Author Topic: On The Bright side  (Read 1707 times)

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
On The Bright side
« on: January 07, 2012, 09:46:17 AM »
At least Arkansas has a team to brag about BEATING now.
WE LOST TO LSU AND BAMA, AND BEAT KSTATE!!!!!!! :excited:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: On The Bright side
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2012, 10:03:08 AM »

KSU jayhawks can say.  Hey we beat a good............ Oh wait, nevermind.  We didn't beat anyone good. hahaha.. :bawl:  Maybe next season though?   I believe that is ksu's team motto.   "Just wait till next year"    :lol:

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2012, 10:05:03 AM »
My favorite part is when he doesn't deny the OP's claim.

VALIDATED!
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2012, 10:14:36 AM »

VALIDATED!
Sometimes ignorance just isnt worth responding too.    Of course then again, my favorite part is when you didn't deny my claim?  Which, in fact is a true statement.   Who did you guys actually beat worth a crap?  NO ONE!  The three teams that you faced that actually played some type of defense all beat you.     So, for all intensive purposes.  You suck.  Plain and simple.

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2012, 10:15:16 AM »

We only lost to the two teams that will be in bcs championship game. Then, you try to use your loss as a put-down. Your logic is astounding.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2012, 10:23:19 AM »

VALIDATED!
Sometimes ignorance just isnt worth responding too.    Of course then again, my favorite part is when you didn't deny my claim?  Which, in fact is a true statement.   Who did you guys actually beat worth a crap?  NO ONE!  The three teams that you faced that actually played some type of defense all beat you.     So, for all intensive purposes.  You suck.  Plain and simple.
What exactly is an "Intensive" purpose?? Please explain TIA.

Offline EMAW4life-JHL

• Combo-Fan
  • Morgan Freeman's childhood friend/worst poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2012, 10:23:50 AM »

VALIDATED!
Yes because OSU's defense was astounding. we put up 45 on their turf, and it should have been more. OU game we scored 17 in the 2nd quarter alone, we just pisssed down our legs the rest of the game. Arkansas's defense was the product of a month to prepare for Snyder's terrible play calling.
Go Home Dad you're drunk

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2012, 10:30:23 AM »

VALIDATED!
Yes because OSU's defense was astounding. we put up 45 on their turf, and it should have been more. OU game we scored 17 in the 2nd quarter alone, we just pisssed down our legs the rest of the game. Arkansas's defense was the product of a month to prepare for Snyder's terrible play calling.
So just excuses is all you have eh?   Well. I have those myself.  Hogs changed 5 coordinators after the Lsu game.  The OC and the DC as the two major ones.  So, obviously the continuity of the team was in question and it showed on offense because the Hogs were out of sync pretty much all game long.  Defense wasn't as much of a problem because your OL sucks ass, Klein wasnt as much of a threat as advertised and your receivers suck ass as well as your special teams.

The only bright spot that you can actually perhaps smile about.  Your defense did hold the Hogs to one of its lowest offensive performances of the year.  Of course that had as much to do with the changing of the coordinators as it did with your defense.  But, hey, i'm trying to give you guys one ray of sunshine on your otherwise piece of crap team. hahaha..  Good luck next year.  I'll be watching for you guys to beat a northwestern polytech st. in the Midas brakejob bowl.  :ksu:

Offline ujelly?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2012, 10:36:43 AM »
What does KState have to brag about again? Getting to a bowl game? Bulldozing their own teammates? Dropping passes like they still have astro-glide on their hands?

Offline #1stunna

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 07, 2012, 03:16:09 PM »
Your QB runs the ball so much cause he can't throw for crap and y'all have crappy receivers.  Your offense sucks.  Hell we were the 8th best SEC defense and held y'all like a high school team.  And to top it off y'all can't cover kicks worth a crap.

Offline feederofcrow

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 07, 2012, 08:15:01 PM »

lets see, you have loses to Oklahoma and Oklahoma state AND...........you guessed it cool guy.

Your team was garbage, I'm very disappointed in the way we played, we didn't have it and you guys were never on our radar. Your vaunted rushing "attack" was held to under 100 yards, your "scrappy" QB had 42 yards on 24 carriers (that's just awful)......but hey, your kicker is good at FGs....wait....

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 07, 2012, 08:56:35 PM »
I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to exercise some modship and step in for are little friens here.  They really didn't care atall about this game and the sooner hog fans leran this the better.  They've always had a tradition of losing games and it does absolutely no good whatsoever to smack talk these people.  So Lay OFF

MBS, your friendly ever day behind the scenes Modirator
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.