Author Topic: jesus christ ku  (Read 58741 times)

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Re: jesus christ ku
« Reply #400 on: February 29, 2012, 02:53:55 PM »
I'd stop posting too if I came off as something that I wasn't. Beems, lies catch up to you.  :nono:

Yup.  That is the only reason I torch him.  He lies to win some internet argument, then in a week he pretends he didn't make the statement.

Name one thing I lied about.  Hint:  you can't.  I never claimed I started for 3/4 years on my high school team.  You completely make things up like that and then pretend like I said it.  You are a loser.

You lied about playing advanced AAU ball, your trust fund, Paul Pierce cruising Naismith Drive in a Bentley with personalized plates.  The list is long.

The funniest part is when you meltdown because you have been caught lying.  The hyper defensive reaction is pretty telling.  You are like a 5 year old.  Liar.

We've been through this before, bad person. 

1.  I did play AAU ball with the 76'ers.  Played against Morningstar and Rush's teams in various tournaments throughout the Midwest. 

2.  I have a $2 million trust fund.  It was established by my great grandfather.  Not sure how you can claim this is a lie. 

3.  I went to KU.  Heard from sources that a Bentley with "Truth34" plates drove through campus at the time. 

You're the one who has issues accepting the truth.   I haven't lied about a goddamn thing, which has been to my detriment, because I should just let losers like you take your shots and not defend myself.  Eight straight is just killing you.  Bitch.

1.  How on earth couldn't you make your high school team?  Seems incredibly weird.

2.  Donate $200 to BBBS.  That is .0001% of the principal and would be totally tax deductible.  Your trustee would write that check in a tenth of a second.

3.  So you lied. 

You are way too hyper defensive for this to not be hitting incredibly close to home.  Sorry for outing you.

1.  I made the high school team each year I tried out.  I quit after my sophomore year.  Other guys were better and I got caught up in the party scene.

2.  Trust funds don't work like checking accounts, dumbshit.

3.  So I posted a rumor that was going around KU's campus while I was at KU.  That's not lying.  That's posting a rumor. 

I am defensive because I don't appreciate being called a liar for things that I'm not lying about.  It's pretty simple.  You are hiding behind an anonymous persona on a message board and ganging up on me because I'm a KU fan.  You are a coward who has no life outside of this board.  I feel sorry for you.

I got caught up in the party scene.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline EMAWmeister

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Livin' it up
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: February 29, 2012, 02:54:01 PM »
This thread, just, just, what the eff man.

Hey, Ryan, you're not the one getting personally attacked by a gang of butthurt K-State fans.  JFC, man.  Walk a day in someone else's shoes and you might understand.

I'm not saying it's right for you to be attacked, but christ, you set yourself up on a weekly basis. 

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: February 29, 2012, 02:55:11 PM »
  You are a coward who has no life outside of this board.  I feel sorry for you.

OregonHawk Point Plank'r
Send PM
Show Posts
Show Stats

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: February 29, 2012, 02:56:42 PM »
Beems your biggest problem is you care too much about what people think about you on a message board. Who gives a eff?!

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: February 29, 2012, 02:56:56 PM »
So Beems, I have never met anyone with a $2MM trust fund (or at least not that I know of). Do you work or do you live off the trust fund? (Serious question)

Online Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: February 29, 2012, 02:57:42 PM »
Beems your biggest problem is you care too much about what people think about you on a message board. Who gives a eff?!

Yeah Beems. Take fanning's advice.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 29, 2012, 03:00:13 PM »
I'd stop posting too if I came off as something that I wasn't. Beems, lies catch up to you.  :nono:

Yup.  That is the only reason I torch him.  He lies to win some internet argument, then in a week he pretends he didn't make the statement.

Name one thing I lied about.  Hint:  you can't.  I never claimed I started for 3/4 years on my high school team.  You completely make things up like that and then pretend like I said it.  You are a loser.

You lied about playing advanced AAU ball, your trust fund, Paul Pierce cruising Naismith Drive in a Bentley with personalized plates.  The list is long.

The funniest part is when you meltdown because you have been caught lying.  The hyper defensive reaction is pretty telling.  You are like a 5 year old.  Liar.

1.  I did play AAU ball with the 76'ers.  Played against Morningstar and Rush's teams in various tournaments throughout the Midwest. 

2.  I have a $2 million trust fund.  It was established by my great grandfather.  Not sure how you can claim this is a lie. 

3.  I went to KU.  Heard from sources that a Bentley with "Truth34" plates drove through campus at the time. 

You're the one who has issues accepting the truth.   I haven't lied about a goddamn thing, which has been to my detriment, because I should just let losers like you take your shots and not defend myself.  Eight straight is just killing you.  Bitch.

1.  How on earth couldn't you make your high school team?  Seems incredibly weird.

2.  Donate $200 to BBBS.  That is .0001% of the principal and would be totally tax deductible.  Your trustee would write that check in a tenth of a second.

3.  So you lied. 

You are way too hyper defensive for this to not be hitting incredibly close to home.  Sorry for outing you.

1.  I made the high school team each year I tried out.  I quit after my sophomore year.  Other guys were better and I got caught up in the party scene.

3.  So I posted a rumor that was going around KU's campus while I was at KU.  That's not lying.  That's posting a rumor. 

I am defensive because I don't appreciate being called a liar for things that I'm not lying about.  It's pretty simple.  You are hiding behind an anonymous persona on a message board and ganging up on me because I'm a KU fan.  You are a coward who has no life outside of this board.  I feel sorry for you.

That reminds me, did you see that Johnny Kaw's announced they're having a MysGuestDJ for fake patty's?!?  :emawkid:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 29, 2012, 03:01:11 PM »
 :thumbs: Great news Trim!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 29, 2012, 03:02:26 PM »

3.  So you lied. 

1.  LOL.

2.  I don't think you understand how a trust works either.  You should research it more before you make things about trusts up.

3.  So you post rumors as facts. 

Stop being so hyper defensive.  No one personally attacks you.  You come crying for validation, make outrageous statements to help you win some "argument" that no one actually cares about, someone flips you crap, you meltdown HARD and claim everyone is attacking you.  Serious question, have you ever gotten some help for this crap?  Have you ever been diagnosed?  I'd say manic depressive but I'd need to know more about your drug/alcohol use to really get to the bottom of it.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 29, 2012, 03:02:44 PM »

3.  So you lied. 

This would explain why Beems is a pothead.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 29, 2012, 03:04:48 PM »
I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend,
You could cut ties with all the lies, that you've been living in,
And if you do not want to see me again, I would understand.
I would understand.

The angry boy,
a bit too insane,
Icing over a secret pain,
You know you don't belong,
You're the first to fight,
You're way too loud,
You're The flash of light,
on a burial shroud,
I know something's wrong,
Well everyone I know has got a reason,
to say,
put the past away,
I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend,
You could cut ties with all the lies,
That you've been living in,
And if you do not want to see me again,
I would understand,
I would understand.
And well he's on the table,
and he's gone to code,
And I do not think anyone knows,
What they are doing here,
And your friends have left you,
You've been dismissed.
I never thought it would come to this,
and I, I want you to know,
Everyone's got to face down the demons,
Maybe today,
We can put the past away,

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 29, 2012, 03:06:28 PM »
 :lol:

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 29, 2012, 03:07:24 PM »
I would like to go on record that I wish I had a 2 million trust fund

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 29, 2012, 03:08:42 PM »
Ya, definitely. I could have stayed in radio full time with that. Great job with that beems.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2012, 03:10:37 PM by fanningksu »

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 29, 2012, 03:11:43 PM »
I would really want it to be unrestricted. Beems great grandpa could have set it up to pay out various ages...say 1/3rd each at 25, 35, and 45 years old. That would really suck, but I'd still take it.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 29, 2012, 03:12:53 PM »
good lord, I wouldn't gaf when or how I got crap.  it could be brewsters millions, or I have to get married by a certain age, or all at 65 so I could tell my 401k and IRA to GTFOOMF.  I wouldn't be picky. 

Online michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 29, 2012, 03:15:12 PM »
Ya, definitely. I could have stayed in radio full time with that.

You still could (and should, if you like it).

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 29, 2012, 03:15:44 PM »
TSC guys, TSC.

you clowns will be wishing the last few pages of this thread didn't exist next weekend when we will all will need to TSC like never before.  but you can't take back what's already been said. 

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 29, 2012, 03:18:23 PM »
TSC guys, TSC.

you clowns will be wishing the last few pages of this thread next weekend when we will all will need TSC like never before.  but you can't take back what's already been said.

said like someone who hasn't gone on record as bagging 60+ babes  :rolleyes:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 29, 2012, 03:19:17 PM »

Doesn't that go without saying?

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #420 on: February 29, 2012, 03:21:28 PM »

not for those out there with $12 million trust funds  :blank:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 29, 2012, 03:23:41 PM »
Ya, definitely. I could have stayed in radio full time with that.

You still could (and should, if you like it).
Doesn't pay the bills like i wish it could. And no offence to the wichita pak'rs, but the best offer I've ever received was in Wichita. It would have been 50-65 hours a week for 32K. No thanks. I still do it part time. I get my fix.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 29, 2012, 03:24:19 PM »

They would still be pretty foolish to not want the $2 million trust fund in addition to their other trust fund.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 29, 2012, 03:25:15 PM »

They would still be pretty foolish to not want the $2 million trust fund in addition to their other trust fund.

I MEANT INSTEAD OF!

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 29, 2012, 03:27:26 PM »

That would just be $14 million trust funds.  It's like banging 25 chicks in high school then stopping instead of going on to slay 60+.