Author Topic: Welcome MIG  (Read 1865 times)

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
Welcome MIG
« on: January 20, 2012, 11:42:42 PM »
Long time no see.  Also congrads on the Bowl win.  :cheers:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Hot time in Kat town tonight.

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome MIG
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2012, 12:33:13 AM »
Thank you, thank you, you're far too kind..

No, seriously, that was the worst game we played all year and had no business winning, but I mean I'll take it..  :cheers:

Offline SwiftCat

• #LIFE
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Depth Charge
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2012, 12:34:54 AM »
Don't you dare come walking back in here like nothing happened.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2012, 12:39:03 AM »

No, seriously, that was the worst game we played all year and had no business winning, but I mean I'll take it..  :cheers:
You know we should have been there.  :thumbsup:

Offline 'taterblast

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hi, I'm James McGill.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2012, 01:31:43 AM »
welcome back, MIG. but i don't have to like you right now.

Offline PowercatPat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #BID
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2012, 12:01:39 PM »

No, seriously, that was the worst game we played all year and had no business winning, but I mean I'll take it..  :cheers:

The Iowa and MSU games were worse imo.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2012, 09:32:31 PM by PowercatPat »

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2012, 12:03:19 PM »

I think everyone was shocked that we weren't playing KSU or Boise.. The BCS is stupid though, I really thought OSU should of had a shot in the NC game..

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2012, 12:07:36 PM »
MIG, how sad were you when you saw Michigan wasn't going to play us in the Sugar Bowl? I mean, the BBSing would have been amazing. Obviously it worked out for us because of the pigaggie invasion, but I was thinking of you the whole time.

Offline Katpappy

• I got my eye on you
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Party on gE
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2012, 07:00:26 PM »

I think everyone was shocked that we weren't playing KSU or Boise.. The BCS is stupid though, I really thought OSU should of had a shot in the NC game..
Hopefully they get the BCS thing worked out so it is more based on ranking than "good ole boy network".  :crossfingers:

Offline MichiganisGood

• Maize and Blue'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2012, 09:22:30 PM »

Hopefully they get the BCS thing worked out so it is more based on ranking than "good ole boy network".  :crossfingers:

I agree with this even though we kind of benefited from it this season.. My argument would be that we probably should have been ranked higher in the first place, obviously..

I loved all the MSU fans crying that they deserved to be in because they beat us head to head when they lost more games (two of those being blowouts to teams we beat) and were ranked below us.. KSU and Boise had legit beefs, MSU was just bawling because their cunty..

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 08:59:53 AM »

I agree with this even though we kind of benefited from it this season.. My argument would be that we probably should have been ranked higher in the first place, obviously..

I loved all the MSU fans crying that they deserved to be in because they beat us head to head when they lost more games (two of those being blowouts to teams we beat) and were ranked below us.. KSU and Boise had legit beefs, MSU was just bawling because their cunty..

I'm squarely in your corner on this one.  You and I are in lockstep here, no light at all betweenxt us on this one.  Pretty much the height of cunty to crow about beating you when they lost twicet to teams youins beat.  Yes siree bob, I got your back on this one.  I just hope a Michingan States University Trojans comes talking crap around here, we'll give 'em what for.
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline massofcatfan

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 22, 2012, 09:52:39 AM »
I'm squarely in your corner on this one.  You and I are in lockstep here, no light at all betweenxt us on this one.  Pretty much the height of cunty to crow about beating you when they lost twicet to teams youins beat.  Yes siree bob, I got your back on this one.  I just hope a Michingan States University Trojans comes talking crap around here, we'll give 'em what for.

odds Malberry Squeezins is Roy Williams: 28.3%
I want to wake up in a city that never sleeps, etc.