Author Topic: George Zimmerman is a piece of crap  (Read 196708 times)

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
Re: Trayvon Martin
« Reply #2400 on: May 12, 2016, 11:48:25 AM »
You know how I can tell someone is a huge dweeb?  They use latin phrases in signing stuff

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: May 12, 2016, 11:55:46 AM »
Chiefs players shoot themselves, they don't need Zimmerman to do it for them #midwesternworketic
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline The Tonya Harding of Twitter Users Creep

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: May 12, 2016, 12:41:00 PM »
all good points re: chiefs
I think what my friend Mitch is trying to say is that true love is blind.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: May 12, 2016, 01:02:16 PM »
He needs to open a gun store, firing range(self defense range), and liquor store combo.  Would make a killing. 

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: May 12, 2016, 01:04:46 PM »
He needs to open a gun store, firing range(self defense range), and liquor store combo.  Would make a killing. 

Don't forget the art gallery wing

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: May 12, 2016, 01:14:07 PM »

He should put a range together where you stalk your target and wait until it turns around to face you before you open fire.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: May 13, 2016, 02:47:50 AM »
It's worth noting that George Zimmerman didn't create the construct that made George Zimmerman what he is today. He's an abhorrent piece of crap, but him murdering a kid still hasn't stopped our society from treating black men, and boys apparently, like dangerous big game animals.

You guys occasionally talk about white guilt, but if you really cared you'd feel a deep shame every single time this guy comes up. We live in a society where a man shot an unarmed kid smaller than that man and he got off on the defense that the kid looked threatening.

On a micro level even worse than this societal embarrassment is that people actually defend this and others still find this appropriate fodder for trolling. If that could have happened to Trayvon Martin, what black man should feel safe from being hunted in the street? I am a college educated, professional, with a wife and kids; but I'm about twice the size of Martin and about four shades darker. How many hunting points would I fetch if I decided to scare someone by taking a walk in the park?

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: May 13, 2016, 06:50:41 AM »
Well, if it makes you feel any better, you're way more likely to get shot by another black guy than a racist white guy.  Statistically speaking.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: May 13, 2016, 08:23:33 AM »
I don't have white guilt, because he's not white.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 08:48:11 AM by WackyCat08 »

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: May 13, 2016, 08:55:48 AM »
It's worth noting that George Zimmerman didn't create the construct that made George Zimmerman what he is today. He's an abhorrent piece of crap, but him murdering a kid still hasn't stopped our society from treating black men, and boys apparently, like dangerous big game animals.

You guys occasionally talk about white guilt, but if you really cared you'd feel a deep shame every single time this guy comes up. We live in a society where a man shot an unarmed kid smaller than that man and he got off on the defense that the kid looked threatening.

On a micro level even worse than this societal embarrassment is that people actually defend this and others still find this appropriate fodder for trolling. If that could have happened to Trayvon Martin, what black man should feel safe from being hunted in the street? I am a college educated, professional, with a wife and kids; but I'm about twice the size of Martin and about four shades darker. How many hunting points would I fetch if I decided to scare someone by taking a walk in the park?
Point well taken, but I think anyone can condemn the actions and beliefs of racists without feeling any degree personal shame.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: May 13, 2016, 09:29:07 AM »

what if i told you that he is white

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: May 13, 2016, 09:32:52 AM »
sorry bub, but i don't have to, and won't, answer to the actions of george zimmerman.  there are ~200M non-hispanic whites in the us, if i were to feel deep shame every time one of them mumped up i would live a pretty depressing life.

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: May 13, 2016, 09:35:25 AM »
I looked this up. Seems like a lot of confusion between white-hispanic and/or peru. Whatever. Whitish, but whatever.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: May 13, 2016, 09:46:13 AM »
I feel absolutely no shame as I had nothing to do with it.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: May 13, 2016, 09:55:43 AM »
Does MIR have black shame for disallowing thousands of whites from making millions in professional sports?! :curse:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #2415 on: May 13, 2016, 10:22:57 AM »
MIAMI (AP) — Bidding in an online auction for the pistol former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin appeared to have been hijacked by fake accounts posting astronomically high bids.

At one point early Friday, the bidding surpassed $65 million with the leading bidder using the screen name "Racist McShootFace." The site later showed that account had been deleted.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: May 13, 2016, 11:35:36 AM »
haha

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: May 13, 2016, 01:54:21 PM »
MIAMI (AP) — Bidding in an online auction for the pistol former neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman used to kill Trayvon Martin appeared to have been hijacked by fake accounts posting astronomically high bids.

At one point early Friday, the bidding surpassed $65 million with the leading bidder using the screen name "Racist McShootFace." The site later showed that account had been deleted.
I just laughed. I hope that doesn't make me a racist.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: May 13, 2016, 03:00:37 PM »
Well, if it makes you feel any better, you're way more likely to get shot by another black guy than a racist white guy.  Statistically speaking.

It doesn't make me feel better because it isn't true in my case, nor was it for Trayvon Martin.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: May 13, 2016, 03:08:31 PM »

Point well taken, but I think anyone can condemn the actions and beliefs of racists without feeling any degree personal shame.

I'm not asking you to feel shame for George Zimmerman. I think that as a white man in America that you should feel a level of shame that "he looked scary" was a viable defense for murdering a black kid, and it happens a lot. White men created the atmosphere in which this narrative is allowed to exist and are the only ones that can prevent it.

I feel a shame that my people have contributed to the devaluation of black life to the point that people like _33 feel the need to bring up black on black crime as a rebuttal to a completely different conversation.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: May 13, 2016, 03:11:48 PM »
What do you mean "my people."

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: May 13, 2016, 03:13:59 PM »
I recognize that what happened to Martin and the subsequent lack of justice that Zimmerman faced are shameful. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: May 13, 2016, 03:15:59 PM »

I feel absolutely no shame as I had nothing to do with it.

sorry bub, but i don't have to, and won't, answer to the actions of george zimmerman.

George Zimmerman didn't create the construct that made George Zimmerman what he is today

Okay, I'll own not being more clear about my point. The actions of George Zimmerman should not make anyone but George Zimmerman and the people who testified in the trial about Martin looking threatening, feel guilty.

The guilt should be that very few people who can make a difference are willing to do anything to change the narrative that makes it acceptable to murder people who look scary.

Offline Fedor

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: May 13, 2016, 03:19:14 PM »

I'm not asking you to feel shame for George Zimmerman. I think that as a white man in America that you should feel a level of shame that "he looked scary" was a viable defense for murdering a black kid, and it happens a lot. White men created the atmosphere in which this narrative is allowed to exist and are the only ones that can prevent it.

I feel a shame that my people have contributed to the devaluation of black life to the point that people like _33 feel the need to bring up black on black crime as a rebuttal to a completely different conversation.
I thought Trayvon got killed because he was kicking Zimmerman's ass.
I was wrong and I apologize. - michigancat 8/22/14

Offline star seed 7

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: May 13, 2016, 03:19:25 PM »
He wasn't convicted because of lack of evidence, not because trayvon "looked scary"