Author Topic: Obama counting on the women's vote  (Read 5135 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: Obama counting on the women's vote
« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2011, 09:39:11 AM »
nothing funnier than a racist squirming when he gets busted for being a racist.   :lol:

SQUIRM, RACIST!

Not squirming. Mocking. Your Alinskyite tactics are despicable.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 30, 2011, 09:50:29 AM »
I'm betting K-S-U-Wildcats! gets pretty nervous whenever he drives past a mosque. :lol:

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 30, 2011, 10:32:09 AM »
nothing funnier than a racist squirming when he gets busted for being a racist.   :lol:

SQUIRM, RACIST!

You can't argue with people like OK_cat. With him, everything boils down to skin color and it's impossible for him to see beyond it. 

Those that scream "RACIST!" the loudest usually are.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2011, 10:38:12 AM »

SQUIRM, RACIST!

You can't argue with people like OK_cat. With him, everything boils down to skin color and it's impossible for him to see beyond it. 

Yes, and those who are worried that Obama is going to put out a policy "for the blacks" are completely colorblind. What is wrong with the Federal government having a hotline that US Citizens who just happen to be of Mexican origin can call to keep from getting deported just because Barney Fife caught them out in public without their papers?

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2011, 11:02:32 AM »
i guarantee K-S-U-Wildcats! is one of those people that locks his doors/rolls up his windows when he sees black people walking on the sidewalk.

Offline Trim

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Pfizer PLUS Moderna and now Pfizer Bivalent
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 30, 2011, 11:06:32 AM »
i guarantee K-S-U-Wildcats! is one of those people that locks his doors/rolls up his windows when he sees black people walking on the sidewalk.

I guarantee he isn't.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 30, 2011, 11:07:25 AM »

I guarantee he isn't.

mindfucked

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 30, 2011, 11:19:48 AM »

SQUIRM, RACIST!

Yes, and those who are worried that Obama is going to put out a policy "for the blacks" are completely colorblind. What is wrong with the Federal government having a hotline that US Citizens who just happen to be of Mexican origin can call to keep from getting deported just because Barney Fife caught them out in public without their papers?

It seems like a waste of money when they can just show a valid state ID, green card, work visa, drivers license, or give them their social security number to check. If I get caught for something in another country, I show my passport. Works every time.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2011, 11:21:08 AM »
nothing funnier than a racist squirming when he gets busted for being a racist.   :lol:

SQUIRM, RACIST!

Hey now, let's be fair. Sure, saying "blacks" is racist (unless you're President Obama, Al Sharpton, Teddy Kennedy, or any other liberal, I guess - its so hard to keep these rules straight!), but saying "the blacks" is super-David Duke racist. You're twisting my words.

This reminds me of the recent MSNBC hit job on Romney for saying "Keep America American" because the same phrase was used by the KKK about a hundred years ago, only, as if that connection weren't absurd enough, Romney actually said "Keep America America." You know its bad when Chris Matthews feels compelled to apologize on behalf of the network.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 11:29:15 AM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline michigancat

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • change your stupid avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 30, 2011, 11:45:47 AM »
LMAO @ K-S-U-Wildcats! not recognizing what makes him a giant racist.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 30, 2011, 12:11:26 PM »
i like these threads where both arguing entities show themselves to giant rough ridin' retards.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 30, 2011, 01:17:01 PM »
nothing funnier than a racist squirming when he gets busted for being a racist.   :lol:

SQUIRM, RACIST!

Hey now, let's be fair. Sure, saying "blacks" is racist (unless you're President Obama, Al Sharpton, Teddy Kennedy, or any other liberal, I guess - its so hard to keep these rules straight!), but saying "the blacks" is super-David Duke racist. You're twisting my words.

This reminds me of the recent MSNBC hit job on Romney for saying "Keep America American" because the same phrase was used by the KKK about a hundred years ago, only, as if that connection weren't absurd enough, Romney actually said "Keep America America." You know its bad when Chris Matthews feels compelled to apologize on behalf of the network.

You would still be just as racist if you called them "black people." I was just trying to give you a pointer to help your tone. No need to get defensive.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 30, 2011, 01:54:00 PM »

You would still be just as racist if you called them "black people." I was just trying to give you a pointer to help your tone. No need to get defensive.

Thanks for all the pointers. Much appreciated.

Offline Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!)

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • Kiss my ass and suck my dick
    • View Profile
    • I am the one and only Sugar Dick
« Reply #38 on: December 31, 2011, 09:04:50 AM »

So if someone says "black" people they are racist.  Question:  Is the person who goes and tattles and says, "he said 'black' people" a racist because he/she said "black" people even though he/she said in a context where they were repeating what someone said to point out that that person was racist?   :dunno:

hope not being --> :opcat:
goEMAW Karmic BBS Shepherd

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: December 31, 2011, 09:39:24 AM »

So if someone says "black" people they are racist.  Question:  Is the person who goes and tattles and says, "he said 'black' people" a racist because he/she said "black" people even though he/she said in a context where they were repeating what someone said to point out that that person was racist?   :dunno:

hope not being --> :opcat:

FTR, I don't think you are racist; you're just a shitty poster.