Author Topic: Vulture > VO  (Read 2288 times)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Vulture > VO
« on: December 31, 2011, 03:03:51 PM »
MINE!

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline hemmy

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • RIP The After Party
    • View Profile
Re: Vulture > VO
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2011, 03:05:20 PM »
our stupid racist crowd cheered so loud for that guy

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2011, 03:06:46 PM »
He doesn't seem to be scared out there. I'm nominating him to be the next energy guy.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2011, 03:16:07 PM »
our stupid racist crowd cheered so loud for that guy

whenever we get a non-white walk-on, if the crowd cheers less for them, then I'll grant you racist fan base.

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2011, 03:44:45 PM »
I liked him. He's kinda ugly though. Kinda hurts our image of being so adorable.

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Vulture > VO
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2011, 03:50:09 PM »
Discussion of walk ons being better than a scholly player should get you all permanently banned from All Hands On Deck and banished to only the FB and Politics boards.

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2011, 03:59:01 PM »
Vulture is awful. Did you see him try to shoot? He's an embarrassment to our school.

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2011, 04:20:44 PM »
Meyer and Vulture showed some promise but still extremely raw. Meyer's reverse layup was a pleasant surprise.

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2011, 04:27:10 PM »
Meyer and Vulture showed some promise but still extremely raw. Meyer's reverse layup was a pleasant surprise.

Raw is when you have all the physical abilities but just aren't very skilled at playing basketball. They have no physical abilities and aren't skilled at playing basketball. That is called sucking balls.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 04:29:46 PM by _33 »

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2011, 04:38:30 PM »

Raw is when you have all the physical abilities but just aren't very skilled at playing basketball. They have no physical abilities and aren't skilled at playing basketball. That is called sucking balls.

I'm used to seeing VO and Chris scared to have the ball in their hands. Neither played for their offensive prowess and always left me nervous when they had the ball in their hands. It was nice to see a scrub come in and actually not have a deer in the headlights look.

Offline wes mantooth

• freak and stud
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #LIFE is good
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2011, 04:48:17 PM »

Everytime i see a skycat post now, i'll automatically hate it. 

Offline wetwillie

• goEMAW Poster of the WEEK
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2011, 05:07:56 PM »
wait does cns casey think victor is a scholarship player? If so :sdeek:
When the bullets are flying, that's when I'm at my best

Offline mocat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2011, 05:19:16 PM »
lol

Offline _33

• The Inventor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2011, 05:22:02 PM »

I'm used to seeing VO and Chris scared to have the ball in their hands. Neither played for their offensive prowess and always left me nervous when they had the ball in their hands. It was nice to see a scrub come in and actually not have a deer in the headlights look.

Yep, that's what I want to see. Players who aren't afraid to show the world how much they suck.

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 31, 2011, 05:25:59 PM »

Yep, that's what I want to see. Players who aren't afraid to show the world how much they suck.

Then why have all of your posts been so angry in this thread?   :dunno:

Offline CNS

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • I'm Athletes
    • View Profile
Re: Re: Re: Vulture > VO
« Reply #15 on: December 31, 2011, 08:09:51 PM »
wait does cns casey think victor is a scholarship player? If so :sdeek:

He wasn't recruited as a 'ship player, but I thought he was given one after his first season due to others being Franked and there being one for his use.  It was at least discussed, or I have been effected by the sangria more that I thought.

Sent from my MB611 using Tapatalk

Offline theswo

• Combo-Fan
  • Keep shooting, Gilbert
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 01, 2012, 01:29:56 AM »
Vic has been on an athletic scholarship in the past, but he isn't now. He's back on an academic scholarship this season.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2012, 05:20:10 PM »

Wait you're serious about this?  You're now in the ednksu and fuktard club of stupid asses.

Offline jtksu

• definitely not a racist piece of shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 01, 2012, 07:09:32 PM »
Guys, did you know that Vulture's brother played football for the Cats?!