Author Topic: My second coming has arrived!  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Komo

• Fan
    • View Profile
My second coming has arrived!
« on: January 20, 2012, 11:24:00 AM »
I have put on the mask and the KOMO-time is here and now; I have taken a leave of absence to restore the order and to restore my power; My partner and pet cat jeans is still in the bottomless pit to configure what his plans for the site are; after burning down his house and sleeping with his mother-in-law; things are now quite apparent that we are friends; that I should not be mumped with; I guess; Anyways I AM KOMO; I like this site and ; ! ``~`` hope to become a valuable member of not only the goEMAW world but ; a good guy or force in the universe; I AM KOMO and if you are still reading this then infact you are a believer or infact you are bored as eff at work or something; I AM KOMO

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
My name is KOMO

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
Re: My second coming has arrived!
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2012, 01:06:19 PM »
 :users:

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2012, 04:00:11 PM »
I like to think that before KOMO posts he's taking in a large bowl of mary jane. I appreciate you KOMO.  :thumbs:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 04:19:38 PM by fanningksu »

Offline jeans

• Fan
  • The Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2012, 04:14:58 PM »
We are here :raccoon:
recently came back to the US of A

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2012, 08:35:42 PM »
A PM I got once.

my name is KOMO and the fact that your shrine to me is not complete is just baffling my name is KOMO I come from the depths of sea to bless you and our team and to think of collin klein as the man in the mirror has great responsibility my name is KOMO and the way the turtle moves is not the way I will move my name is KOMO
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 10:13:51 AM »
A PM I got once.

my name is KOMO and the fact that your shrine to me is not complete is just baffling my name is KOMO I come from the depths of sea to bless you and our team and to think of collin klein as the man in the mirror has great responsibility my name is KOMO and the way the turtle moves is not the way I will move my name is KOMO

Yeah, KOMO is thorough his name is KOMO he seems to have PM'ed many his name is KOMO as well as posting.  the second coming is better than the first his name is KOMO