Author Topic: Insider trading is still legal  (Read 699 times)

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
Insider trading is still legal
« on: February 16, 2012, 08:16:38 AM »
If this doesn't make your blood boil, you don't have a pulse.  It's everything that's wrong with Washington and politics in general.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-weissman/stock-act-eric-cantor-insider-trading_b_1274155.html

On a side note, Cantor and Grassley must need wheelbarrows to haul around their balls.  Just amazing. I mean, Cantor must be making hundreds of thousands off of "political intelligence", right?  Why else would he commit political suicide like this?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline ednksu

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Insider trading is still legal
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2012, 01:07:54 AM »
truly believe that as a public employee you should be banned from any private work from a company you directly or indirectly supervise.  I wouldn't mind lifetime bans as well for people like that $!#* from the FCC/Comcast/NBC fiasco. 
Quote from: OregonHawk
KU is right on par with Notre Dame ... when it comes to adding additional conference revenue

Quote from: Kim Carnes
Beer pro tip: never drink anything other than BL, coors, pbr, maybe a few others that I'm forgetting