Author Topic: Swolecats, Fitcats, Thincats, Cardiocats, even Yogacats  (Read 327687 times)

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Swolieville
« Reply #1300 on: April 29, 2014, 11:50:09 PM »
Tobias I could have put this in your amazon thread as well, but I just got these in the mail and they are rough ridin' great

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001P2PUUM?ie=UTF8&camp=213733&creative=393185&creativeASIN=B001P2PUUM&linkCode=shr&tag=gerifaashe-20&qid=1397148887&sr=8-8&keywords=pushup+bars

Yeah Tobias, youll really like them
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1301 on: April 29, 2014, 11:52:06 PM »
I do handstands and planks and all kinds of crazy pushup workouts on them. They are like 10 inches high it's ridiculous.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1302 on: April 29, 2014, 11:53:19 PM »
eff trogdor! I ment you!

Offline Trogdor

• Hoodcat
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #1303 on: April 30, 2014, 09:14:10 AM »
@Trogdor_gE

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1304 on: April 30, 2014, 05:41:43 PM »
Did my first yoga class about 10 min ago and was absolutely destroyed by everyone there, including 50 year old mothers

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1305 on: April 30, 2014, 06:10:47 PM »
Did my first yoga class about 10 min ago and was absolutely destroyed by everyone there, including 50 year old mothers

great!

I was just going to comment on how this thread has taken a turn for the meathead since the name change, but I'm glad to see some yoga back up in herrr.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: April 30, 2014, 06:17:00 PM »

great!

I was just going to comment on how this thread has taken a turn for the meathead since the name change, but I'm glad to see some yoga back up in herrr.

We did this one pose where you stand and like cross your leg over onto your other leg so your foot rests on your opposite knee, then stick your arms up in the air and get into a sitting position, all with the one leg supporting all your weight. I looked around in amazement as like 7 out of the 9 people in the room, including the guy next to me who looked like he owned his own yoga studio, pulled it off no problems. Blew my mind.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1307 on: April 30, 2014, 06:18:00 PM »

great!

We did this one pose where you stand and like cross your leg over onto your other leg so your foot rests on your opposite knee, then stick your arms up in the air and get into a sitting position, all with the one leg supporting all your weight. I looked around in amazement as like 7 out of the 9 people in the room, including the guy next to me who looked like he owned his own yoga studio, pulled it off no problems. Blew my mind.

that sounds pretty advanced for a first class

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: April 30, 2014, 06:19:45 PM »

great!

that sounds pretty advanced for a first class

i jumped into an advanced one. 'tis my personality.

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: April 30, 2014, 06:20:33 PM »
But it was fun to see people who are really good at it. I'm glad I tried it, and I'll definitely be continuing it.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: April 30, 2014, 06:31:52 PM »
Did you take a nap at the end of the class?

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: April 30, 2014, 07:20:15 PM »

I easily could have. I was starving though.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: April 30, 2014, 07:34:28 PM »

great!

Did you tear off a massive fart?

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: April 30, 2014, 07:38:21 PM »

great!

Did you tear off a massive fart?

I totally should have.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: April 30, 2014, 07:39:10 PM »

It should have been part of class

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: April 30, 2014, 07:41:36 PM »

We just laid there for like five minutes, and the instructor said for everyone to just lay there 'till they felt like leaving. I assumed the idea was to clear your mind, etc, but being my first time I had a lot to consider and decided to go destroy some pizza instead.

The Big Train

« Reply #1316 on: April 30, 2014, 10:29:30 PM »

We just laid there for like five minutes, and the instructor said for everyone to just lay there 'till they felt like leaving. I assumed the idea was to clear your mind, etc, but being my first time I had a lot to consider and decided to go destroy some pizza instead.

this sounds like doing 6" leg lifts until you cant anymore, except we would get called rough ridin' pussies when we put our feet down finally and last person with their feet up still had to condition  :dunno: #jucostories

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: May 02, 2014, 03:38:21 PM »
So before I started cutting weight I was at 265. Got down to 240. A month before my competition I started doing carb backloading, and for a week or two after the competition I ate pretty much whatever I wanted knowing I was going to diet again soon. After a week of dieting I stepped on a scale for the first time since a month before the competition. Weighed in at 230. :gocho:

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: May 02, 2014, 03:50:04 PM »
That's hawt

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: May 03, 2014, 02:12:20 AM »
I got lost on my way to swolieville and ended up in thinnsylvania.  Kinda figure this place ain't so bad.

Go start a mini-man thread with emo, don't pollute the alpha thread.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline raquetcat

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Katpak'r
  • ^ I let us down
    • View Profile
« Reply #1320 on: May 03, 2014, 02:04:29 PM »
I did Pilates for the first time, it was definitely a good core workout, it also made me realize how not flexible I am
I'm purple down

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1321 on: May 13, 2014, 10:50:28 AM »
Took the shoes off to deadlift for first time last night, and will probably never wear them again. Had a much easier time getting thru my work sets and it alleviated quite a bit of my back pain.  :driving:

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #1322 on: May 13, 2014, 03:43:36 PM »
Took the shoes off to deadlift for first time last night, and will probably never wear them again. Had a much easier time getting thru my work sets and it alleviated quite a bit of my back pain.  :driving:

do you think I just pull this stuff out of my ass?

Offline TownieCat

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I have no rhythm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1323 on: May 13, 2014, 03:46:20 PM »

do you think I just pull this stuff out of my ass?

Couldn't remember who suggested this and was too lazy to go back to look. TY, Mh!

Offline Benja

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #1324 on: May 13, 2014, 06:21:23 PM »

Good lord dude. Read this thread more often, you could have killed yourself.