Author Topic: Win or Lose,  (Read 24596 times)

Offline SkinnyBenny

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • good time rock-n-roll plastic banana FM type
    • View Profile
Re: Win or Lose,
« Reply #100 on: January 11, 2012, 11:56:48 AM »

Donald W Reynolds Stadium     vs      LHC Bill Snyder Family     vs    War Memorial Stadium (Arkansas' 2nd stadium)
Stadium Capacity  (permanent)                          72,000                                         50,000                               54,120
Executive Suites                                                        132                                             57                                         ?
Record Attendance                                                76.808                                         53,811                               55,912
Video Board Size                                               30' x 107' LED                               23' x 61'                                  ?

You queers really want to brag on your stadium?? Even our second stadium is bigger than yours... PWNED!

Homophobic first post.  Hmm, no surprise there.  :users:
"walking around mhk and crying in the rain because of love lost is the absolute purest and best thing in the world.  i hope i fall in love during the next few weeks and get my heart broken and it starts raining just to experience it one last time."   --Dlew12

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 11, 2012, 12:27:59 PM »

Donald W Reynolds Stadium     vs      LHC Bill Snyder Family     vs    War Memorial Stadium (Arkansas' 2nd stadium)
Stadium Capacity  (permanent)                          72,000                                         50,000                               54,120
Executive Suites                                                        132                                             57                                         ?
Record Attendance                                                76.808                                         53,811                               55,912
Video Board Size                                               30' x 107' LED                               23' x 61'                                  ?

You queers really want to brag on your stadium?? Even our second stadium is bigger than yours... PWNED!

Homophobic first post.  Hmm, no surprise there.  :users:

Code: [Select]
Pigaggy verify.................
Pigaggy confirmed. 

Offline NMHogFan

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 11, 2012, 01:23:07 PM »
You guys make it so easy to slap you down...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/969103-ranking-the-greatest-stadiums-in-college-football-final-2011-edition/page/47

At least you get to play, I mean get stomped, in a nice Oklahoma State stadium every couple of years....

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: January 11, 2012, 01:29:32 PM »

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/969103-ranking-the-greatest-stadiums-in-college-football-final-2011-edition/page/47

At least you get to play, I mean get stomped, in a nice Oklahoma State stadium every couple of years....

Bleacher report.

:lol:

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 11, 2012, 03:56:34 PM »

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft!

Offline K-State Is Great!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 11, 2012, 07:50:30 PM »
So...is the K-State fan base the oldest in college football? I was hard pressed to find a KSU fan under 100 at the Cotton Bowl...
Go Hogs Go

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 11, 2012, 08:02:54 PM »
So...is the K-State fan base the oldest in college football? I was hard pressed to find a KSU fan under 100 at the Cotton Bowl...

Rich as hell people live a long time.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 11, 2012, 08:11:39 PM »

Too bad they couldn't buy the empty seats on the 50 yardline for the Cotton Bowl, then. K-State's side was as devoid of people as Finney County.
Go Hogs Go

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 11, 2012, 08:14:14 PM »

Too bad they couldn't buy the empty seats on the 50 yardline for the Cotton Bowl, then. K-State's side was as devoid of people as Finney County.

lol.  I was there.  KSU fans outnumbered pigaggies 3-1

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 11, 2012, 08:15:27 PM »

Lol I was there, KSU wasn't even close to selling their allottment
Go Hogs Go

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 11, 2012, 08:22:16 PM »

Lol. It's good to see you're attempt at trolling, but since about half of this board went down to the game, we all know K-State fans outnumbered pigaggies AT LEAST 3-1. Good try, though.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 11, 2012, 08:29:06 PM »

Lol. It's good to see you're attempt at trolling, but since about half of this board went down to the game, we all know K-State fans outnumbered pigaggies AT LEAST 3-1. Good try, though.

It's like he didn't actually go.   :horrorsurprise:

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 11, 2012, 08:38:28 PM »

Probably couldn't afford it!  :lol:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 11, 2012, 08:40:17 PM »

Don't worry, I was there. I was in the box, not the cheap seats.
Go Hogs Go

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 11, 2012, 08:43:05 PM »

Cardboard box?
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 11, 2012, 08:44:12 PM »

"the box"?  Do you mean "a suite" or do you not have a clue?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 11, 2012, 08:45:31 PM »

That's Jerry's box, bitch. The stadium's owner was having a Hogs alumni party in his box. This makes sense since he went to Arkansas.
Go Hogs Go

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 11, 2012, 08:50:15 PM »

That's Jerry's box, bitch. The stadium's owner was having a Hogs alumni party in his box. This makes sense since he went to Arkansas.

There is only one box in that stadium?  What dump.

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 11, 2012, 08:50:26 PM »
How did your friend Jerry fit that many people into his cardboard box?

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 11, 2012, 08:52:26 PM »
We don't have to play at this dump.

Is it just me, or does the drum corps formation look like two cocks sword-fighting?  This what they do in the YMCA showers down in Fayetteville?
It's probably just you daydreaming again.  Cockmuncher.  Geez.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2012, 09:01:07 PM »
Actually we have $300,000,000 to spend on our sports complex....

http://espn.go.com/college-sports/story/_/id/7120140/arkansas-unveils-300-million-plan-expansion-athletic-facilities

So please go build your new outhouses at Wildcat Stadium while the big boys build real stadiums...

crap that's a ton of cash, I'm impressed!!!

Bama will still ass rape the hogs in f-ball but it ought to look nicer.
Yeah. thats a lot of cash.  How much did your stadium run?  25-30,000?  haha...    Well 10yrs under Nuttsack made it hard for BP to get it going in the right direction.  But, we are headed that way.  We take out bama' next year in fayetteville on our run to the National championship.    Let's see if you guys can even make it to the captain crunch bowl next year.   Im guessing with all that talent you guys have you wont even make it to to 7wins.   Do you guys even have a 4star on the team? For that matter, do you even have a 3star?

Offline VladimirPutin

• Fan
  • Who's your Vladdy?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2012, 09:07:32 PM »
KSU fans are poor and stupid.  Guess they want to add delusional for the trifecta. 

(it's not a good trifecta to have guys!)

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2012, 09:11:30 PM »
KSU fans are poor and stupid.  Guess they want to add delusional for the trifecta. 

Well yeah they are poor. goEMAW isn't poor however.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline VladimirPutin

• Fan
  • Who's your Vladdy?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2012, 09:26:44 PM »

My apologies, "working class". 

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 11, 2012, 09:42:28 PM »

Yes it is.