Author Topic: Who gets the vote for "most pathetic" today  (Read 18997 times)

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Who gets the vote for "most pathetic" today
« Reply #50 on: March 08, 2012, 02:28:52 PM »
I know points aren't all that matters but when your front line goes 10, 22, 14, 12, and 4.......and theres a guy on the bench got 9 in half the minutes of the guy that had the four.  :dunno:

I don't believe that you are as big of a rough ridin' idiot in your real life goings on as you are on here but if you are I congratulate you for being able to login to a website. 

Offline j-von

• Katpak'r
  • Hates The Band
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2012, 02:31:15 PM »
I know points aren't all that matters but when your front line goes 10, 22, 14, 12, and 4.......and theres a guy on the bench got 9 in half the minutes of the guy that had the four.  :dunno:

I don't believe that you are as big of a rough ridin' idiot in your real life goings on as you are on here but if you are I congratulate you for being able to login to a website.

:sdeek:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2012, 02:33:04 PM »

I had someone do it for me the first time and clicked on stay logged in forever for me.  :gocho:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 08, 2012, 02:33:31 PM »
I'm sorry sundance, that was pretty hardcore on my part

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 08, 2012, 02:34:56 PM »

I don't come here for acceptance, and thus don't filter my commentary. If I thought I spit pure gold on here all the time, well then I'd really be an idiot.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 08, 2012, 02:37:07 PM »
#teamtay

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 08, 2012, 02:43:42 PM »
I don't understand why tay can't keep anyone in front of him.  NOt physical enough?  He seems like he should be quick enough.  He's not very long I guess.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 08, 2012, 02:45:42 PM »
Martavious has no spot on a legit basketball team though (other than the spot he has on ours).  He got some kind of rep. with our Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) fans as a good defender.  He's a sub 6 ft. shooting guard that isn't a great shooter.  If he's in the game Frank is going to have Angel out.  Frank will not have them in the game at the same time.  It's going to be Angel/Shane or Will/Tay.  Of those two Angel/Shane is by far our better lineup if only for Angel to be able to push the ball.  I like him in his fill minutes role now.  He can help us, we are in trouble if we can't come up with a better starting 2 though. 

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 08, 2012, 02:57:10 PM »
Martavious has no spot on a legit basketball team though (other than the spot he has on ours).  He got some kind of rep. with our Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) fans as a good defender.  He's a sub 6 ft. shooting guard that isn't a great shooter.  If he's in the game Frank is going to have Angel out.  Frank will not have them in the game at the same time.  It's going to be Angel/Shane or Will/Tay.  Of those two Angel/Shane is by far our better lineup if only for Angel to be able to push the ball.  I like him in his fill minutes role now.  He can help us, we are in trouble if we can't come up with a better starting 2 though.

:rolleyes:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 08, 2012, 02:58:05 PM »

good contribution dork

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2012, 02:59:32 PM »

On the other hand, 'Tay had 9 pts, 3 rebs, and an assist in 15 minutes.

:surprised:

Why does Frank hate 'Tay?

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 08, 2012, 03:03:34 PM »

I don't come here for acceptance, and thus don't filter my commentary. If I thought I spit pure gold on here all the time, well then I'd really be an idiot.
                  :surprised:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 08, 2012, 03:21:30 PM »

good contribution dork

The Tay haters don't warrant coherent responses.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 08, 2012, 03:25:03 PM »

good contribution dork

The Tay haters don't warrant coherent responses.

which part do you disagree with?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2012, 03:29:53 PM »
I know I've put you in a tough spot.  After two no-answer posts you either have to tuck tail and run or put some kind of bullshit post down.  I don't envy your position but I respect how hard you are defending it. 

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 08, 2012, 03:34:06 PM »
steve, I would like to see 'Tay and Angel start along with McGruds, JamSam, and JO.  Give Spradling 15-20 minutes a game and play your starters for 30+ minutes a game.  Frank needs to quit with the musical chairs and figure out his best lineup. 

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 08, 2012, 03:36:22 PM »
steve, I would like to see 'Tay and Angel start along with McGruds, JamSam, and JO.  Give Spradling 15-20 minutes a game and play your starters for 30+ minutes a game.  Frank needs to quit with the musical chairs and figure out his best lineup.

Yeah I mean that would be nice, but that will never happen with Frank.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 08, 2012, 03:41:51 PM »
I know I've put you in a tough spot.  After two no-answer posts you either have to tuck tail and run or put some kind of bullshit post down.  I don't envy your position but I respect how hard you are defending it.

You gave me four minutes to respond before this? Geez..

I disagreed with the Tay has no spot on a legit team. He's show to be a better shooter than Will over most of the season, he doesn't turn the ball over compared to Angel, and he doesn't look like a dumbass dribbling the ball like Shane does. He drives with authority and has the physical skills to go right at post players, where the other 3 don't (Angel can at times).

Who cares if his D sucks? Between the four of them, they all suck at defense. Does it really matter if Jackson is blowing by Angel, Will or Tay? What's your point?

The optimal 1-2 is Angel/Tay.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 08, 2012, 03:47:22 PM »
Will and Angel don't suck at defense. You don't have the second best defense in the Big 12 with two players sucking for 30 minutes/game.

Offline EllToPay

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Typical EMAW
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 08, 2012, 03:49:03 PM »
Will and Angel don't suck at defense. You don't have the second best defense in the Big 12 with two players sucking for 30 minutes/game.

I guess my point is there's no discernible difference in all of them.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 08, 2012, 03:49:38 PM »
i don't think will is very good at defense. 

he might be the weakest of our starters. 

so you can be 2nd best defense in the b12 with a weak defender. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Who gets the vote for "most pathetic" today
« Reply #71 on: March 08, 2012, 03:49:39 PM »
Defensively as a team or individuals was really bad. I can't blame any single player.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 08, 2012, 03:51:28 PM »
i don't think will is very good at defense. 

he might be the weakest of our starters. 

so you can be 2nd best defense in the b12 with a weak defender. 

I would put Will at average at worst. He is really good away from the ball.* *important.

catzacker

« Reply #73 on: March 08, 2012, 03:51:59 PM »
I think Tay deserves about 22-25 minutes.  In conf he’s averaged about 17 minutes.  I’m not sure what difference that makes.  But Tay deserves more minutes and Will less. 

I think the issue with Tay getting more minutes is that he’ll get exposed (this is some weird thing called diminishing returns, I think) with more minutes because he’ll have to play (longer) with a lineup that might not fit him or where he he's not "protected".  For an example of this, see soph Will Spradling. 

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 08, 2012, 03:53:04 PM »
I think Tay deserves about 22-25 minutes.  In conf he’s averaged about 17 minutes.  I’m not sure what difference that makes.  But Tay deserves more minutes and Will less. 

I think the issue with Tay getting more minutes is that he’ll get exposed (this is some weird thing called diminishing returns, I think) with more minutes because he’ll have to play (longer) with a lineup that might not fit him or where he he's not "protected".  For an example of this, see soph Will Spradling. 

I agree 100%