Author Topic: THE BETTER TEAM DID NOT WIN!  (Read 24984 times)

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
Re: THE BETTER TEAM DID NOT WIN!
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2012, 02:33:02 PM »
Who is Joe Adams?
Ask the ksu punt team.   they know what he looks like from the backside as he runs towards the endzone for a TD.  haha

haha, but seriously who is he?
Joe adams #3.  The nations best punt returner. That's who he is.  Also plays WR for the Hogs besides being the best special teams player in america.    

Must not be that good because KSU didn't kick away from him the whole game.  TD return was result of huge block in the back at the 50 yard line that wasn't called. Adams was very meh.
rightttttttt.     i guess the same refs that didnt see that are also the same ones who didnt see jake bequette being held every single play keeping him from having a sack on every down.   So, i guess it evens out.

Holding call complaints is the best ya got.  Those no-calls go both ways.  Go watch the replay of the TD return and try to justify that the block at the 50 wasn't in the back.  Without the benefit of the block/no call, Adams had 3 returns for 11 yards, 1 carry for 1 yard, & 5 catches for 22 yards.  34 total yards on 9 touches for a whopping 3.8 yrds per touch. Again, Pretty meh.
As long as you hit the front of the jersey and/ or side of said player it is not a block in the back.  Numerous refs were around the play and said It was not a block in the back dude.  You can make excuses all you want but it wasnt a block in the back.  As for the holds on bequette and wright and smith and flowers at DE, that happened alll gammme longgggg.    A few were called, but still.  All game longggggg.  You saw what happened when suck klein got sacked the first time.  He fumbled.  That's why he was too scared to run with the ball when he had opportunity.  Because his slow ass couldnt escape.  The time he did try to run he got ran down by a Jack LB and got smacked down.  That play probably worked in the weak12 but against  superior talent and speed it didnt.   Those no hold calls probably kept suck klein from getting sacked 10 more times. Because, obviously your entire team was outmatched in talent.  It showed greatly.  Go rewatch the game.  You are lucky in that you got that blocked PAT and got a little momentum otherwise it would have been a 42-7 blowout like everyone knew it should have been.   Good luck next season though.  I'm sure you guys won't even make it past the Meinike Garage bowl.

Heres a start to having a better team next season.   Tell your coaches to go after better talent.  Seriously.  Have you seen your recruiting rankings?  Your recruiting class is like 95th!   Not a single player ranked above a 2star!    :crossfingers: Maybe , just maybe you can count on Snyder to coach up those players.   Here's a better idea.  Just get better players!      Oh wait, i forget.  You are in kansas.  The mecca of top talent.  Yeah, no wonder you guys suck so bad.  Since you people say you are loaded with green.  You should all just break the rules and buy players.  You should reallly think about paying top players to come to your school. I mean thats obviously the only way top talent will ever go there.  Not even instate top talent will ever go there.  How pitiful is that?   Oh well.....   Just wait till next year right?    :ksu:   :emawkid: :lol:

DNR.  3-2.
I'll sum it up for you.   You suck.    :grin:     I wouldn't want to read about how bad my team sucks either.  Hahaha...   But, I'm sure you are used to sucking.  Even though, I don't see how anyone could ever get used to being that bad.  Practice I guess.  You guys have sucked for a 100yrs so that explains a lot. :ksu:
The problem with the Big 12 vs the SEC or any other conference for that matter is the fact that the entrance and academic requirements are much higher than the SEC. But that's ok, while the OTHER conferences are graduating CEO's and upper management we can always count on the good ole SEC to provide the hourly work force for our graduates to oversee.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2012, 02:46:57 PM »
Who is Joe Adams?
Ask the ksu punt team.   they know what he looks like from the backside as he runs towards the endzone for a TD.  haha

Joe adams #3.  The nations best punt returner. That's who he is.  Also plays WR for the Hogs besides being the best special teams player in america.    

Must not be that good because KSU didn't kick away from him the whole game.  TD return was result of huge block in the back at the 50 yard line that wasn't called. Adams was very meh.
rightttttttt.     i guess the same refs that didnt see that are also the same ones who didnt see jake bequette being held every single play keeping him from having a sack on every down.   So, i guess it evens out.

Holding call complaints is the best ya got.  Those no-calls go both ways.  Go watch the replay of the TD return and try to justify that the block at the 50 wasn't in the back.  Without the benefit of the block/no call, Adams had 3 returns for 11 yards, 1 carry for 1 yard, & 5 catches for 22 yards.  34 total yards on 9 touches for a whopping 3.8 yrds per touch. Again, Pretty meh.
As long as you hit the front of the jersey and/ or side of said player it is not a block in the back.  Numerous refs were around the play and said It was not a block in the back dude.  You can make excuses all you want but it wasnt a block in the back.  As for the holds on bequette and wright and smith and flowers at DE, that happened alll gammme longgggg.    A few were called, but still.  All game longggggg.  You saw what happened when suck klein got sacked the first time.  He fumbled.  That's why he was too scared to run with the ball when he had opportunity.  Because his slow ass couldnt escape.  The time he did try to run he got ran down by a Jack LB and got smacked down.  That play probably worked in the weak12 but against  superior talent and speed it didnt.   Those no hold calls probably kept suck klein from getting sacked 10 more times. Because, obviously your entire team was outmatched in talent.  It showed greatly.  Go rewatch the game.  You are lucky in that you got that blocked PAT and got a little momentum otherwise it would have been a 42-7 blowout like everyone knew it should have been.   Good luck next season though.  I'm sure you guys won't even make it past the Meinike Garage bowl.

Heres a start to having a better team next season.   Tell your coaches to go after better talent.  Seriously.  Have you seen your recruiting rankings?  Your recruiting class is like 95th!   Not a single player ranked above a 2star!    :crossfingers: Maybe , just maybe you can count on Snyder to coach up those players.   Here's a better idea.  Just get better players!      Oh wait, i forget.  You are in kansas.  The mecca of top talent.  Yeah, no wonder you guys suck so bad.  Since you people say you are loaded with green.  You should all just break the rules and buy players.  You should reallly think about paying top players to come to your school. I mean thats obviously the only way top talent will ever go there.  Not even instate top talent will ever go there.  How pitiful is that?   Oh well.....   Just wait till next year right?    :ksu:   :emawkid: :lol:

DNR.  3-2.
I'll sum it up for you.   You suck.    :grin:     I wouldn't want to read about how bad my team sucks either.  Hahaha...   But, I'm sure you are used to sucking.  Even though, I don't see how anyone could ever get used to being that bad.  Practice I guess.  You guys have sucked for a 100yrs so that explains a lot. :ksu:
The problem with the Big 12 vs the SEC or any other conference for that matter is the fact that the entrance and academic requirements are much higher than the SEC. But that's ok, while the OTHER conferences are graduating CEO's and upper management we can always count on the good ole SEC to provide the hourly work force for our graduates to oversee.

Actually its funny you mention about academic requirements.   Wrong again their Toothless.   The SEC's requirements to enter school, the UA's especially, are much higher, than say a lesser conference like the weak12.  I can't tell you how many 4-5stars we've turned away simply because they didn't make the grades to enter school here.  Funny thing though, they always seemed to qualify at a weak12 or acc conf/pac12 school.   Hmmmmm   Furthermore, of those 4/5star recruits, I never recall any of them going to the ksu jayhawks.

Btw Husker.  How did you like that bowl game against s. carolina?   They are still pretty good, even without their starting QB and their top RB huh?  They sure looked like it.  I mean hell, i think we hogs only beat them by 4-5 TDs.  hahaha

You Fail!

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2012, 04:19:18 PM »
Dammit.  I draw the line at badgering our resident Husker.  :shakesfist:

Offline ARkansas

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: January 12, 2012, 04:58:16 PM »
I tried to read some of this before posting, it was hard.

What I saw watching the Cotton Bowl were two teams that played extremely hard.  One team was clearly better than the other.  It showed up before the game in the stats and after the game in the stats.  I think your coach knew it going in as well, because you suddenly became a pass oriented team.....or should I say a sack plagued team. 

Razorback football is simply better than KSU football.  No matter what Moose thinks about "the little engine that could" K State, when faced with the big ARkansas climb you poor boys backslid and derailed. 

Also how many days do you think it took to get your QB to stop looking over his shoulder for Jake Bequette? 

Better team...sad really...just sad

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: January 12, 2012, 05:21:22 PM »
Who is Jake Bequette?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: January 12, 2012, 05:37:19 PM »
Who is Joe Adams?

DNR.  3-2.

He is right.

Offline Cire

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: January 12, 2012, 05:42:21 PM »
Arkansas fans, the huskers of Arkansas.

Offline #1stunna

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: January 12, 2012, 06:42:13 PM »
drops, penalties, its like we were just sleep walking.
more like in awe of the stituation.  or just plain skeered. 

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: January 12, 2012, 07:47:56 PM »
Dammit.  I draw the line at badgering our resident Husker.  :shakesfist:
You enter the line of fire..... collateral damage.     Especially when you make ignorant remarks.   At least the only smart thing the Huskers did was leave the weak12 for the weaker10 before texas shut it down with their greed.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: January 12, 2012, 08:49:45 PM »
Who is Joe Adams?

rightttttttt.     i guess the same refs that didnt see that are also the same ones who didnt see jake bequette being held every single play keeping him from having a sack on every down.   So, i guess it evens out.

Holding call complaints is the best ya got.  Those no-calls go both ways.  Go watch the replay of the TD return and try to justify that the block at the 50 wasn't in the back.  Without the benefit of the block/no call, Adams had 3 returns for 11 yards, 1 carry for 1 yard, & 5 catches for 22 yards.  34 total yards on 9 touches for a whopping 3.8 yrds per touch. Again, Pretty meh.
As long as you hit the front of the jersey and/ or side of said player it is not a block in the back.  Numerous refs were around the play and said It was not a block in the back dude.  You can make excuses all you want but it wasnt a block in the back.  As for the holds on bequette and wright and smith and flowers at DE, that happened alll gammme longgggg.    A few were called, but still.  All game longggggg.  You saw what happened when suck klein got sacked the first time.  He fumbled.  That's why he was too scared to run with the ball when he had opportunity.  Because his slow ass couldnt escape.  The time he did try to run he got ran down by a Jack LB and got smacked down.  That play probably worked in the weak12 but against  superior talent and speed it didnt.   Those no hold calls probably kept suck klein from getting sacked 10 more times. Because, obviously your entire team was outmatched in talent.  It showed greatly.  Go rewatch the game.  You are lucky in that you got that blocked PAT and got a little momentum otherwise it would have been a 42-7 blowout like everyone knew it should have been.   Good luck next season though.  I'm sure you guys won't even make it past the Meinike Garage bowl.

Heres a start to having a better team next season.   Tell your coaches to go after better talent.  Seriously.  Have you seen your recruiting rankings?  Your recruiting class is like 95th!   Not a single player ranked above a 2star!    :crossfingers: Maybe , just maybe you can count on Snyder to coach up those players.   Here's a better idea.  Just get better players!      Oh wait, i forget.  You are in kansas.  The mecca of top talent.  Yeah, no wonder you guys suck so bad.  Since you people say you are loaded with green.  You should all just break the rules and buy players.  You should reallly think about paying top players to come to your school. I mean thats obviously the only way top talent will ever go there.  Not even instate top talent will ever go there.  How pitiful is that?   Oh well.....   Just wait till next year right?    :ksu:   :emawkid: :lol:

DNR.  3-2.
I'll sum it up for you.   You suck.    :grin:     I wouldn't want to read about how bad my team sucks either.  Hahaha...   But, I'm sure you are used to sucking.  Even though, I don't see how anyone could ever get used to being that bad.  Practice I guess.  You guys have sucked for a 100yrs so that explains a lot. :ksu:

Actually its funny you mention about academic requirements.   Wrong again their Toothless.   The SEC's requirements to enter school, the UA's especially, are much higher, than say a lesser conference like the weak12.  I can't tell you how many 4-5stars we've turned away simply because they didn't make the grades to enter school here.  Funny thing though, they always seemed to qualify at a weak12 or acc conf/pac12 school.   Hmmmmm   Furthermore, of those 4/5star recruits, I never recall any of them going to the ksu jayhawks.

Btw Husker.  How did you like that bowl game against s. carolina?   They are still pretty good, even without their starting QB and their top RB huh?  They sure looked like it.  I mean hell, i think we hogs only beat them by 4-5 TDs.  hahaha

You Fail!
That's ok Piggie NU is 12-6 vs the mighty SEC in bowl games. You've got a ways to go before you catch up. Ask Spurrier how Osborne's taint tasted in 96. That was their starting QB doucheknuckle get your facts straight. NU averaged almost 5 yds a play against the 4th ranked defense in the country and were behind by 3 going into the 4th qtr. NU imploded on itself so much for the mythical might of the SEC defenses.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 08:51:20 PM by Huskerpride »

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: January 12, 2012, 09:01:36 PM »
Who is Joe Adams?

rightttttttt.     i guess the same refs that didnt see that are also the same ones who didnt see jake bequette being held every single play keeping him from having a sack on every down.   So, i guess it evens out.

Holding call complaints is the best ya got.  Those no-calls go both ways.  Go watch the replay of the TD return and try to justify that the block at the 50 wasn't in the back.  Without the benefit of the block/no call, Adams had 3 returns for 11 yards, 1 carry for 1 yard, & 5 catches for 22 yards.  34 total yards on 9 touches for a whopping 3.8 yrds per touch. Again, Pretty meh.
As long as you hit the front of the jersey and/ or side of said player it is not a block in the back.  Numerous refs were around the play and said It was not a block in the back dude.  You can make excuses all you want but it wasnt a block in the back.  As for the holds on bequette and wright and smith and flowers at DE, that happened alll gammme longgggg.    A few were called, but still.  All game longggggg.  You saw what happened when suck klein got sacked the first time.  He fumbled.  That's why he was too scared to run with the ball when he had opportunity.  Because his slow ass couldnt escape.  The time he did try to run he got ran down by a Jack LB and got smacked down.  That play probably worked in the weak12 but against  superior talent and speed it didnt.   Those no hold calls probably kept suck klein from getting sacked 10 more times. Because, obviously your entire team was outmatched in talent.  It showed greatly.  Go rewatch the game.  You are lucky in that you got that blocked PAT and got a little momentum otherwise it would have been a 42-7 blowout like everyone knew it should have been.   Good luck next season though.  I'm sure you guys won't even make it past the Meinike Garage bowl.

Heres a start to having a better team next season.   Tell your coaches to go after better talent.  Seriously.  Have you seen your recruiting rankings?  Your recruiting class is like 95th!   Not a single player ranked above a 2star!    :crossfingers: Maybe , just maybe you can count on Snyder to coach up those players.   Here's a better idea.  Just get better players!      Oh wait, i forget.  You are in kansas.  The mecca of top talent.  Yeah, no wonder you guys suck so bad.  Since you people say you are loaded with green.  You should all just break the rules and buy players.  You should reallly think about paying top players to come to your school. I mean thats obviously the only way top talent will ever go there.  Not even instate top talent will ever go there.  How pitiful is that?   Oh well.....   Just wait till next year right?    :ksu:   :emawkid: :lol:

DNR.  3-2.
I'll sum it up for you.   You suck.    :grin:     I wouldn't want to read about how bad my team sucks either.  Hahaha...   But, I'm sure you are used to sucking.  Even though, I don't see how anyone could ever get used to being that bad.  Practice I guess.  You guys have sucked for a 100yrs so that explains a lot. :ksu:

Actually its funny you mention about academic requirements.   Wrong again their Toothless.   The SEC's requirements to enter school, the UA's especially, are much higher, than say a lesser conference like the weak12.  I can't tell you how many 4-5stars we've turned away simply because they didn't make the grades to enter school here.  Funny thing though, they always seemed to qualify at a weak12 or acc conf/pac12 school.   Hmmmmm   Furthermore, of those 4/5star recruits, I never recall any of them going to the ksu jayhawks.

Btw Husker.  How did you like that bowl game against s. carolina?   They are still pretty good, even without their starting QB and their top RB huh?  They sure looked like it.  I mean hell, i think we hogs only beat them by 4-5 TDs.  hahaha

You Fail!
That's ok Piggie NU is 12-6 vs the mighty SEC in bowl games. You've got a ways to go before you catch up. Ask Spurrier how Osborne's taint tasted in 96. That was their starting QB doucheknuckle get your facts straight. NU averaged almost 5 yds a play against the 4th ranked defense in the country and were behind by 3 going into the 4th qtr. NU imploded on itself so much for the mythical might of the SEC defenses.
Well now that you are in the '10' you can face an SEC team more often if you win your conf.  and make it to the sugar. So we'll see how your record stands in the future. I'm guessing it won't go very well for you guys.     Hmmm the huskers looked pretty dominated to me againt s.carolina.   How did spurrier's taint taste just a few weeks ago? hahaha     Btw.  That wasn't SC's starting qb.  Their starter was kicked off the team 8games into the season.  That was the backup you played against and the backup Rb.  They both looked good against your weak ass team too.   Good luck in the big 10 next year.  Look forward to seeing you in the Sugar bowl one day. 

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: January 12, 2012, 09:18:47 PM »
Wrong again Hogfool. Garcia was gonna be yanked after a couple of games and the QB we faced is a much better QB. He was the defacto starter after the 3rd game. I know facts get in the way when you're trying to talk shiit. Trust me, when NU gets to the Sugar bowl or any bowl with an SEC foe NU will not back down, we laugh at the supposed SEC superiority.
Look at the history of the SEC, ya know, the one before 1995. What goes around comes around. Just keep running your mouths :blah: :blah:

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: January 12, 2012, 09:51:09 PM »
Wrong again Hogfool. Garcia was gonna be yanked after a couple of games and the QB we faced is a much better QB. He was the defacto starter after the 3rd game. I know facts get in the way when you're trying to talk shiit. Trust me, when NU gets to the Sugar bowl or any bowl with an SEC foe NU will not back down, we laugh at the supposed SEC superiority.
Look at the history of the SEC, ya know, the one before 1995. What goes around comes around. Just keep running your mouths :blah: :blah:
Garcia was the starter every game he played at Sc.  He began the season as the starter and was yanked as starter because he flunked an alcohol test midweek between games going into the 6th game.  As i said, earlier he was pulled midseason.   Shaw wasn't the better qb.  He did look pretty good against your dreaded 'blackshirts' though.    wooooooooo      I know facts DO get in the way when you are trying to talk crap. So perhaps you should learn them first.  NU is nothing.  A has been.  Urban meyer is going to run that conf once he gets it going.  As weak as the big10 is , you guys should have won that league.  But, martinez is a joke of a qb.  Good luck next season though.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 09:53:09 PM by HogFoo »

Offline ARkansas

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: January 12, 2012, 10:38:12 PM »
Who is Jake Bequette?

Ask your QB but ask softly.....PTSD is a bitch.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: January 13, 2012, 08:09:11 AM »
Garcia was the starter every game he played at Sc.  He began the season as the starter and was yanked as starter because he flunked an alcohol test midweek between games going into the 6th game.  As i said, earlier he was pulled midseason.   Shaw wasn't the better qb.  He did look pretty good against your dreaded 'blackshirts' though.    wooooooooo      I know facts DO get in the way when you are trying to talk crap. So perhaps you should learn them first.  NU is nothing.  A has been.  Urban meyer is going to run that conf once he gets it going.  As weak as the big10 is , you guys should have won that league.  But, martinez is a joke of a qb.  Good luck next season though.
Better to be a has been than a never was. Spurrier admitted that Garcia was going to be benched failed alcohol test or not. So ya, the better QB was on the field for the game.

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: January 13, 2012, 09:25:04 AM »
Garcia was the starter every game he played at Sc.  He began the season as the starter and was yanked as starter because he flunked an alcohol test midweek between games going into the 6th game.  As i said, earlier he was pulled midseason.   Shaw wasn't the better qb.  He did look pretty good against your dreaded 'blackshirts' though.    wooooooooo      I know facts DO get in the way when you are trying to talk crap. So perhaps you should learn them first.  NU is nothing.  A has been.  Urban meyer is going to run that conf once he gets it going.  As weak as the big10 is , you guys should have won that league.  But, martinez is a joke of a qb.  Good luck next season though.
Better to be a has been than a never was. Spurrier admitted that Garcia was going to be benched failed alcohol test or not. So ya, the better QB was on the field for the game.
See again you spout off about crap you know nothing about.  Too bad facts get in the way huh?  It's funny, the team we beat for the 65' national title was your nebraska cornholes.  We are a has been as well.  I have no problem with that and currently we are up trending as opposed to you cornholes. Spiraling into the deep dark abyss of mediocrity.  A string of bad coaching hires right around joining the toughest conference in america;the SEC, will do that to a team.  It's not like we joined the weak 12 or anything.  We'd of been playing for a NC every year in your former weak ass league.  But, i digress.   Oh and as i said, you played the 2nd string QB and still got your asses kicked.   We've played both QBs. Kicked both of their asses.  Something your overmatched Cornholes obviously weren't able to do.  hahaha...   Perhaps you can borrow a line from the ksu jayhawks.    Just wait till next year................................    :excited:

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 13, 2012, 09:47:33 AM »
Garcia was the starter every game he played at Sc.  He began the season as the starter and was yanked as starter because he flunked an alcohol test midweek between games going into the 6th game.  As i said, earlier he was pulled midseason.   Shaw wasn't the better qb.  He did look pretty good against your dreaded 'blackshirts' though.    wooooooooo      I know facts DO get in the way when you are trying to talk crap. So perhaps you should learn them first.  NU is nothing.  A has been.  Urban meyer is going to run that conf once he gets it going.  As weak as the big10 is , you guys should have won that league.  But, martinez is a joke of a qb.  Good luck next season though.
See again you spout off about crap you know nothing about.  Too bad facts get in the way huh?  It's funny, the team we beat for the 65' national title was your nebraska cornholes.  We are a has been as well.  I have no problem with that and currently we are up trending as opposed to you cornholes. Spiraling into the deep dark abyss of mediocrity.  A string of bad coaching hires right around joining the toughest conference in america;the SEC, will do that to a team.  It's not like we joined the weak 12 or anything.  We'd of been playing for a NC every year in your former weak ass league.  But, i digress.   Oh and as i said, you played the 2nd string QB and still got your asses kicked.   We've played both QBs. Kicked both of their asses.  Something your overmatched Cornholes obviously weren't able to do.  hahaha...   Perhaps you can borrow a line from the ksu jayhawks.    Just wait till next year................................    :excited:
News Flash......Arkie is still a has been. Maybe in another 47 years and counting :lol:  Arkansas wasn't even recognized as the N.C. in 64 by the Coaches Poll ( ya it was 64 not 65 ) try learning you own history a little better Pigaggie.

So which is it are you a Pig fan or an SEC fan? Can't have it both ways Gomer. Then again when Bouncing Bobbie P runs off to greener pastures and your team gets their asses handed to them year in and year out you can revert to being SEC fans. Typical of you backwards countryfux. You've been digressing since the day your mama squirted you out. One thing that won't trend upward is your IQ.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 09:55:29 AM by Huskerpride »

Offline Stevesie60

• Fattyfest Champion
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 13, 2012, 09:56:53 AM »
I think it's funny when fans of teams that aren't K-State fight with each other on a K-State board.

Offline Bloodfart

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I don't run out of gas.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 13, 2012, 10:12:23 AM »
 :popcorn:

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 13, 2012, 02:33:06 PM »
See again you spout off about crap you know nothing about.  Too bad facts get in the way huh?  It's funny, the team we beat for the 65' national title was your nebraska cornholes.  We are a has been as well.  I have no problem with that and currently we are up trending as opposed to you cornholes. Spiraling into the deep dark abyss of mediocrity.  A string of bad coaching hires right around joining the toughest conference in america;the SEC, will do that to a team.  It's not like we joined the weak 12 or anything.  We'd of been playing for a NC every year in your former weak ass league.  But, i digress.   Oh and as i said, you played the 2nd string QB and still got your asses kicked.   We've played both QBs. Kicked both of their asses.  Something your overmatched Cornholes obviously weren't able to do.  hahaha...   Perhaps you can borrow a line from the ksu jayhawks.    Just wait till next year................................    :excited:
News Flash......Arkie is still a has been. Maybe in another 47 years and counting :lol:  Arkansas wasn't even recognized as the N.C. in 64 by the Coaches Poll ( ya it was 64 not 65 ) try learning you own history a little better Pigaggie.

So which is it are you a Pig fan or an SEC fan? Can't have it both ways Gomer. Then again when Bouncing Bobbie P runs off to greener pastures and your team gets their asses handed to them year in and year out you can revert to being SEC fans. Typical of you backwards countryfux. You've been digressing since the day your mama squirted you out. One thing that won't trend upward is your IQ.
Look you rough ridin' reeeeetard.    The bowls were played just like they are played now.  You play your season in one year, the bowl the next.  It was the 64' season, Cotton bowl for the NC was played in 65'  So, its 64'-65'title dumbass.  Just like the bama-lsu game just played last monday.  Damn, did you go to KSU or what?   Yeah, arkansas is trending up.  Will play for the NC this coming season.  What are you cornholes going to do?  Absolutely nothing.  Just like your Ksu jayhawk friends here.  You guys both suck.  Your cornholes, i guess, suck just a little bit less.    :dunno: Exactly what have you done since the last time you were relevant and got ass raped by Miami in a game you didn't even deserve to be in?  

You actually can be both a fan of your team and a fan of your conf.  I can see why you wouldnt want to be a fan of weak12 teams or big10 teams cuz they all suck.  We have the best teams in our conf.  I always root for them to win OOC games and bowl games.  I like it when our conf. proves who the toughest is.    :grin:      Yeah, I guess BP is planning on leaving anyday now.  That's why he signed the 18yr contract.  So that he can bolt anytime he wants too.    ;)  That argument is pretty lame.  Although, I am sure when Pellini realizes the Big10 is also too strong for you Cornholes, he's going to bolt for some other school.  You've already did the best you can do with your wins in the league so what's left to do?  haha  It's funny since youve joined the Big10 youve already started to suck as much as they do.   Look forward to seeing your team in the Sugar one day, if you ever win enough to make it.   :jerk:  Good luck though.  maybe you can win more than 7 games next year. hahaha :crossfingers:
« Last Edit: January 13, 2012, 02:53:49 PM by HogFoo »

Offline ShoelessWes

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 13, 2012, 02:58:25 PM »
Oh look... a Husker fan talking about how awesome they were in the 90's, and trying to shove down our throats how that relates to them being good now.

Nothing new, nothing new.  At least KState is halfway decent now, unlike you guys who ride on the coattails of everyone you ran out of town.  Also, how many of those 90's NU players would be academically and legally eligible to play FOR ANY SEC team?  Not many, not many.

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 14, 2012, 11:18:58 AM »
News Flash......Arkie is still a has been. Maybe in another 47 years and counting :lol:  Arkansas wasn't even recognized as the N.C. in 64 by the Coaches Poll ( ya it was 64 not 65 ) try learning you own history a little better Pigaggie.

Look you rough ridin' reeeeetard.    The bowls were played just like they are played now.  You play your season in one year, the bowl the next.  It was the 64' season, Cotton bowl for the NC was played in 65'  So, its 64'-65'title dumbass.  Just like the bama-lsu game just played last monday.  Damn, did you go to KSU or what?   Yeah, arkansas is trending up.  Will play for the NC this coming season.  What are you cornholes going to do?  Absolutely nothing.  Just like your Ksu jayhawk friends here.  You guys both suck.  Your cornholes, i guess, suck just a little bit less.    :dunno: Exactly what have you done since the last time you were relevant and got ass raped by Miami in a game you didn't even deserve to be in?  

You actually can be both a fan of your team and a fan of your conf.  I can see why you wouldnt want to be a fan of weak12 teams or big10 teams cuz they all suck.  We have the best teams in our conf.  I always root for them to win OOC games and bowl games.  I like it when our conf. proves who the toughest is.    :grin:      Yeah, I guess BP is planning on leaving anyday now.  That's why he signed the 18yr contract.  So that he can bolt anytime he wants too.    ;)  That argument is pretty lame.  Although, I am sure when Pellini realizes the Big10 is also too strong for you Cornholes, he's going to bolt for some other school.  You've already did the best you can do with your wins in the league so what's left to do?  haha  It's funny since youve joined the Big10 youve already started to suck as much as they do.   Look forward to seeing your team in the Sugar one day, if you ever win enough to make it.   :jerk:  Good luck though.  maybe you can win more than 7 games next year. hahaha :crossfingers:
18 year contract huh?? Wow!! That's great because signed contracts mean the coach will be there FOREVER :lol: Fukin Gomer.

Arky win the N.C. nest year!! OOOHHHH stop it goose, you're killin me!!! Send that crystal ball you have to Bobby. It's the only one he'll ever touch :lol:
I know how the bowl system and N.C. work, theres over 40 Bowl game and 5 N.C. trophies in NU's trophy case.
Look at all the record books cletus you were the 64 champs, try and keep up. I know all this future talk has your hog sized brain seized up.

See, the difference between KSU fans and you shitheads is they had success this year and are still grounded. They know their short comings and deficiencies and make fun of them. PigAggies on the other hand, finish middle of the pack and their spouting off about winning the N.C. next year.

USC, Ala, LSU, Ore, WVU would stomp a mud hole in ya and kick the water out of it :lol: Do they have a trophy for the best 2 loss team in the SEC?? Because you guys are a shoe in for it  :dubious:

You guys are the KU of the SEC...............HANG A BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited:

« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 11:20:31 AM by Huskerpride »

Offline Huskerpride

• Corn Hole'r
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 14, 2012, 11:27:01 AM »
Oh look... a Husker fan talking about how awesome they were in the 90's, and trying to shove down our throats how that relates to them being good now.

Nothing new, nothing new.  At least KState is halfway decent now, unlike you guys who ride on the coattails of everyone you ran out of town.  Also, how many of those 90's NU players would be academically and legally eligible to play FOR ANY SEC team?  Not many, not many.

NU leads the country by a large margin in academic all-americans. Read it and weep PigAggie
 :sdeek:
http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=1060750

Offline HogFoo

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 14, 2012, 12:22:42 PM »

Look you rough ridin' reeeeetard.    The bowls were played just like they are played now.  You play your season in one year, the bowl the next.  It was the 64' season, Cotton bowl for the NC was played in 65'  So, its 64'-65'title dumbass.  Just like the bama-lsu game just played last monday.  Damn, did you go to KSU or what?   Yeah, arkansas is trending up.  Will play for the NC this coming season.  What are you cornholes going to do?  Absolutely nothing.  Just like your Ksu jayhawk friends here.  You guys both suck.  Your cornholes, i guess, suck just a little bit less.    :dunno: Exactly what have you done since the last time you were relevant and got ass raped by Miami in a game you didn't even deserve to be in?  

18 year contract huh?? Wow!! That's great because signed contracts mean the coach will be there FOREVER :lol: Fukin Gomer.

Arky win the N.C. nest year!! OOOHHHH stop it goose, you're killin me!!! Send that crystal ball you have to Bobby. It's the only one he'll ever touch :lol:
I know how the bowl system and N.C. work, theres over 40 Bowl game and 5 N.C. trophies in NU's trophy case.
Look at all the record books cletus you were the 64 champs, try and keep up. I know all this future talk has your hog sized brain seized up.

See, the difference between KSU fans and you shitheads is they had success this year and are still grounded. They know their short comings and deficiencies and make fun of them. PigAggies on the other hand, finish middle of the pack and their spouting off about winning the N.C. next year.

USC, Ala, LSU, Ore, WVU would stomp a mud hole in ya and kick the water out of it :lol: Do they have a trophy for the best 2 loss team in the SEC?? Because you guys are a shoe in for it  :dubious:

You guys are the KU of the SEC...............HANG A BANNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :excited:

Actually the 18yr contract was a gesture of stability idiot.  It had more to do with making assholes like you shut their piehole.  I mean Pellini has jumped around to numerous jobs.  When you guys start getting your asses kicked in the 10 he's probably going to try to take you cornholes to the MAC or MWC.  Haha.      Oh and I don't see BP leaving anytime soon.  :grin:  I tell you what, let's see who wins a NC first you cornholes or the Hogs.   
 I know what our shortcomings are next year.  Not many at all!  That's why it sets up to be a NC run brainiac.  This year our shortcomings were a rebuilt OL with a new starting QB along with losing the best RB in the country (broke his leg) prior to the start of the season.  That was our problem. Oh and a DC who tried to make the players over analyze plays.    But, the newly hired DC sure took care of that.  He shut KSU up quick.  Made Suck Klein look just like the average QB he is.  Well, he made him look just like that Martinez, the suck QB you cornholes have. Haha 

The hogs have exp. all over the field next year starting with Qb, and at RB,  along with the return of the great Knile Davis.  They also return a vet. OL along with vet WR's oh and did i mention the #1 recruit in america joining the team?  Mr Dorial Beckham-green is expected to be a hog.   :grin:  Yeah, add that to our defense that is adding some monsters into the mix that were redshirted along with an overall better defensive plan from our new DC.   Top that off with our kickers and return men (other than Adams) coming back, add to the fact we get bama and lsu at home and you have the makings of a NC run.  We've beaten lsu the last 3/5 times.      Bama is losing quite a bit off their team, so yeah,  everything sets up very well next year. Go Hogs!!

Btw,  the last time I looked, finishing 3rd out of 12 isn't middle of the pack.  Middle of the pack is actually what you cornholes would be.  Good luck with that too.  You guys are never going to do crap in that conference.  Urban meyer is going to own it.  Hell, you lost to northwestern?????   :facepalm:     How pathetic is that?     You can borrow KSUs line though.....................Just wait till next season.   :thumbsup:

Offline ShoelessWes

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: January 14, 2012, 02:38:03 PM »

NU leads the country by a large margin in academic all-americans. Read it and weep PigAggie
 :sdeek:
http://www.huskers.com/ViewArticle.dbml?&DB_OEM_ID=100&ATCLID=1060750

CoSIDA Academic All-Americans.  The program didn't exist until 1952 and even then, there were less than 10 schools with a School Information director until 1979.  So your numbers are an absolutely, ridiculous joke.

Congrats, I'm sure that your School Information Director's ability to fill out forms in the 50-60-70's compared to the other 10 that also could, is definitely something to be proud of.