Author Topic: jesus christ ku  (Read 59581 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: jesus christ ku
« Reply #225 on: February 27, 2012, 03:29:20 PM »
I am glad TRob thugged Pressy up.  I hate Flip.  HE has an ugly ferret face.  Ferret faced flip is what everyone calls him.

OMG!!!  Best Limestone post in a long time.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 27, 2012, 03:32:21 PM »

Vertical.  Clean.  Pressey initiated the contact. 

:love:  :love:  :love:

Not sure if serious

Not sure how you can possibly disagree. 

No shame in admitting you got a homer call.  Missouri got plenty in Columbia.  Home teams get some calls.  No big deal. 

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: February 27, 2012, 03:35:11 PM »
I've already admitted that the Taylor call at the end was a homer call and was ticky tack at best.  I have a different opinion than you guys on the clean stuff by T-Rob.  It honestly kind of boggles my mind that so many people think that's a foul.  Learn the rules of basketball.  T-Rob has a right to that space.

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 27, 2012, 03:39:44 PM »
One slow mo I saw it appeared that Robinson was clean up top, but was off the ground moving horizontally into the shooter obviously making hard contact with the body.   

But then again, I hate ku with every fiber of my being, and I wanted mu, a school that nearly destroyed the conference to at least tie for a major sport conference title on their way out the door.   :jerk:

You know, I just hate that "no regular season Big 12 major sports championships" talking point whenever I make a foray into Scotchy Jr. land.  :rolleyes:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 27, 2012, 03:42:35 PM »
I've already admitted that the Taylor call at the end was a homer call and was ticky tack at best.  I have a different opinion than you guys on the clean stuff by T-Rob.  It honestly kind of boggles my mind that so many people think that's a foul.  Learn the rules of basketball.  T-Rob has a right to that space.

He only has a right to that space if he gets there before Pressey leaves the ground. You can't just come hurtling through the air at the shooter and not foul him if there is contact.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 27, 2012, 03:47:28 PM »
Best view I've seen. 

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 27, 2012, 04:00:25 PM »
Best view I've seen. 

:06 to :08. oh my.  well...there goes the whole "vertical" talking point.  sheesh.
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 27, 2012, 04:28:35 PM »
LBBIQ question:  Was it legal for Robinson to shear the Moo player's head off after the block at the end of regulation play?

Offline j-dub

• fattyfest dance champion '14
  • Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • "I wanna get hurt!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 27, 2012, 04:32:20 PM »
Guize, be nice. He's gonna leave us again.  :ohno:
"I started calling him John during the game, cause he was rocking it like No. 7 -- like Elway," Harper said."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 27, 2012, 04:33:42 PM »
He'd be back by the time they get bounced in the 2nd round of the tourney. Don't worry j-dub.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 27, 2012, 04:41:49 PM »

Such is life with him.  He leaves in anger and disgust, comes back gloating after a big win, and eventually leaves again after a humiliating loss or when he feels disrespected. 

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 27, 2012, 04:44:29 PM »

Such is life with him.  He leaves in anger and disgust, comes back gloating after a big win, and eventually leaves again after a humiliating loss or when he feels disrespected.

He seems much more angry and emo kid after the wins than the losses this year  :dunno:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 27, 2012, 05:24:49 PM »
goEMAW: Man Beems, you're fans are great. They got you some nice calls at the end! Wish our fans could be like that!

Beems: SHUT UP!! OUR FANS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! IT WAS CLEAN!!!

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: February 27, 2012, 05:25:57 PM »
Really disappointed with the powertards on this board who are pissing all over TSC.  We had a good thing going this weekend, guys.  Quit trying to ruin it with your small penis syndrome. 

:rolleyes:

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: February 27, 2012, 05:27:44 PM »
goEMAW: Man Beems, you're fans are great. They got you some nice calls at the end! Wish our fans could be like that!

Beems: SHUT UP!! OUR FANS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! IT WAS CLEAN!!!

Never denied that KU fans were great at the end of that game, or that KU did in fact get some homer calls.  Some bad calls went against KU as well.  All in all, it was a great game and both teams had chances to win at the end.  I just thought T-Rob got a clean block on Pressey.  Deal with it. 

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #240 on: February 27, 2012, 05:31:47 PM »
All that I saw with regards was KU fans cheering KSU on to beat MU when they clearly had something to gain. I don't remember any TSC when KSU was playing ISU Saturday, but a lot of KSU TSC for KU to beat MU.

So KU TSC is when KSU can help them, but KSU TSC's when they have nothing to gain.

In addition, there was a lot TSC for winning the game, but as soon as that TSC is coupled with mentions of getting a call at a crucial point you get all pissed. That's what happened. You made this about YOU, not the KU/MU game. TSC lived on, then you had to pick a fight to take away from the unadulterated TSC joy that was filling goEMAW.com. IF anything your selfishness ended the TSC, not goEMAW.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: February 27, 2012, 05:35:18 PM »
Who cares about the call?  MU lost, which is awesome.  Refs would probably call it a foul sometimes.  At the end of the game, I'm glad they didn't.  It was close-enough to warrant a play on.

In your face, Missouri.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: February 27, 2012, 05:36:56 PM »
All that I saw with regards was KU fans cheering KSU on to beat MU when they clearly had something to gain. I don't remember any TSC when KSU was playing ISU Saturday, but a lot of KSU TSC for KU to beat MU.

So KU TSC is when KSU can help them, but KSU TSC's when they have nothing to gain.

In addition, there was a lot TSC for winning the game, but as soon as that TSC is coupled with mentions of getting a call at a crucial point you get all pissed. That's what happened. You made this about YOU, not the KU/MU game. TSC lived on, then you had to pick a fight to take away from the unadulterated TSC joy that was filling goEMAW.com. IF anything your selfishness ended the TSC, not goEMAW.

I didn't make anything about me.  I shared my opinion, which is that T-Rob's block was clean.  There was contact.  In my opinion, it was perfectly legal contact.  True colors have been shown in this thread and TSC is dying one powerespect post at a time.  It sucks.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: February 27, 2012, 05:37:33 PM »
Who cares about the call?  MU lost, which is awesome.  Refs would probably call it a foul sometimes.  At the end of the game, I'm glad they didn't.  It was close-enough to warrant a play on.

In your face, Missouri.

:thumbs:

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
jesus christ ku
« Reply #244 on: February 27, 2012, 06:41:48 PM »
Robinson knew they wouldn't call anything short of murder, so he made perfect use of his opportunity and made certain Presley wasn't making a shot. I wish he would have delivered a knockout blow to that bitch like colon would have given the same oppy.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: February 27, 2012, 08:14:02 PM »
bmw, you are a great poster.  you are also one of the stupidest people i've ever had the privilege to witness.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: February 27, 2012, 09:00:34 PM »
bmw, you are a great poster.  you are also one of the stupidest people i've ever had the privilege to witness.

You have not witnessed truly stupid people.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: February 27, 2012, 09:08:34 PM »
You have not witnessed truly stupid people.

oh, i have.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: February 27, 2012, 09:12:04 PM »

Thanks, sys.  My IQ tested out around 130, though, so I'm not sure "stupid" is the right word to describe me. 

Offline Rock Lobster

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: February 27, 2012, 09:17:48 PM »

Thanks, sys.  My IQ tested out around 130, though, so I'm not sure "stupid" is the right word to describe me.

:surprised: BANNER TIME!