Author Topic: jesus christ ku  (Read 59622 times)

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Mashing 'taters like an Old Country Buffet
    • View Profile
Re: jesus christ ku
« Reply #125 on: February 25, 2012, 10:22:56 PM »

Offline Dr Rick Daris

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: February 25, 2012, 10:25:11 PM »
the refs swallowing their whistle on that obvious foul and then calling one on the taylor drive where he didn't get fouled were my two favorite parts of the game. go cats and hawks and refs.

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 25, 2012, 10:27:16 PM »
the refs swallowing their whistle on that obvious foul and then calling one on the taylor drive where he didn't get fouled were my two favorite parts of the game. go cats and hawks and refs.

It was a block.  Law of verticality and all of that great stuff.  Rock chalk!  TSC!

:tsc: :tsc: :tsc:

Offline Powercat Posse

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 26, 2012, 02:05:10 AM »
I did not think it was a foul on Robinson.   

But i did not see a foul with 8 secs left in OT against Taylor either.   

T-Rob bumped Dixon a little bit with like  2 seconds to go.  No way that is a foul........... but if they called that CHEAP foul too..............  Larryville and all their faithful would have been in an uproar

Big 12 officials have been consistently bad all year.   Mizzou got the border line calls in Columbia vs KU.    Iowa St got away with clobbering McGruder in Ames.      Ku got a cheap foul called today late in OT

Offline Scary Smart

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: February 26, 2012, 02:35:21 AM »

It was a block.  Law of verticality and all of that great stuff.  Rock chalk!  TSC!

:tsc: :tsc: :tsc:

Pfft. Yes, TSC.

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 26, 2012, 07:41:17 AM »
I only wish the calls had been more horribly wrong. Didn't feel like mizzou got shafted like I had wanted.
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 26, 2012, 09:06:01 AM »
interesting deleted tweet and more interesting RT

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: February 26, 2012, 12:10:57 PM »
The officials made some terrible calls that went against KU in the first half as well.  The only "questionable" call that I can agree with is the foul on Taylor at the end of OT.  It was ticky tack at best, but hey, KU got screwed on some calls at the end of the game in Columbia, so excuse me if I don't feel sorry for the Slavers.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: February 26, 2012, 12:35:23 PM »
The officials made some terrible calls that went against KU in the first half as well.  The only "questionable" call that I can agree with is the foul on Taylor at the end of OT.  It was ticky tack at best, but hey, KU got screwed on some calls at the end of the game in Columbia, so excuse me if I don't feel sorry for the Slavers.

your crowd earned whatever calls you may have received.  never apologize for helping your team.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 27, 2012, 12:48:38 AM »

T-Rob bumped Dixon a little bit with like  2 seconds to go.  No way that is a foul........... but if they called that CHEAP foul too..............  Larryville and all their faithful would have been in an uproar

Big 12 officials have been consistently bad all year.   Mizzou got the border line calls in Columbia vs KU.    Iowa St got away with clobbering McGruder in Ames.      Ku got a cheap foul called today late in OT

Offline OregonSmock

• Point Plank'r
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 27, 2012, 01:27:47 AM »

Yeah, that's not a foul.  Basketball is a contact sport and there was legal contact on that block.  Robinson has a right to his space of verticality.  Pressey running into him after the block does not make it illegal contact.  Learn the rules of basketball.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 27, 2012, 04:39:58 AM »
lol.  i hadn´t seen that before.  that's like, 5000% a foul.

not "good job, ku crowd".  "great job, ku crowd".
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
jesus christ ku
« Reply #137 on: February 27, 2012, 05:05:53 AM »
lol.  i hadn´t seen that before.  that's like, 5000% a foul.

not "good job, ku crowd".  "great job, ku crowd".

This. If anything, KU fans should be bragging about that call and the one that sent Taylor to the line.
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: February 27, 2012, 07:10:56 AM »

Yeah, that's not a foul.  Basketball is a contact sport and there was legal contact on that block.  Robinson has a right to his space of verticality.  Pressey running into him after the block does not make it illegal contact.  Learn the rules of basketball.

lmao.
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 27, 2012, 07:18:49 AM »
Skinny Benny should make a Space of Verticality parody song to the tune of Cult of Personality.

Offline pissclams

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • (worst non-premium poster at goEMAW.com)
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 27, 2012, 08:36:16 AM »

omg :lol:

Skinny Benny should make a Space of Verticality parody song to the tune of Cult of Personality.

omg :lol:

Cheesy Mustache QB might make an appearance.

New warning: Don't get in a fight with someone who doesn't even need to bother to buy ink.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 27, 2012, 08:39:57 AM »
The only time that is not a foul is on a last second shot. And even then, sometimes it will be called. Especially when you bring your arm down with that much force.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 27, 2012, 08:45:13 AM »
The only time that is not a foul is on a last second shot. And even then, sometimes it will be called. Especially when you bring your arm down with that much force.

Yeah, I'm glad mu lost and everything, more confirmation that trob is a crap human being though.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: February 27, 2012, 08:46:17 AM »

Yeah, I'm glad mu lost and everything, more confirmation that trob is a crap human being though.

Yes, MU blew the game. That noncall wasn't the deciding factor.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 27, 2012, 08:58:31 AM »
tsc commitment by the refs  :thumbs:

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: February 27, 2012, 09:02:51 AM »

Space of verticality (if that's even a real term) only applies when you are vertical, not when you are running and jumping toward the player with the ball.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: February 27, 2012, 09:16:07 AM »
Besides, verticality doesn't matter, when you bring your arm down and make contact like that it's still a foul no matter how good your defensive position is when the shot goes up.

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: February 27, 2012, 09:18:47 AM »

This is exactly why you are the perfect KU mascot for this board, Beems. 

My favorite part is the little elbow to the face that T-Rob sneaks in there at the end.  :tsc:
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: February 27, 2012, 09:25:57 AM »
We need more dirty thugs like TROB

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire