Author Topic: TCU ready for the big leagues  (Read 3576 times)

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: TCU ready for the big leagues
« Reply #25 on: February 15, 2012, 10:47:21 PM »
Been offered drugs from a Kansas Wesleyan football player when I was in South Padre.

I played football at Kansas Wesleyan and several of my teammates were dealing.  Most only dealt weed and painkillers.  A couple sold harder stuff like coke and heroin.  Never saw any deals in the locker room (they were smart enough to only do that crap in their apartment/house) but it was pretty common knowledge among the players.  The coaches kicked off one of the guys but mostly took a see no evil approach.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 16, 2012, 04:33:55 PM »
Transfers?  These youngsters deserve an opportunity to be mentored and develop the intrinsic values that are the timeless building blocks of men of quality character.

In confy transfers have to sit 2 yrs, so unless there will be jail time of similar length involved, I am willing to bet that they decline to stay in conf.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2012, 04:43:20 PM »
So when KU finally beats a depleted TCU team (due to the police following the drugs all the way to Patterson) do you think they'll secretly pretend that they've beaten us. What with the purple and all?

We all know how obsessed they are with our brand.
Great point.  It's sad that they'll be playing two purple teams with a K State Alum leading one and a K State Legion leading the other.  :ksu:

I hope TCU fans don't get too hurt over the "grapes" insults sure to be thrown their way. Gets me every time  :frown:

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 19, 2012, 03:26:09 PM »
What if we started calling TCU grapes???? I feel like we could have a fantastic new rivalry there.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2012, 03:28:13 PM »
So when KU finally beats a depleted TCU team (due to the police following the drugs all the way to Patterson) do you think they'll secretly pretend that they've beaten us. What with the purple and all?

We all know how obsessed they are with our brand.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!!

Offline Kat Kid

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2012, 07:23:16 AM »
That's a Great topis.. I really appreciate it.. I read your post.. I have got lot of information to read this topic..
Yes you are right..
nutritional supplement

you're a great topis.

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2012, 09:09:53 AM »
Topis or no topis...this is a question?