides how they want to portray it, that's how it's decided.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 04:09:28 PM by WackyCat08 »

Online catastrophe

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: May 13, 2016, 04:08:11 PM »
Things like this become a narrative because people start opining and generalizing with way less information than the 6 or 12 whatever jurors that decided the guy was not guilty based on his actions under the law.

So if you think the wrong result was reached in any of these cases I think it has to be for one (or more) of three reasons: Is the law wrong? Did the jurors get the facts wrong? Or are one or more of the jurors just bad people?

I have no clue in this case, so I can't say it was the wrong result.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: May 13, 2016, 04:16:24 PM »
people start opining and generalizing with way less information than the 6 or 12 whatever jurors that decided the guy was not guilty based on his actions under the law.

:lol:

Offline Tobias

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • hypoclique lieutenant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2434 on: May 13, 2016, 04:29:01 PM »
omg

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2435 on: May 13, 2016, 10:20:40 PM »
Well, if it makes you feel any better, you're way more likely to get shot by another black guy than a racist white guy.  Statistically speaking.

It doesn't make me feel better because it isn't true in my case, nor was it for Trayvon Martin.

I'm just saying it's probably fine if you want to take a walk in the park, I doubt you get murdered.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2436 on: May 14, 2016, 02:20:13 PM »
Well, if it makes you feel any better, you're way more likely to get shot by another black guy than a racist white guy.  Statistically speaking.

It doesn't make me feel better because it isn't true in my case, nor was it for Trayvon Martin.

I'm just saying it's probably fine if you want to take a walk in the park, I doubt you get murdered.

Your privilege provides you that comfort.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: May 14, 2016, 04:27:41 PM »
You live in Iowa, MIR. It doesn't get more comfortable than that.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: May 14, 2016, 05:42:41 PM »
You live in Iowa, MIR. It doesn't get more comfortable than that.

You're lost, read this and then tell us why where I live affirms my point.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: May 14, 2016, 06:09:57 PM »
Don't feed the trolls MIR.

If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: May 15, 2016, 12:57:04 PM »
Ppl in Iowa are way more affirmed to run away from you than come after you, MIR. They're terrified of you, because naive Midwestern white folk are what they are. Judgemental fools, that watch too many movies. Probably the safest place for you in the U.S.A.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: May 15, 2016, 01:02:24 PM »
its safe to be in a place where people are afraid of you?   interesting, if true.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: May 15, 2016, 01:17:36 PM »
I lived in Iowa for four years. In this case it's a yes.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: May 15, 2016, 01:26:57 PM »
Also, very important for ppl to know that not every African American walks around feeling like it's 1960. Not everyone is filled with hate over white ppl, thinking you owe them something, for something their long lost ancestors did a long rough ridin' time ago.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: May 15, 2016, 01:29:01 PM »
what if i told you that george zimmerman was afraid of trayvon martin?

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2445 on: May 15, 2016, 01:40:00 PM »
I would tell you that a random Hispanic-American who's rough ridin' crazy, found a way to kill someone and get away with it. Happens every day unfortunately, but somehow this is the racism hill that everyone wants to die on. What if I told you there's tons of cases of African Americans killing white ppl everyday, but the media can't find a way to spin it for the hearing impaired?!!$ :horrorsurprise:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: May 15, 2016, 01:47:05 PM »
I would tell you that a random Hispanic-American who's rough ridin' crazy, found a way to kill someone and get away with it. Happens every day unfortunately, but somehow this is the racism hill that everyone wants to die on. What if I told you there's tons of cases of African Americans killing white ppl everyday, but the media can't find a way to spin it for the hearing impaired?!!$ :horrorsurprise:

Tons?

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: May 15, 2016, 02:02:56 PM »
I recently saw 4 African Americans curb stomp a white person at Martini corner and then take his wallet. Where's the outrage? None. Pretty common scene. I didn't scream racism tho, maybe that rough rider had it coming.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: May 15, 2016, 02:39:17 PM »
'Clams, what if I told you ppl are terrified of Giants and just assume you're a bad person, instead of a tall teddy bear?

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: May 15, 2016, 02:52:54 PM »
I'm scared of 'clams fwiw. Mir too
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite