Author Topic: Fascinating: BoA the corrupt monster as well as GOV and FED's sacred cow.  (Read 866 times)

Online nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/bank-of-america-too-crooked-to-fail-20120314

This is a very long but entertaining and well written article exposing the corruption of BoA and its suckling of the Government and FED  bailout teat.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
I got a fantastic refi from BofA.

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
in one month, i'm going to start churning the ever loving hell out of their virgin atlantic and hawaiin airline cards. keep doing what you're doing BoA. let the haters hate.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick

Rolling Stone politics is the retardiest, paranoidiest, childiest magazine on earth.  I can't believe the same people who hate Alex Jones love the Rolling Stone.  It's like people who hate FoxNews but watch MSNBC.  You're basically admitting you only want your version of the truth.  "As long as I don't catch my wife cheating, it's not happening, even when I get ghonnoria"
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
I like to read this guys articles sometimes, but for the most part he is an a-hole.  I bet he smells just as terrible as the other Occupiers.