Author Topic: Obama counting on the women's vote  (Read 5138 times)

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Obama counting on the women's vote
« on: December 19, 2011, 07:27:52 PM »
The United States on Monday said President Barack Obama would sign an executive order that would release the country's "first-ever national action plan on women, peace, and security."
The executive order would "lay out the concrete steps the administration will take to increase our commitment to support women as critical participants in preventing and resolving conflict," a senior administration official said.

"We know that enabling women to have a voice alongside those of men in matters of international peace and security is the right thing to do," the official added.

The action plan created by Obama aims to strengthen US government measures to protect women and children from harm, exploitation, discrimination and violence, including sexual violence and human trafficking.

Putting the obvious pandering aside for a moment, a question for the libs: Does it ever bother you that your (Democrat) party is so strongly vag-centric? To paraphrase a movie, you are the party of no reason, accountability, or fiscal responsibilty.

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline kstatefreak42

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
Re: Obama counting on the women's vote
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2011, 08:08:42 PM »
He's terrible.
EMAW

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2011, 03:10:23 PM »
Women, check. Now what to do about our Hispanic bloc? I know, let's pander to the illegals!

As states across the nation ramp up their efforts to catch illegal immigrants, the Obama administration on Thursday launched a new free hotline for people busted on violations to get help.

The hotline, run by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, is available 24/7 for detained individuals to phone if they think they “may be U.S. citizens or victims of a crime.”

The hotline will have translation services available in several different languages. ICE personnel will gather the caller’s information and send it to a field office for immediate action, according to the press release.

The purpose of the hotline and other measures, including a new detainer form, are “to ensure that individuals being held by state or local law enforcement on immigration detainers are properly notified about their potential removal from the country and are made aware of their rights.”

The party of pandering. I guess next week it will something for blacks.
I've said it before and I'll say it again, K-State fans could have beheaded the entire KU team at midcourt, and K-State fans would be celebrating it this morning.  They are the ISIS of Big 12 fanbases.

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2011, 03:19:40 PM »
Women, check. Now what to do about our Hispanic bloc? I know, let's pander to the illegals!

As states across the nation ramp up their efforts to catch illegal immigrants, the Obama administration on Thursday launched a new free hotline for people busted on violations to get help.

The hotline, run by the U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency, is available 24/7 for detained individuals to phone if they think they “may be U.S. citizens or victims of a crime.”

The hotline will have translation services available in several different languages. ICE personnel will gather the caller’s information and send it to a field office for immediate action, according to the press release.

The purpose of the hotline and other measures, including a new detainer form, are “to ensure that individuals being held by state or local law enforcement on immigration detainers are properly notified about their potential removal from the country and are made aware of their rights.”

Meanwhile, the poor ol' racists get nothing. Talk about government hypocrisy.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2011, 03:22:22 PM »

you're so  :opcat: that a simple  :opcat: doesn't do it justice.

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2011, 03:31:10 PM »

you're so  :opcat: that a simple  :opcat: doesn't do it justice.

Do you deny that the black community is one of the strongest voting blocs for the Democrat party? Or do you simply object to the use of the term "black" as opposed to "african american"? I can never keep these PC rules straight.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2011, 03:33:52 PM »

Do you deny that the black community is one of the strongest voting blocs for the Democrat party? Or do you simply object to the use of the term "black" as opposed to "african american"? I can never keep these PC rules straight.

:opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2011, 03:52:46 PM »

:opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat: :opcat:

You win. Can't trmp the race card. Certainly not 15 of them.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2011, 03:57:24 PM »

why must you segment the population into race, sex, etc?

:opcat:

Offline john "teach me how to" dougie

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2011, 03:59:13 PM »

Ok_cat needs to keep racism alive for his party.  Nearly all conservatives have moved beyond skin color and are virtually blind to racism, but liberals need to keep it alive as a tool for vote-getting. When a conservative talks about the need to secure our borders for security and fiscal reasons, the liberal sees brown skinned people (voting block) and assumes racism, even though it never crossed the mind of the conservative. When a conservative talks of welfare reform for fiscal reasons, the liberal will scream "RACIST!!!". The conservative, knowing there are more white people on welfare than black and brown combined, will wonder why.  Just look how conservative African-Americans and Latinos are demonized by the left as traitors because they have ignored liberal stereo types.

Keeping racism alive is good for the liberals, bad for conservatives.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2011, 04:00:57 PM »
"blacks"

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2011, 04:01:45 PM »

Ok_cat needs to keep racism alive for his party.  Nearly all conservatives have moved beyond skin color and are virtually blind to racism, but liberals need to keep it alive as a tool for vote-getting. When a conservative talks about the need to secure our borders for security and fiscal reasons, the liberal sees brown skinned people (voting block) and assumes racism, even though it never crossed the mind of the conservative. When a conservative talks of welfare reform for fiscal reasons, the liberal will scream "RACIST!!!". The conservative, knowing there are more white people on welfare than black and brown combined, will wonder why.  Just look how conservative African-Americans and Latinos are demonized by the left as traitors because they have ignored liberal stereo types.

Yeah, a policy of spending billions of dollars on a wall and kicking out a large segment of our labor force seems fiscally sound.

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2011, 04:04:56 PM »

Yeah, a policy of spending billions of dollars on a wall and kicking out a large segment of our labor force seems fiscally sound.

Point proven in record time.

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2011, 04:06:27 PM »

Sorry, misread your post. I thought you were talking immigration reform. I had forgotten we have already moved on from the Mexicans to "the blacks".
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 04:10:11 PM by Nuts Kicked »

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 04:14:25 PM »
"blacks"

"Whites"?  :dunno:

why must you segment the population into race, sex, etc?

:opcat:

I'm pretty sure you're just yanking my chain, but just in case you're not, the whole point of this thread is about how liberals build their power upon defining certain classifications of people and pandering to them. Conservatism is colorblind. Liberalism promotes division and victimhood for power.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 04:23:12 PM by K-S-U-Wildcats! »

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 04:19:11 PM »

Sorry, misread your post. I thought you were talking immigration reform. I had forgotten we have already moved on from the Mexicans to "the blacks".

Don't be a moron. There is no such color as African-American.  I suppose the liberals will take that issue up with Crayola before long, though.

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 04:56:59 PM »

What kind of Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!) isn't sure if he's a legal citizen? Either you are or you aren't. There isn't a grey area.

All of this means nothing. It's like anti-bullying laws. Ok, so it's illegal to bully, that doesn't actually stop assholes from bullying on the playground. Or anti-gun on campus laws. Ok, so guns on campus are illegal now, that doesn't actually prevent assholes from shooting up the place.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 04:59:39 PM by AbeFroman »

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2011, 08:17:41 AM »

Don't be a moron. There is no such color as African-American.  I suppose the liberals will take that issue up with Crayola before long, though.

There is a big difference between calling someone a "black person" and calling someone a "black".

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2011, 08:49:15 AM »

There is a big difference between calling someone a "black person" and calling someone a "black".

See, this is what I'm talking about. I just don't know all the rules. I am deeply sorry if I offended anyone with my ignorant racial slur. Is there a manual or something that lays out all the rules? I haven't felt this guilty about being white since I finished watching The Help. Damn it, there I go again with "white!" I mean, "white person." I did not mean to imply any sort of racial superiority by using the term "white."

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • 1cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2011, 08:51:54 AM »

oh, I thought you were talking about what I wrote. who were you referring to?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2011, 08:56:08 AM »
oh, I thought you were talking about what I wrote. who were you referring to?

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2011, 08:58:05 AM »

See, this is what I'm talking about. I just don't know all the rules. I am deeply sorry if I offended anyone with my ignorant racial slur. Is there a manual or something that lays out all the rules? I haven't felt this guilty about being white since I finished watching The Help. Damn it, there I go again with "white!" I mean, "white person." I did not mean to imply any sort of racial superiority by using the term "white."

Ok, so while I was searching for a guidebook in order to learn how to speak PC in order to hide my true racism, I stumbled across the website for something called the "Congressional Black Caucus." I was immediately offended. Shouldn't it be the Congressional Caucus of Black People?

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2011, 09:05:06 AM »

Ok, so while I was searching for a guidebook in order to learn how to speak PC in order to hide my true racism, I stumbled across the website for something called the "Congressional Black Caucus." I was immediately offended. Shouldn't it be the Congressional Caucus of Black People?

:lol:

Offline K-S-U-Wildcats!

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 30, 2011, 09:12:41 AM »

:lol:

Also, NPR and Politico obviously didn't get the updated memo on racial slurs.

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 30, 2011, 09:17:13 AM »
nothing funnier than a racist squirming when he gets busted for being a racist.   :lol:

SQUIRM, RACIST!