Author Topic: Conspiracy Alert . . .  (Read 8079 times)

Offline KSUBrian

• Combo-Fan
  • Weird Robert is #1
    • View Profile
Re: Conspiracy Alert . . .
« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2012, 09:42:41 PM »
1972 Munich?  jfc squawks.  Chill out.  You got homered.  It happens in EVERY SINGLE GAME AT THE HOUSE OF MOUSE PISS.

FYP

Offline felix rex

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Knows what Brent did
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2012, 10:00:12 PM »
Charges are ruining the game, its not just a phog talking point.

Don't rough ridin' run into defenders?  Is over the back ruining the game too?

Possibly. We can't tell until a clearly inferior team has the audacity to beat KU and then we'll identify and examine the de facto flaws in the system that the opponent exploited so dishonorably to achieve a conclusively unfair and inaccurate result.

To start just remember the basic law of thermodynamics we're working from: KU basketball team (uKb) action will remain at victory (v) unless acted upon by an exterior or aberrational force (3![NCAA]->E/x) = real basketball (ReBa)

So if you draw that equation up and plug in another team and the UKb value is corrupted, then clearly you need to solve for x using information from the observed system before you can resolve the equation to get ReBa.

It was this method that has so reliably targeted the 3-pt line, the expanded NCAA bracket, the new elbow rule, and now charge calls as clear, existing threats to "real basketball"
"How will I recruit to Manhattan? Well, distance. And the proud state of basketball. It start there, and then daily flights to Dallas, because I'm really good at going out. Like top five good. Ask my wife. She wants me to be happy."

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2012, 10:38:32 PM »
MuckFethzou n00b
Rating: 3.1/5 this site
40 posts this site
 Posted: Today 8:40 PM

I don't think Misery is that good after watching them tonight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They have beat some mediocre teams.  They haven't played any really tough teams like Kentucky.  They almost lost tonight, even though they were supposed to beat Oklahoma easily, and even after Oklahoma missed all those free throws they STILL almost beat them.  They almost lost to us AT HOME.  They lost to Oklahoma State and K-State.  Two of our losses were Kentucky and Duke.  Yeah, Davidson was a fluke - maybe like Oklahoma State for them? 

But after watching them play, I am not seeing that they are so great.  If they were as great as they think they are, they wouldn't be BARELY holding onto a win every time.  So far they've just been lucky.  I predict their luck is about to run out.
  :lol:

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2012, 02:08:11 PM »
Charges are ruining the game, its not just a phog talking point.

Don't rough ridin' run into defenders?  Is over the back ruining the game too?

Possibly. We can't tell until a clearly inferior team has the audacity to beat KU and then we'll identify and examine the de facto flaws in the system that the opponent exploited so dishonorably to achieve a conclusively unfair and inaccurate result.

To start just remember the basic law of thermodynamics we're working from: KU basketball team (uKb) action will remain at victory (v) unless acted upon by an exterior or aberrational force (3![NCAA]->E/x) = real basketball (ReBa)

So if you draw that equation up and plug in another team and the UKb value is corrupted, then clearly you need to solve for x using information from the observed system before you can resolve the equation to get ReBa.

It was this method that has so reliably targeted the 3-pt line, the expanded NCAA bracket, the new elbow rule, and now charge calls as clear, existing threats to "real basketball"

Post of the week.

Offline kstater

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2012, 08:18:52 PM »
Quote from: Bill Self
I've always been taught that the best way to get to bonus is to be able throw the ball inside and have a low post presence or drive the ball, and you know we're pretty good at both and we can't get people to foul us. Even when we play at home opponents are shooting more free throws. I don't want to back off what we do defensively. That's not who we are, but certainly we gotta do something to address whatever our shortcomings are because, you know, we're not getting any free points at all

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2012, 09:02:28 PM »
holy moly jason king

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2012, 09:11:52 PM »

both charges were the right call, the video evidence is indisputable.  the butthurt over the loss to missouri loss is epic
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2012, 09:34:49 PM »
I've always been taught that the best way to get to bonus is to be able throw the ball inside and have a low post presence or drive the ball, and you know we're pretty good at both and we can't get people to foul us. Even when we play at home opponents are shooting more free throws. I don't want to back off what we do defensively. That's not who we are, but certainly we gotta do something to address whatever our shortcomings are because, you know, we're not getting any free points at all

You left out about 10 "uuhhhs"

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 08, 2012, 07:12:39 AM »
idiots. 

King, Gottllieb, & Vitale are all right that the call against Robinson was absolute horse crap.

Offline slobber

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Gonna win 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #60 on: February 08, 2012, 07:47:40 AM »
idiots. 

King, Gottllieb, & Vitale are all right that the call against Robinson was absolute horse crap.

Non-stop TSCing?

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: February 08, 2012, 12:45:18 PM »

I bet he's a birther too.