Author Topic: The Paradoxes of the Idiotic Paradigm  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
The Paradoxes of the Idiotic Paradigm
« on: February 25, 2012, 10:08:28 AM »

Liberals:

The problem is clearly that certain people are successful and make a lot of money and we need to figure out why those people were able to be successful and make money and do everything in our power to inhibit that going forward, because we prefer that everyone rely on the dole of the federal government so we can expand our power at all cost, even if that cost ultimately needs to bankrupting the country in which case the poor and elderly will suffer greatly, but we don't care because right now there are more people living off the government than those contributing to it, so lets make up lies and rhetoric and convince those lazy stupid people who can't care for themselves that we can make the successful and rich by taxing those that are successful and rich.

Conservatives:

The problem isn't that we enable so many stupid lazy people, although that's certainly the root of the problem, it's that the US Government is fiscally and mathematically incapable of generating enough tax revenue to support the welfare state we've allowed to be created, therefore we need to create a bunch of anti-abortion and anti-immigration laws and try and win elections with our hands tied behind our backs.

Brain dead idiots, all of them.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: The Paradoxes of the Idiotic Paradigm
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2012, 11:28:53 AM »
Liberals 139
Conservatives 68
All 6

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2012, 12:08:00 PM »
Wut?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2012, 01:45:58 PM »

Liberals:

The problem is clearly that certain people are successful and make a lot of money and we need to figure out why those people were able to be successful and make money and do everything in our power to inhibit that going forward, because we prefer that everyone rely on the dole of the federal government so we can expand our power at all cost, even if that cost ultimately needs to bankrupting the country in which case the poor and elderly will suffer greatly, but we don't care because right now there are more people living off the government than those contributing to it, so lets make up lies and rhetoric and convince those lazy stupid people who can't care for themselves that we can make the successful and rich by taxing those that are successful and rich.

Conservatives:

The problem isn't that we enable so many stupid lazy people, although that's certainly the root of the problem, it's that the US Government is fiscally and mathematically incapable of generating enough tax revenue to support the welfare state we've allowed to be created, therefore we need to create a bunch of anti-abortion and anti-immigration laws and try and win elections with our hands tied behind our backs.

You do know a lot of those rich and successful people take more tax payer money than any welfare recipient ever did?

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2012, 03:16:52 PM »
 :facepalm:

Offline star seed 7

• hyperactive on the :lol:
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • good dog
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2012, 05:54:08 PM »
I liked the part where you tried to make it look like you weren't a parrot of rush limbaugh.
Hyperbolic partisan duplicitous hypocrite

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2012, 06:05:25 PM »
I liked the part where you tried to make it look like you weren't a parrot of rush limbaugh.

I miss katkid :frown:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2012, 08:56:36 PM »

Liberals:

Conservatives:

You do know a lot of those rich and successful people take more tax payer money than any welfare recipient ever did?

Is this where we get to the argument that "that guy's business wouldn't exist without public roads," or are we talking about farm subsidies again? It's tough to keep up with the lib's humorous efforts to paint the rich as a drag on the welfare system.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2012, 09:58:19 PM »

Liberals:

Conservatives:

Is this where we get to the argument that "that guy's business wouldn't exist without public roads," or are we talking about farm subsidies again? It's tough to keep up with the lib's humorous efforts to paint the rich as a drag on the welfare system.

I know for a fact that this was not what lsoc was getting at....

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: The Paradoxes of the Idiotic Paradigm
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2012, 10:13:45 PM »
Liberals 139
Conservatives 68
All 6
Did you c&p that into word or count each word yourself?
:adios:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2012, 01:18:13 AM »

Liberals:

Conservatives:

Correct.  I am a conservative.  I am against rough ridin' crooks/thieves who masquerade as businessmen.  I am completely for legit business being left alone by gov.  In fact I push for it every day. 

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2012, 02:04:35 AM »

Liberals:

Conservatives:

Correct.  I am a conservative.  I am against rough ridin' crooks/thieves who masquerade as businessmen.  I am completely for legit business being left alone by gov.  In fact I push for it every day. 

My views are like Ron Paul's only much less extreme. I'm for a smaller military and no entitlements, but I also believe that the Fed has a place in this country and that government absolutely should be funding research and large scale infrastructure projects.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2012, 08:56:03 AM »

Liberals:

Conservatives:

I agree. Hate "crony capitalism."

Offline p1k3

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2012, 09:28:16 AM »

Liberals:

Conservatives:

I agree. Hate "crony capitalism."

but you're going to vote for Romney?

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2012, 04:39:46 PM »
Great example of what I think LSOC is getting at:

My biz just switched phone/internet bundle from a small local guy to Century Link for a savings of $130/month.

Informed local guy we were switching. he told us he understood and that he couldn't compete because Century Link was able to offer such a deal due to govt subsidies which he didn't get.

Our first Century Link bill was like 16pages long and in looking through it, the bill showed a huge amt of credits. Upon calling Century Link, they let me know that the bill length was a mistake and that most of the credits shouldn't have been shown.  I asked for some more detail and was told that the program we signed up for has been subsidized and that Century Link was pushing the product as cheap as they could to gain customers in our area(push little guy out). The credits totaled more than $600 for the month.  My package deal is costing me a little over $300, where it would cost me well over $900/month if unsubsidized. 

No reason for the subsidy, as there was already other providers supplying coverage, yet the company was able to get a subsidy from the govt that is allowing them to reduce the competition in providing a service that was already there.  Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) use of tax rev.