Author Topic: Fake Patty's Day  (Read 70258 times)

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Fake Patty's Day
« Reply #200 on: April 02, 2012, 11:40:41 PM »
I had Manhattan cops force me to pour out a beer once and didn't get cited for anything. Some cops are dicks. Others aren't. The difference here is that Lawrence's city commission isn't filled with fun-loving dickheads who want to see kids cracked down on. I'm sure there are plenty of dickbag cops in Lawrence who would love to arrest celebrating kids, but they are under specific orders not to.

Online star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: April 03, 2012, 12:07:29 AM »
this is more of a overmatched issue than just being cool broski's issue.

it's really the most sensible approach.

i went down to mass in 03 after they lost to syracuse, and it was one of the most fun nights of my life.

of course i was a gigantic dick yelling go big orange and other things.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 03, 2012, 12:18:16 AM »

i went down to mass in 03 after they lost to syracuse, and it was one of the most fun nights of my life.

If K-State were in the finals, there would be adequate police protection. We would bus them in if necessary. Order would be maintained.

Bob

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 03, 2012, 10:20:26 AM »
I had Manhattan cops force me to pour out a beer once and didn't get cited for anything. Some cops are dicks. Others aren't. The difference here is that Lawrence's city commission isn't filled with fun-loving dickheads who want to see kids cracked down on. I'm sure there are plenty of dickbag cops in Lawrence who would love to arrest celebrating kids, but they are under specific orders not to.

Yeah. I was "busted" a couple times on gamedays, but they always just made me pour it out.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: April 03, 2012, 10:42:35 AM »

If K-State were in the finals, there would be adequate police protection. We would bus them in if necessary. Order would be maintained.

Bob
sure didn't happen with our elite 8 run  :sdeek:
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 03, 2012, 11:07:50 AM »

Bob
sure didn't happen with our elite 8 run  :sdeek:

no crap, man, after the xavier game every single person in the city of manhattan immediately went outside and started making questionable decisions with no regard for the law, myself included

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 12, 2013, 02:15:49 PM »
EMAW spreading uncontrollably and some don't even know it.

https://www.livingsocial.com/events/611548-fake-patty-s-caravan-crawl-ticket-package

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: February 12, 2013, 02:17:10 PM »
so i'm guessing "fake patty's" never got trademarked

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 12, 2013, 02:24:42 PM »

:D...so was I.  That was a pretty fun time.  That night was a perfect example of how cops should handle those situations.  People were walking around with open containers, no one was carding, and the police were working the actual issues instead of using it as an opportunity to generate revenue thru tickets.  It was the exact opposite of KSU/Manhatton cops on game days and other events.  Most people vacated by 2:00am, the street was relatively clean, and every had a fun, safe time...God I hate KSUPD/RCPD.   
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline Gooch

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 12, 2013, 02:31:39 PM »
Oh man 'bout time to warm up the orgies in yards again. :love:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #210 on: February 12, 2013, 02:31:59 PM »
someone find the bob aaah yeaah strawn pics and repost here

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: February 12, 2013, 02:35:06 PM »

:lol:

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: February 12, 2013, 02:35:38 PM »

:D...so was I.  That was a pretty fun time.  That night was a perfect example of how cops should handle those situations.  People were walking around with open containers, no one was carding, and the police were working the actual issues instead of using it as an opportunity to generate revenue thru tickets.  It was the exact opposite of KSU/Manhatton cops on game days and other events.  Most people vacated by 2:00am, the street was relatively clean, and every had a fun, safe time...God I hate KSUPD/RCPD.   

Pretty sure KSUPD handed out something like 95 alcohol warnings and 3 citations during the Texas game this year. They aren't as interested in writing tickets because they don't get the money like RCPD does.

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: February 12, 2013, 02:42:15 PM »

Offline TheHamburglar

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: February 12, 2013, 02:47:42 PM »

Pretty sure KSUPD handed out something like 95 alcohol warnings and 3 citations during the Texas game this year. They aren't as interested in writing tickets because they don't get the money like RCPD does.

They also were complete dickbags to my mother and swarmed her because one of them saw her pouring a Bud Light Lime in the east grass lot.  5 of them spent 15-20 minutes harassing her for "drinking this wussy crap" as they waited for the van to come so they could confiscate her cooler.  I'm glad they all wasted 15-20 minutes rough ridin' with my mom because if they didn't stop her she may have had 2-3 more of them over the next 4 hours and been a real problem.  They were more interested in confiscating something so they could show their superior they were doing something rather than actually making sure everyone was safe.  That's why I say eff both the RCPD and KSUPD, they are more interested in being dicks than protecting the public. 
I got a guy on the other line about some white walls

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: February 12, 2013, 02:48:30 PM »
AW YEAH, TIME TO eff

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: February 12, 2013, 02:49:15 PM »
I will be hosting an orgy on my neighbor's lawn at 11 am. PM me for details.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: February 12, 2013, 02:50:24 PM »
I will be hosting an orgy on my neighbor's lawn at 11 am. PM me for details.

Are you accepting average looking people?  Because if so count me out.

Offline XocolateThundarr

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: February 12, 2013, 02:51:37 PM »
@mikec2w

Offline eastcat

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • Labeled by children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: February 12, 2013, 02:53:09 PM »

They also were complete dickbags to my mother and swarmed her because one of them saw her pouring a Bud Light Lime in the east grass lot.  5 of them spent 15-20 minutes harassing her for "drinking this wussy crap" as they waited for the van to come so they could confiscate her cooler.  I'm glad they all wasted 15-20 minutes rough ridin' with my mom because if they didn't stop her she may have had 2-3 more of them over the next 4 hours and been a real problem.  They were more interested in confiscating something so they could show their superior they were doing something rather than actually making sure everyone was safe.  That's why I say eff both the RCPD and KSUPD, they are more interested in being dicks than protecting the public.

lol ok.

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: February 12, 2013, 02:55:28 PM »
Last FPD, my roommates and I had a huge house party (we live in the student ghetto next to Aggieville).  We invited a lot of our friends, and we also invited any randoms off the sidewalk.  Some random couple had a loud lovemaking session in one of our bathrooms.  Unfortunately it didn't turn into an orgy.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: February 12, 2013, 03:01:10 PM »
My first FPD i walked home crying in the rain at about 1 am.  My second fake Patty's day was relatively uneventful.  Third fake patty's day i got punched in the face.  Last fake patty's day i lost my credit card and broke my wrist. 

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline ben ji

• Senior Moderator
  • PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Alot of people dont hit on an 18
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: February 12, 2013, 03:03:20 PM »
My first FPD i walked home crying in the rain at about 1 am.   My second fake Patty's day was relatively uneventful.  Third fake patty's day i got punched in the face.  Last fake patty's day i lost my credit card and broke my wrist.

J-dub is Dlew? Or is Dlew J-dub?

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: February 12, 2013, 03:12:23 PM »
My first FPD i walked home crying in the rain at about 1 am.   My second fake Patty's day was relatively uneventful.  Third fake patty's day i got punched in the face.  Last fake patty's day i lost my credit card and broke my wrist.

J-dub is Dlew? Or is Dlew J-dub?

Dlew is the reason crying in the rain is cool.

Offline Asteriskhead

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • giving new meaning to the term "anger juice"
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: February 12, 2013, 03:15:08 PM »
Are you accepting average looking people?  Because if so count me out.

You must be above average looking to participate. What "above average" constitutes is up to my discretion.