Author Topic: Win or Lose,  (Read 24274 times)

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
Win or Lose,
« on: January 07, 2012, 10:57:56 AM »
We don't have to play at this dump.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

omg, so poor

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
Re: Win or Lose,
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 10:59:34 AM »
This isn't even a troll.

I had no idea they played in such a shitty venue.

Condolences.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 11:00:43 AM »
Apparently some kid with downs is the band director, nice formation.

Offline ujelly?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 11:02:38 AM »
You guys should invest in some Preperation-H. I hear it cures the butthurt.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 11:04:22 AM »

grats, beems.

but really, how do arkansas people enjoy going to games at that trailer park?  with all of the championships you are winning for your conference, you'd think you could afford a pressbox at the very least.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 11:05:43 AM »

I've been told the concession stand at the stadium makes a mean fried twinkie.

Confirm?
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 11:07:14 AM »
Its ok. The butthurt radiating from Kansas this morning is priceless and I wouldnt trade it for the world.

Kan'tsas must really suck if it cant beat a bunch of inbred overall wearin' trailer trash cross burners.

Offline ujelly?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 11:08:43 AM »

grats, beems.

but really, how do arkansas people enjoy going to games at that trailer park?  with all of the championships you are winning for your conference, you'd think you could afford a pressbox at the very least.

Instead of investing in press boxes, we invest in our football team. You should tell Snyder that...it appears you guys were a bit...well, you saw the game.

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 11:09:34 AM »
Its ok. The butthurt radiating from Kansas this morning is priceless and I wouldnt trade it for the world.

Kan'tsas must really suck if it cant beat a bunch of inbred overall wearin' trailer trash cross burners.

Can't beat?

In the sense that MLK jr "couldn't beat" the South.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline ujelly?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 11:11:19 AM »

Can't beat?

In the sense that MLK jr "couldn't beat" the South.

In the football sense.

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 11:12:26 AM »
Difference between MLK and Kan'tsas State is that MLK was a winner.

What was the score again last night?

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 11:13:25 AM »
I'm sure MLK enjoyed his victory about as much as Ukeman enjoyed his.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2012, 11:15:37 AM »
how embarrassing for a fan base that is "winning championships" (through conference foes) that they have a football stadium that rivals the likes of Garden City Community College.

:lol:

Offline ujelly?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2012, 11:18:04 AM »

Your tears are so delicious.

how embarrassing for a fan base that is "winning championships" (through conference foes) that they have a football stadium that rivals the likes of Garden City Community College.

How embarrassing is it that the team you have talked so much crap about (and continue to) beat KState and that the only injury of the game was inflicted on KState by KState?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2012, 11:19:54 AM »

How embarrassing is it that the team you have talked so much crap about (and continue to) beat KState and that the only injury of the game was inflicted on KState by KState?

i know reading isn't a strong trait of arkansas fans, but this thread is about your stadium, not the actual game from last night.  Stay on topic.

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2012, 11:20:19 AM »
Holy crap really? They injured their own player? Wow. Thats making this even richer! Someone needs to put up a video of all of Kan'tsas States plays fast forwarded to Benny Hill music.

Offline ujelly?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2012, 11:22:36 AM »

i know reading isn't a strong trait of arkansas fans, but this thread is about your stadium, not the actual game from last night.  Stay on topic.

Right, but the thread was spawned by your tears due to the loss last night, so you have to continue to talk crap about the team that beat yours to make yourself feel better. Keep crying, it's delicious.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2012, 11:23:42 AM »

Right, but the thread was spawned by your tears due to the loss last night, so you have to continue to talk crap about the team that beat yours to make yourself feel better. Keep crying, it's delicious.

so you can't defend your garbage stadium?

Offline ujelly?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 11:26:13 AM »

No more than you can defend your garbage football team.

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 11:27:24 AM »
Heres my defense of our crap stadium.

29-16

HAH! See, I didnt defend it at all. Im just rubbing some more salt into that gaping open Kan'tsas wound.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2012, 11:28:42 AM »

you are an awful poster.  if you aren't wanting to engage in meaningful conversation, why are you here?  i mean, yeah, you guys won last night......have yourself a cookie or something.  losing the cotton bowl isn't going to make anybody here lose sleep, we have a top 25 hoops game today.

Offline AppleJack

• AppleJack
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • How are you doing today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2012, 11:28:46 AM »
OK Cat, thats not really their stadium, is it?
When one person, for whatever reason, has a chance to lead an exceptional life, he has no right to keep it to himself.

Offline NOTKANSAS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2012, 11:30:45 AM »
Im here for a nice tall glass of Kan'tsas State butthurt.

Mmm extra frothy extra cold sting ring.

29-16.

Offline ujelly?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2012, 11:31:18 AM »

you are an awful poster.  if you aren't wanting to engage in meaningful conversation, why are you here?  i mean, yeah, you guys won last night......have yourself a cookie or something.  losing the cotton bowl isn't going to make anybody here lose sleep, we have a top 25 hoops game today.

There it is. The moment of denial that you and the rest of this board were talking mad crap about UA about this game; and your team blew it. Live by the internet, die by the internet.

Maybe you guys can shoot hoops while your football program tries to recover.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2012, 11:31:50 AM »
OK Cat, thats not really their stadium, is it?

apparently!  i didn't photoshop it at all, i promise.

i mean, i don't even.