Author Topic: KSU Cat Michael Beasley to Lakers? (nope phoenix) (oh wait yep, lakers!!!)  (Read 167408 times)

Offline PandaXpanda

• Katpak'r
  • "is it too soon after 9/11 to be wearing pleats?"
    • View Profile
Re: KSU Cat Michael Beasley to Lakers? (nope phoenix)
« Reply #300 on: November 10, 2013, 12:30:16 AM »
M-beasley is easily the best player in the NBA.  In no way am i joking.

I love him too.
aren't you glad it wasn't you? - g.h.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: November 10, 2013, 12:32:51 AM »
If Beasley doesn't win MVP this year, that is a bigger snub than win he didn't win the Wooden. Amirite, kim carnes?

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 10, 2013, 12:34:38 AM »
If Beasley doesn't win MVP this year, that is a bigger snub than win he didn't win the Wooden. Amirite, kim carnes?

Not unless Hansbrough wins

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: November 10, 2013, 12:43:10 AM »

I'm having to swallow my own puke as I type this but I totally agree with you Kimmie.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 10, 2013, 01:14:55 AM »
You've had better trolling days.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 11, 2013, 10:57:18 PM »
http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/11/3745006/miami-heats-michael-beasley-plays.html

Beasley plays big in small minutes

Fueled by his fruit snacks and a burning desire to prove his maturity and commitment to the Heat, Beasley has been doggedly pushing himself in practice to learn a role he has never played in his career.

He scored 10 points in eight minutes in the second quarter and — in an ironic twist considering Beasley’s previous reputation — he appeared to be the only member of the Heat remotely interested in playing defense...
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 11, 2013, 10:59:56 PM »
Fueled by his fruit snacks and a burning desire to prove his maturity and commitment to the Heat, Beasley has been doggedly pushing himself in practice to learn a role he has never played in his career.

He scored 10 points in eight minutes in the second quarter and — in an ironic twist considering Beasley’s previous reputation — he appeared to be the only member of the Heat remotely interested in playing defense...

:D

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 11, 2013, 11:00:32 PM »
Beasley was one of the best defenders in KSU history. He was so good at everything.

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 11, 2013, 11:01:08 PM »

I think Mike's gonna make it.  I honestly do.
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline sunny_cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • eff off
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 11, 2013, 11:02:27 PM »

I think Mike's gonna make it.  I honestly do.

:emawkid:

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: November 11, 2013, 11:08:07 PM »
Keep it up, Mike, keep it up.  :)

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 11, 2013, 11:20:02 PM »
Mike should be the captain of the heat, jmo tho.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 11, 2013, 11:23:28 PM »
Beasley was one of the best defenders in KSU history. He was so good at everything.

He was a much better athlete than like everyone he played against.   Of course he was great at everything.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 12, 2013, 01:23:47 AM »

He was a much better athlete than like everyone he played against.   Of course he was great at everything.

people (not me) seem to have a really hard time judging who is less athletic and who is more athletic.  that and confounding athletic with being a good player.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 12, 2013, 02:05:15 AM »

people (not me) seem to have a really hard time judging who is less athletic and who is more athletic.  that and confounding athletic with being a good player.

I don't think Mike is all that athletic (in comparo with other bballers).  I do think he is supremely coordinated tho, and has one of the most developed offensive skill-sets in the world. 

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: November 12, 2013, 02:06:43 AM »

I don't think Mike is all that athletic (in comparo with other bballers).  I do think he is supremely coordinated tho, and has one of the most developed offensive skill-sets in the world.

not me and not nicname.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: November 12, 2013, 07:46:10 AM »
Bill walker is who he was talking about. 

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: November 12, 2013, 09:37:06 PM »
M-Beasley (best player in the NBA) had 19 points tonight

Offline bones129

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RUN! Tell all the other curs the Law's coming!
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: November 12, 2013, 09:56:54 PM »
19 in 20 minutes off the bench. Very nice.

Online CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: November 12, 2013, 09:58:20 PM »
Rings and rings and rings and rings

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: November 12, 2013, 10:00:25 PM »

not me and not nicname.

Yeah, it wasn't his athleticism that made him great imo. If you want to point at something other than skill, I'd go with his amazing hands.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: November 12, 2013, 10:03:38 PM »
Mike also had incredible balance. But it's all connected (hands, balance, skill, athleticism) so I pretty much agree with sys 

Offline jtksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: November 13, 2013, 12:02:51 AM »

ath·let·ic   (th-ltk)
adj.
1.  Of or befitting athletics or athletes.
2.  Characterized by or involving physical activity or exertion; active: an athletic lifestyle; an athletic child.
3.  Physically strong and well-developed; muscular: an actor with an athletic build.

Athletic[ ath-let-ik ]
adjective
1. physically active and strong; good at athletics or sports: an athletic child.
2. of, like, or befitting an athlete.
3. of or pertaining to athletes; involving the use of physical skills or capabilities, as strength, agility, or stamina: athletic sports; athletic training.

I guess it's cool that you have you own definition but this is pretty much exactly what I was referring to.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 04:40:59 PM by jtksu »

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: November 13, 2013, 02:11:34 AM »
Yeah Beasley and Walker were both superior athletes.  Walker, well he was just off the charts.  Beasley had tremendous ability, but my god the guy had great sense of the play and where to be.  Near the rim it was all was his hand that reach the high point for a tip in.  Great sense for flow and where he needed to be. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: November 13, 2013, 03:20:42 AM »
Michael Beasley Breaks Out In Heat Win Against Bucks

We knew Beasley can score, and his 19-point game–good enough for second on the team behind LeBron’s 33– was certainly impressive. What was more impressive, however, was Beasley’s dedication to the defensive end.

Beasley delivered one of the Heat’s best highlights of the early season in the second quarter when he raced down the court for an alley-oop from Dwyane Wade.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/11/13/3749388/michael-beasley-gets-more-action.html
http://allucanheat.com/2013/11/12/michael-beasley-breaks-heat-win-bucks/

Enjoy our guy Michael enjoying Lebron's vicious slam! <---- http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=espn:9968810

« Last Edit: November 13, 2013, 03:27:37 AM by nicname »