Author Topic: Getting Goosebumps Already  (Read 8122 times)

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Getting Goosebumps Already
« on: February 23, 2012, 02:07:49 PM »
The clock is winding down, the hawks are up 12, missouri looks absolutely defeated and then you hear it,  ROOOCKK CHHAALK JAYYYHAWK KKKKKUUUUUU  :excited:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline steve dave

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Romantic Fist Attachment
    • View Profile
Re: Getting Goosebumps Already
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2012, 02:08:52 PM »
I'll probably end up throwing out both of my wheat waving shoulders like I did last time they played.  

WORTH IT IF THEY PULL IT OUT!

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2012, 02:11:09 PM »
i was pretty depressed for about 24 hours after the last ku/mu game.  i can't handle another 24 hours like that.  let's go hawks.  don'f muck it up please.  tia.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2012, 02:12:13 PM »
Rumblings that LSOC has a very special guest for his mu v. KU pak (hint: she is 104 years old, a huge Hawk fan, but never seen them play on tv though)

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2012, 02:29:59 PM »
Rumblings that LSOC has a very special guest for his mu v. KU pak (hint: she is 104 years old, a huge Hawk fan, but never seen them play on tv though)

:sdeek:

Offline bakerman

• Big Salt Spokesperson
  • Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2012, 02:36:42 PM »
i was pretty depressed for about 24 hours after the last ku/mu game.  i can't handle another 24 hours like that.  let's go hawks.  don'f muck it up please.  tia.

very nicely done

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2012, 03:55:57 PM »
Remember in Jurassic Park 2, when the guy who tried to bring the T-Rexes to San Diego goes into the boat to try to get the baby one, and the mom comes back? Then the mom wounds him so he can't move, and let's the baby T-Rex kill him "all by himself"? How perfect of an analogy is that for what we've done for KU?

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2012, 04:11:04 PM »
Remember in Jurassic Park 2, when the guy who tried to bring the T-Rexes to San Diego goes into the boat to try to get the baby one, and the mom comes back? Then the mom wounds him so he can't move, and let's the baby T-Rex kill him "all by himself"? How perfect of an analogy is that for what we've done for KU?

omg  :thumbs:

Offline gatoveintisiete

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Cold Ass Honkey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2012, 04:27:29 PM »

:cheers:
it’s not like I’m tired of WINNING, but dude, let me catch my breath.

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 04:32:27 PM »

Never saw Jurassic Park 2.  Please use a reference from Jurassic Park 1 or 3 so I can follow your point.

TIA

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 04:35:47 PM »

Never saw Jurassic Park 2.  Please use a reference from Jurassic Park 1 or 3 so I can follow your point.

TIA

or Coneheads
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2012, 04:37:21 PM »
ROCK'EM CHALK'EM BEAK'EM GOOOOO KKKKUUUUU

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 23, 2012, 04:38:47 PM »
WOOOOOOOO

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 23, 2012, 04:47:53 PM »

TIA

Analogy for Jurassic Park 1: K-State is the rain that led the fat, ugly guy (Missouri) off the path and into a spot in which he got stuck. KU is the dilophosaurus that spit that stuff in his eyes and then ate him.

Online mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2012, 04:48:37 PM »

TIA

Analogy for Jurassic Park 1: K-State is the rain that led the fat, ugly guy (Missouri) off the path and into a spot in which he got stuck. KU is the dilophosaurus that spit that stuff in his eyes and then ate him.

NEWMAN  :curse:

Offline Cartierfor3

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • I just want us all to be buds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2012, 04:50:34 PM »

TIA

Oh man I remember that part.  That guy had like, no chance.  Then that dinosaur was all HISSSSSSSSS and spit in his face and ate his face.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2012, 04:51:15 PM »

TIA

Oh man I remember that part.  That guy had like, no chance.  Then that dinosaur was all HISSSSSSSSS and spit in his face and ate his face.

Just like T-Rob will probably do.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2012, 04:52:34 PM »
MEH

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2012, 04:59:20 PM »
Chills running down my spine.

I think it's just my body trying to hold in all this excitement.

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2012, 05:07:15 PM »
You know what Stevesie just did to this thread?

THIS:

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2012, 05:21:16 PM »
You know what Stevesie just did to this thread?

THIS:

Goddamn. That picture is a perfect Nike ad. 
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline EMAWzified

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2012, 05:31:39 PM »
Anyone watch KU last night?
Team is spent. Mu by 12.
Sorry, you tsc fools.

Offline pencat

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 23, 2012, 05:41:22 PM »
The clock is winding down, the hawks are up 12, missouri looks absolutely defeated and then you hear it,  ROOOCKK CHHAALK JAYYYHAWK KKKKKUUUUUU  :excited:

just threw up in my mouth  :barf:

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 23, 2012, 06:04:55 PM »
Will we get a Big 12 chant? I really hope so.  Did we do one back in Jan?

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2012, 06:13:22 PM »
Will we get a Big 12 chant? I really hope so.  Did we do one back in Jan?

It would be succulent gravy on the roast of our triumph
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best