Author Topic: 2011 Regular Season games against (Final Polls) . . . .  (Read 3872 times)

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
2011 Regular Season games against (Final Polls) . . . .
« on: January 10, 2012, 06:39:27 AM »
AP #3 OSU, #13 Baylor, #16 OU

Bowl Game against AP Final #5.

The new Big 12 (TCU, WV) finished #3, #13, #14, #15 KSU, #16, #17

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2012, 06:44:34 AM by sonofdaxjones »

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
Re: 2011 Regular Season games against (Final Polls) . . . .
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2012, 09:44:20 AM »
we beat baylor :frown:

Offline Panjandrum

• 5 o'clock Shadow Enthusiast
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Amateur magician and certified locksmith.
    • View Profile
    • Bring on the Cats [An SB Nation Blog]
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2012, 10:39:15 AM »
Taking the Top 15 final ranking and  :cheese:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2012, 10:41:33 AM »
Taking the Top 15 final ranking and  :cheese:

The chip has become so big, the mouse carries it under his arm rather than on his shoulder.

Offline kslim

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2012, 11:20:28 AM »
harris poll

8   Kansas State Wildcats   10-3   10   1,733   .6028   16   602   .5953   .8500   .6827   11

Offline kso_FAN

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2012, 11:23:15 AM »
It was disappointing to lose to Arkansas, but its hard to complain too much about 10 wins and Top 15.

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2012, 11:50:15 AM »
It was disappointing to lose to Arkansas, but its hard to complain too much about 10 wins and Top 15.
Agreed there. I am just depressed because it has been so long since I've watched our Wildcats win a bowl game.
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2012, 09:47:52 PM »
Agreed there. I am just depressed because it has been so long since I've watched our Wildcats win a bowl game.
I know. It's sad that we can "vividly remember" :cry:
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 02:53:46 PM »
Sadly it  won't get any better.  That's the harsh reality.  But, maybe with the hiring of Weis as your coach you can actually field a decent offense.    The other truth is that KSU blows and has always sucked ass.  Snyder was able to do a masterful job of getting you guys into the spotlight with your team full of 1stars, but what are you going to do when he retires?  Surely you saw what happened the last time he retired.  He is old.  He's going to be kicking the bucket pretty soon.  Then what?  I didn't exactly see coaches lining up at your door to be your next head coach.  Doom and Gloom is what the future holds for your KSU jayhawks.  You've blew your wad already.  This is the best season you could have ever hoped for or will ever hope to attain again.  Chokelahoma had a bad year and still beat the crap out of you at your house.  What do you think they are going to do when you go to Norman?  I personally hope you guys beat them, because i hate them worse than i hate you guys.  Same thing for Okie lite.    They had a 45yr old qb and the best WR in the country on their team.  Other than that they sucked it up on defense.  Kind of like every team in the Weak12.     Now you have WV to deal with.   They will more than likely kick your asses too.   The future really looks pretty dim for you.  Oh well..   there's always drinking.   :drink:

Offline Lucas Scoopsalot

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 04:14:03 PM »
Sadly it  won't get any better.  That's the harsh reality.  But, maybe with the hiring of Weis as your coach you can actually field a decent offense.    The other truth is that KSU blows and has always sucked ass.  Snyder was able to do a masterful job of getting you guys into the spotlight with your team full of 1stars, but what are you going to do when he retires?  Surely you saw what happened the last time he retired.  He is old.  He's going to be kicking the bucket pretty soon.  Then what?  I didn't exactly see coaches lining up at your door to be your next head coach.  Doom and Gloom is what the future holds for your KSU jayhawks.  You've blew your wad already.  This is the best season you could have ever hoped for or will ever hope to attain again.  Chokelahoma had a bad year and still beat the crap out of you at your house.  What do you think they are going to do when you go to Norman?  I personally hope you guys beat them, because i hate them worse than i hate you guys.  Same thing for Okie lite.    They had a 45yr old qb and the best WR in the country on their team.  Other than that they sucked it up on defense.  Kind of like every team in the Weak12.     Now you have WV to deal with.   They will more than likely kick your asses too.   The future really looks pretty dim for you.  Oh well..   there's always drinking.   :drink:
There was some pretty good offensive performances in the SEC this year. Especially in the National Championship guys.
Luke's stock is rising as Winters continues to validate his greatness. Add Luke and Winters to my list! Also, EMAWBLAST! and Tobias!

Offline K-State Is Great!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 06:55:50 PM »

I'd be depressed with that Cotton Bowl performance too. It was pretty pathetic. Tell your geriatric coach to throw the ball in the future.
Go Hogs Go

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 07:53:46 PM »
There was some pretty good offensive performances in the SEC this year. Especially in the National Championship guys.

Yes, congrats on having two teams in National Champi....oh wait.  I thought you were talking JUCO.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2012, 09:21:09 PM »
Actually there was some good offensive performances in the SEC this year.  Mostly by the hogs.  The National championship was two teams with pretty much the best defenses ever seen in ncaa history.  yeah, it was a slugfest.  Either one of those teams would have beat the dogshit out of Okie st.  or any other team from your conf.  Youre dreaming if you think otherwise.  You guys dont play defense in the Weak12 already.  Had lsu been playing okie st they'd probably had put up 30-40pts.  Just like they did against oregon and WV.   i truly wish we could have seen Okie st play lsu.  Just to shut the mouths of you big12 retards.  Oh well. maybe in the next format for the BCS we can see some sort of playoff. 

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2012, 09:22:19 PM »
Keep riding them coattails...

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2012, 09:23:55 PM »
Keep riding them coattails...
Hmm  who's riding coattails..   we beat your ass.   :grin:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2012, 09:25:45 PM »
Talk about battered wife syndrome. LSU and Alabama beat the crap out of you all the time, and you just fawn over them.

Also, I'm not even sure HogFoo knows what "riding coattails" means.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2012, 09:35:59 PM »
Talk about battered wife syndrome. LSU and Alabama beat the crap out of you all the time, and you just fawn over them.

Actually. Not really.  Bama has a little win streak going. But its still a pretty even matchup.  Bama's win streak ends this coming season in fayetteville .  Lsu won for the first time in 3years.   we had beat them 4 of last 5games. which i believe we own the head to head matchup with them.   So what were you saying idiot?    By the way.   What is your record vs OU and osu?     im guessing its not too good since you guys are one of the all time worst teams in ncaa history!  hahaha Loserssssssssssssssssssssssssss :ksu: :emawkid:

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2012, 09:37:28 PM »

Actually. Not really.  Bama has a little win streak going. But its still a pretty even matchup.  Bama's win streak ends this coming season in fayetteville .  Lsu won for the first time in 3years.   we had beat them 4 of last 5games. which i believe we own the head to head matchup with them.   So what were you saying idiot?    By the way.   What is your record vs OU and osu?     im guessing its not too good since you guys are one of the all time worst teams in ncaa history!  hahaha Loserssssssssssssssssssssssssss :ksu: :emawkid:
whats our record against you? :lol:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2012, 09:38:21 PM »

Ironic that you would bring up all-time records.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2012, 09:44:53 PM »

Actually. Not really.  Bama has a little win streak going. But its still a pretty even matchup.  Bama's win streak ends this coming season in fayetteville .  Lsu won for the first time in 3years.   we had beat them 4 of last 5games. which i believe we own the head to head matchup with them.   So what were you saying idiot?    By the way.   What is your record vs OU and osu?     im guessing its not too good since you guys are one of the all time worst teams in ncaa history!  hahaha Loserssssssssssssssssssssssssss :ksu: :emawkid:
Ohhhhhh noooooo not the wins from 1896.   Its ok.    Hogs are on an upward trend.   You guys have lost the last two in a row to us.  I guess you guys just suck.  Anyone looking at your program's overall record can see how big of a suck school you really are.  =-)   Which the hogs were happy to show everyone on national tv just how bad you truly are too!   :grin:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 09:50:57 PM by HogFoo »

Offline VladimirPutin

• Fan
  • Who's your Vladdy?
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2012, 09:48:48 PM »
I finally understand the enthusiasm.  Someone must've let out the news that the Mildcats are only a few short decades from passing Iowa State for wins.

Breathe in that victory, my friends. 

Offline CHONGS

• Master of the Atom
  • Administrator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
    • goEMAW.com
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2012, 09:50:04 PM »
I finally understand the enthusiasm.  Someone must've let out the news that the Mildcats are only a few short decades from passing Iowa State for wins.

pity reply

Offline VladimirPutin

• Fan
  • Who's your Vladdy?
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2012, 09:56:52 PM »

pity reply

That's your best?

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2012, 10:03:42 PM »

Actually. Not really.  Bama has a little win streak going. But its still a pretty even matchup.  Bama's win streak ends this coming season in fayetteville .  Lsu won for the first time in 3years.   we had beat them 4 of last 5games. which i believe we own the head to head matchup with them.   So what were you saying idiot?    By the way.   What is your record vs OU and osu?     im guessing its not too good since you guys are one of the all time worst teams in ncaa history!  hahaha Loserssssssssssssssssssssssssss :ksu: :emawkid:
Ohhhhhh noooooo not the wins from 1896.   Its ok.    Hogs are on an upward trend.   You guys have lost the last two in a row to us.  I guess you guys just suck.  Anyone looking at your program's overall record can see how big of a suck school you really are.  =-)   Which the hogs were happy to show everyone on national tv just how bad you truly are too!   :grin:

Oh come on now.  Take it easy on the little tard.  He can't help it, he was born that way.  There last win against us was recent...in 1926, (1911, 1910) when they were called the Aggies, or Farmers.  They have every right to be proud of those wins...if they actually happened.  I think they are fake though, just like the heisman hype about the QB they have, what is his name?

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2012, 10:36:22 PM »

Oh come on now.  Take it easy on the little tard.  He can't help it, he was born that way.  There last win against us was recent...in 1926, (1911, 1910) when they were called the Aggies, or Farmers.  They have every right to be proud of those wins...if they actually happened.  I think they are fake though, just like the heisman hype about the QB they have, what is his name?
Yeah you are right.  These dumbasses don't know any better.  Yeah, the  calvin klein qb dude should just keep his dayjob.  He sure as hell isnt as good of a QB as he is supposedly a clothing designer.