Author Topic: You better have some rough ridin' answers, Currie.  (Read 116083 times)

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: You better have some rough ridin' answers, Currie.
« Reply #25 on: March 17, 2012, 02:03:35 PM »
warm up the hate mail  :shakesfist:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 17, 2012, 02:04:06 PM »
Please PM me if you know how to get ahold of JamSam.  I want to know "his" side of this story. 

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2012, 02:05:07 PM »
Frank was quoted after game saying he believed that Jam did nothing wrong, and that all other questions should be directed to the AD....was tweeted by sporting news.

Nice knowing you, Frank.

It's been a hell of a ride.
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2012, 02:06:16 PM »
Good Grief there are some terrible posters on this board.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 17, 2012, 02:07:04 PM »
fanning, you don't have a scoop.
I have a hell of a lot more than you do, dumbass.

Offline D-FRED-BROWN

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2012, 02:08:06 PM »
JFC currie, whatever happened to MCMW?  :dubious:

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2012, 02:13:15 PM »
I feel like Bosco really let all of EMAW down today. No days off.  Wtf was he today?

Also, I am assuming jamar was indicted for murder or something

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2012, 02:13:51 PM »
We beat Mizzou!  Twice!

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 17, 2012, 02:44:54 PM »
here's the deal...who cares if jam plays today and we have to give up the w a month down the road? not me. not anybody. let him play and deal w/ potential consequences down the road. i mean wtf? w.t.f.?

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2012, 02:46:15 PM »
here's the deal...who cares if jam plays today and we have to give up the w a month down the road? not me. not anybody. let him play and deal w/ potential consequences down the road. i mean wtf? w.t.f.?

I thought the exact same thing.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2012, 02:46:38 PM »
fanning, you don't have a scoop.
I have a hell of a lot more than you do, dumbass.

no you don't, fanning.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2012, 02:46:54 PM »

WGAF if jam plays, he would have gotten dominated.  Quit trying to make a big deal out of nothing.  He scored 1 god damn point against So. Miss.  and I love Jamar btw, but he wouldn't have made any difference in this game whatsoever.

Offline ChiComCat

• Chawbacon
  • Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 17, 2012, 02:48:25 PM »

WGAF if jam plays, he would have gotten dominated.  Quit trying to make a big deal out of nothing.  He scored 1 god damn point against So. Miss.  and I love Jamar btw, but he wouldn't have made any difference in this game whatsoever.

Good thing you know it wouldn't of made a difference and we all knew that going in so we didn't give ourselves a chance

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 17, 2012, 02:49:09 PM »

Good thing you know it wouldn't of made a difference and we all knew that going in so we didn't give ourselves a chance

:cheers:

Offline Pete

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • T-Shirt KSU Football Fan, Loves Lawrence and KU
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 17, 2012, 02:53:13 PM »
Once again, Kansas State University pays the tab on John Currie's efforts to rebuild his image after being tainted with the hire of oscar Pearl at UT. 

Currie's mission: Clean up his image, and catch the first smoking ship out of town. 

He's already been widely rumored to have been interviewing at other places in the past....

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 17, 2012, 02:54:56 PM »
If the suspension ends up being bullshit and Frank leaves because Currie is a dumbass, I am never going to or watching a game again!!!  :chainsaw:

Yes, I know I won't be missed, but  :chainsaw: anyway.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2012, 02:55:24 PM »

you are an absolute rough ridin' idiot.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2012, 02:55:45 PM »
Once again, Kansas State University pays the tab on John Currie's efforts to rebuild his image after being tainted with the hire of oscar Pearl at UT. 

Currie's mission: Clean up his image, and catch the first smoking ship out of town. 

He's already been widely rumored to have been interviewing at other places in the past....

you could say the same for frank, pete

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 17, 2012, 02:56:12 PM »

Is there really a school in the SEC interested in an AD who doesn't sweep things under the rug?  Vanderbilt maybe?

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2012, 02:56:33 PM »

who else has told JC no in addition to UTenn?

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #45 on: March 17, 2012, 02:56:43 PM »

Here's my thing.  If Currie wants to leave, more power to him.  He cleaned up Krause's mess and put us in a better spot.

But if we lose Frank because of Currie, well, I've got a big problem with that.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 17, 2012, 02:57:23 PM »

i like currie. i think. him interviewing other places is not a rumor. i want to punch him in the face if he is in anyway responsible for this.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2012, 02:57:41 PM »

you are an absolute rough ridin' idiot.

im not the one stating that jamar would have made a difference in this game.  he has had 3 good games in his entire rough ridin' career.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2012, 02:58:23 PM »
If the suspension ends up being bullshit and Frank leaves because Currie is a dumbass, I am never going to or watching a game again!!!  :chainsaw:

Yes, I know I won't be missed, but  :chainsaw: anyway.

If the suspension wasn't justified, Currie should be out. Don't need add anything else.

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2012, 03:00:17 PM »
im not the one stating that jamar would have made a difference in this game.  he has had 3 good games in his entire rough ridin' career.

JFC, stop.