Poll

Of the two cotton bowl quarterbacks, who is the better pure passer?

All SEC first team and record setting Razorback Tyler Wilson
13 (35.1%)
Poor Man's Tebow
24 (64.9%)

Total Members Voted: 37

Voting closed: January 06, 2012, 02:27:57 PM

Author Topic: Who is the better passin QB? A pole.  (Read 7589 times)

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
Who is the better passin QB? A pole.
« on: December 30, 2011, 02:27:57 PM »
Please give your reason for your vote here.

J. Holly Blasingame, II

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
Re: Who is the better passin QB? A pole.
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2011, 02:29:19 PM »
Wow!  Wilson is at 100%.  I knew he'd win but not by this much of a percentage. 

Jack
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2011, 02:32:54 PM »

Jack

OT: It says something when you feel the need to include the President's middle name.  :opcat:

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2011, 02:34:18 PM »
CK is a running back that throws so he's definitely not a pure passer.  Unfortunately I've never heard of the other guy though so I voted for CK.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2011, 02:39:24 PM »

Jack

OT: It says something when you feel the need to include the President's middle name.  :opcat:
I'm an admitted racist.  So what is your point?  Fuckin Nip!  I hate you yellow skinned SOB's as much as any other race.

Go back across the waters Chinaman!

Jack Blasingame, II

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 03:00:27 PM by Sundance_Kid »

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2011, 04:17:15 PM »
I ain't got a school.  I quit school in the 8th grade to go to work.  Probly work more than any college boy in this bored.

PWJ

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Unrepentant traditional emobro
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2011, 04:50:38 PM »
I ain't got a school.  I quit school in the 8th grade to go to work.  Probly work more than any college boy in this bored.

PWJ

Pro tip:  the secret is to work less for more  :kstategrad:

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2011, 05:00:27 PM »

PWJ

Eh....I worked 7 days a week 10 hours a day for a while then moved to a full time student with a full time job and a part time job.  I'm just a better person?  :dunno:  :D

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2011, 05:20:34 PM »
I've had good jobs.  Don't worry about Jack Blasingame!  Don't miss a minute of sleep.

When I got fired from the funeral home where I WAS the LEAD DRIVER.....I was makin $12.50 an hour and if we had 10's and 2's (sometimes 6 days a week on really good weeks) I got overtime!

So I know about money and how fast it goes.  Hell I could right a book on it!

Jack Blasingame, II

Offline We Are Better Than You

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2011, 05:28:11 PM »
CK is a running back that throws so he's definitely not a pure passer.  Unfortunately I've never heard of the other guy though so I voted for CK.

Likewise... I've never heard of anybody good come out of KSwho but you guys might have heard of Darren McFadden? Maybe, Felix Jones? What about Chris Houston? Ryan Mallett, even? That's what I thought...
EMAW mods fold like the K-State D-Line...welcome back, Jack!

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2011, 05:30:22 PM »

Likewise... I've never heard of anybody good come out of KSwho but you guys might have heard of Darren McFadden? Maybe, Felix Jones? What about Chris Houston? Ryan Mallett, even? That's what I thought...

Sorry, never heard of them either, was too busy watching Alumni set records in the Superbowl.

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2011, 05:32:09 PM »

Pffft, the Raiders would have secured a playoff spot by now if McFadden wasn't such a FP, TC, etc.

Offline kim carnes

• chingon!
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2011, 05:32:24 PM »

none of those guys play

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2011, 05:36:10 PM »

Sorry, never heard of them either, was too busy watching Alumni set records in the Superbowl.

Right...  :facepalm:

Pffft, the Raiders would have secured a playoff spot by now if McFadden wasn't such a FP, TC, etc.

I don't know what FP or TC means but you're right... if it had anything to do with being injury prone

none of those guys play

Chris Houston does... Corner for Atlanta... Unless he's been hurt in the last couple weeks... And besides, just because they aren't currently playing due to injury doesn't mean they're not on a roster...

Offline Emo EMAW

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2011, 05:41:13 PM »
BTW, Sproles >>> anyone Pigaggy has in the league.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2011, 05:42:22 PM »

Right...  :facepalm:

http://packersnews.greenbaypressgazette.com/article/20110206/PKR07/110206064/Green-Bay-Packers-score-team-record-21-points-off-turnovers-Super-Bowl

Jordy Nelson had nine catches for 140 yards, breaking Max McGee's team record for receiving yards in a Super Bowl. McGee had 138 yards in Super Bowl I.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 05:45:49 PM »
The only person I've ever heard of from Arkansas is Nolan Richardson.

Seriously.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 05:51:04 PM »

Seriously.

I believe you... He did give us a NC in round ball...

Offline SdK

• Libertine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2011, 05:56:07 PM »

Seriously.

I was kidding, of course I've heard of Mallett, McFadden, etc. Nolan is the first name that comes to mind when I think of Arkansas though.

Have you seriously never heard of Darren Sproles? Jordy Nelson? Josh Freeman? They are all having better years in the NFL than any of the Arkansas players.

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2011, 06:03:36 PM »

Seriously.

I was kidding, of course I've heard of Mallett, McFadden, etc. Nolan is the first name that comes to mind when I think of Arkansas though.

Have you seriously never heard of Darren Sproles? Jordy Nelson? Josh Freeman? They are all having better years in the NFL than any of the Arkansas players.

Sproles has had a break out year... I'm glad he finally got away from San Diego...

Josh Freeman has had, IMHO, a bust year... I really thought he would have a better season.

As far as Jordy is concerned, I just hope this isn't a fluke year...

But I honestly had no idea they were from KSU, nor do I care; much like you guys don't care who's from Arkansas.

BTW, Sproles >>> anyone Pigaggy has in the league.

Well yeah, because none of ours are playing right now... lolz

Offline pc5k

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2011, 06:36:11 PM »

Ryan Mallett? I've heard of him, he's that meth head that played for arkansas- he was really clutch in big games. 

• Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • KU > K-State
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2011, 07:33:00 PM »

Ryan Mallett? I've heard of him, he's that meth head that played for arkansas- he was really clutch in big games. 

Proof?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2011, 07:36:07 PM »
Didn't Mallet show up to combine interview all methed out?  Pfffft