Author Topic: I assumed Arkansas fans knew a thing or two about football?  (Read 5988 times)

Offline snoblind

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: I assumed Arkansas fans knew a thing or two about football?
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2012, 01:48:01 PM »
But the ones who came here and claimed to know a little something about football unanimously agreed on two points:

1.  KSU would gouge their defense on the ground. 
2. Arkansas has the greatest collection of receivers in the nation and we had no chance of stopping them.

What a bunch of dumbasses.

...or was it just a trap????   :dubious:

Trap,  We pretended to not being able to stop the run all season just to screw up your game plan.

Offline hawgheaven

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2012, 01:52:16 PM »

bawhaha you morons  someone tell me your running total for the game?  oh wait i got it...87 yards.    let me repeat   eiiiiiighhhhhtttttttyyyyyyyy  ssssssssssssseeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn.     And we was letting you have the short passes.  sorry but even with our starting RB hurt mid ways through and using our 3rd string RB you couldnt stop him LOL.  let me repeat... Greene is our 3rd string RB

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2012, 09:18:23 AM »
Pick it apart, analyze it, blame everyone else, keep calling names.

You got beat.

Your team got handled.

The only redeeming aspect of your team last night was the defense. They had a few shining
moments, but, your offensive line sucked, your "running " quarterback got punked by Jake Bequette
and Tank Wright, as predicted.

Again, KSU *might* hang against Mississippi State or Ole Miss were you playing in the SEC.

Stop the whining. Your team got owned in every aspect of the game. That's not mistakes,
not the officials, not the venue...it's the strength of schedule and the conference.

If you want to be the man, you gotta beat the man.  Stop bitching and just take the loss.

grats on your upcoming natl championship.  you've earned it.

Actually we are at 12 to 1 odds on the 2012 National Championship board.  I called because I didn't see KState on the list.  Apparently they aren't even taking bets on KState for it. 

i'm talking about your natl championship that you'll win tonight, since your fanbase claims victory for what the better teams in your conference accomplish.

Offline Malberry Squeezins

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • EMAW safehaven for the little man
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2012, 09:29:09 AM »

You got beat.

Your team got handled.

The only redeeming aspect of your team last night was the defense. They had a few shining
moments, but, your offensive line sucked, your "running " quarterback got punked by Jake Bequette

Again, KSU *might* hang against Mississippi State or Ole Miss were you playing in the SEC.

Stop the whining. Your team got owned in every aspect of the game. That's not mistakes,
not the officials, not the venue...it's the strength of schedule and the conference.

If you want to be the man, you gotta beat the man.  Stop bitching and just take the loss.

Actually we are at 12 to 1 odds on the 2012 National Championship board.  I called because I didn't see KState on the list.  Apparently they aren't even taking bets on KState for it. 

i'm talking about your natl championship that you'll win tonight, since your fanbase claims victory for what the better teams in your conference accomplish.

For future reference little plugger, it loses some sting if you have to explain it.
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2012, 09:31:58 AM »

You got beat.

Your team got handled.

For future reference little plugger, it loses some sting if you have to explain it.

judging by the pigaggie einsteins on this board, my choices were to either explain in detail, or use crayons to draw a picture.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2012, 09:34:38 AM »

judging by the pigaggie einsteins on this board, my choices were to either explain in detail, or use crayons to draw a picture.

nice comeback little hoss, that wasn't perdictable atall
EMAW, trolls have about as much chancet around here as a pecker gnat buzzin the head of Jackie Chan.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2012, 09:36:06 AM »
will you be having a watch party tonight for the game?

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2012, 09:41:24 AM »

Now you're startin to catch on, well played my little buddy and keep that chin up.    :katpak:

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2012, 09:44:55 AM »

Now you're startin to catch on, well played my little buddy and keep that chin up.    :katpak:

This little dude is churning towards 300 posts in just a few weeks.  What a little sport!  Thanks for the ad rev, little pardner.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2012, 09:46:03 AM »
we're going to have so much $$$ to get a keg of rev honey for the next pak'r.   :love:

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2012, 09:52:13 AM »
we're going to have so much $$$ to get a keg of rev honey for the next pak'r.   :love:

We'll be sure and call you pussies for some pointers when that time comes around

Offline K-State Is Great!

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2012, 10:02:43 AM »
I assumed Kansas State coaches knew what "All-American punt returner" meant...apparently not. Go ahead, kick to Joe Adams you dipshits
Go Hogs Go

Offline LibraryHog

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2012, 01:32:51 PM »
Plain and as simple as can be.

Kansas State Sucks.

Offline ShoelessWes

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2012, 06:02:55 PM »
I assumed Kansas State coaches knew what "All-American punt returner" meant...apparently not. Go ahead, kick to Joe Adams you dipshits

My favorite part was that even after he had taken one back on them, they continued to punt to him.  Truly brilliant coaching.

Offline poopsammich

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 09, 2012, 06:18:18 PM »

Kansas State Sucks.

You can't spell suck without KSU.

Offline DQ12

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #TeamChestHair
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 09, 2012, 06:21:01 PM »

Kansas State Sucks.

You can't spell suck without KSU.
Can't spell lymphography without HOG.

"You want to stand next to someone and not be able to hear them, walk your ass into Manhattan, Kansas." - [REDACTED]