Author Topic: Lebron suspended for Steroid Use  (Read 4488 times)

Offline Jeffy

• Katpak'r
  • Hello Wilbur.
    • View Profile
Lebron suspended for Steroid Use
« on: March 11, 2010, 12:07:55 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
Re: Lebron suspended for Steroid Use
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2010, 12:12:54 PM »
real funny
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 07:29:36 PM »
If pro leagues cared about putting a quality product out every professional athlete would juice.  They're degrading the quality of sport by disallowing it.

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 07:36:49 PM »
If pro leagues cared about putting a quality product out every professional athlete would juice.  They're degrading the quality of sport by disallowing it.

I giggled.

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2010, 07:47:19 PM »

I giggled.

I wasn't kidding.   :blank:

Offline Matt Siebrant's Left Hand

• Combo-Fan
  • I'm a Cat person
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2010, 12:25:13 PM »

I giggled.

I wasn't kidding.   :blank:

Absolutely! We need sports that are comparable our video games. Besides they hate themselves after baseball anyway.

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2010, 01:59:20 PM »

totally. as bob knight said, gatorade is a performance enhancing substance and they allow that.

the hypocrisy is ridiculous.

• Combo-Fan
  • I'm a Cat person
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 16, 2010, 02:14:31 PM »

totally. as bob knight said, gatorade is a performance enhancing substance and they allow that.

Not to down play my last comment in allowing steroids, but did you really just compare Gatorade to the Giambi Juice?  :dunno:
You might as well say (insert favorite soda pop) and cocaine are one in the same cause it gives you a pick me up.  :nono:

Come on guy you're comparing apples to oranges. 

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2010, 02:28:40 PM »

Not to down play my last comment in allowing steroids, but did you really just compare Gatorade to the Giambi Juice?  :dunno:
You might as well say (insert favorite soda pop) and cocaine are one in the same cause it gives you a pick me up.  :nono:

Come on guy you're comparing apples to oranges. 

:popcorn:

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 16, 2010, 04:57:51 PM »

The sugar in the Gatorade will kill 'em faster than juice.  Bring on the 280# HBs who run legit 4.2 40s and shortstops hammering 600' drives to dead center.   :runaway:

• Combo-Fan
  • I'm a Cat person
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2010, 03:44:13 AM »

The sugar in the Gatorade will kill 'em faster than juice.  Bring on the 280# HBs who run legit 4.2 40s and shortstops hammering 600' drives to dead center.   :runaway:

I'm looking forward to adopting one of the these one day.

Offline AzCat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2010, 03:43:16 PM »
Y'know given the pathetic physical condition of the average American we should probably stop fluorodating drinking water and spike it with amphetamines & juice instead.