Author Topic: How poor is Arkanas???  (Read 8763 times)

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
How poor is Arkanas???
« on: December 15, 2011, 06:55:18 PM »

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
Re: How poor is Arkanas???
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2011, 06:59:13 PM »
i hope you enjoyed the article  :ksu:
"We'll Get 'Em Next Year!"  (Kansas State Battle Cry- strikes fear of "Next Year" into the hearts of EVERY Memeber of the Big 12)

Offline hawginar

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2011, 07:43:21 PM »
To qualify for the loan, you need to be a member of the credit union (to be a member Reed says you need to live, work, study or worship in the counties of Riley, Geary and Pottawatomie) and have good enough credit to qualify for the loan.

Looks like its just a publicity stunt. Not going to have enough credit to qualify in those counties.

Offline Mikeyis4dcats

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • pogonophobia: n. a fear of beards
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2011, 07:46:48 PM »
so poor they can only afford 1 S?

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2011, 10:02:04 PM »
Wow, so many richbankercats willing share.  Our wealth is sick.

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2011, 10:18:23 PM »
Wow, so many richbakercats willing share.  Our wealth is sick.
But how do the bakers get rich?  I know the baker college is good but man, if it is that good maybe i need to quit walkin dogs and go to the Baker College at KSU and become a high school cook. 

J. Holly

Offline Dugout DickStone

• Global Moderator
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • BSPAC
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2011, 10:26:46 PM »
But how do the bakers get rich?  I know the baker college is good but man, if it is that good maybe i need to quit walkin dogs and go to the Baker College at KSU and become a high school cook. 

J. Holly

We can't teach you to quit being poor, as a pigaggie, it's in your blood.  Its your destiny.  Embrace your poor, racist destiny.  Don't deny it.  You dishonor generations of poor, ugly, racist pigaggies who came before you if you deny.

Offline Pendergast

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2011, 10:53:35 PM »
Tragically, is the correct answer.

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2011, 12:30:18 AM »

We can't teach you to quit being poor, as a pigaggie, it's in your blood.  Its your destiny.  Embrace your poor, racist destiny.  Don't deny it.  You dishonor generations of poor, ugly, racist pigaggies who came before you if you deny.
I applaud the creativity on this board...
 :blah:
Are there any other adjectives that you know?  :dunno:
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 12:42:38 AM by ArthurDent42 »

Offline AbeFroman

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2011, 12:42:15 AM »
 :lol: @ using a bank not in Switzerland or the Virgin Islands.

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2011, 12:46:45 AM »
"You're poor and racist!" (<---A K-Stater that has run to the end of his vocabulary leash)  :zzz:

EDIT: Wanted to add a disclaimer, this wasn't aimed at AF's post, which was pretty good.

« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 12:50:05 AM by ArthurDent42 »

Offline pondwater jack

• Boss. Highest Level.
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Combo-Fan
  • I come in piece
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2011, 01:15:35 AM »

J. Holly

Ofcourse I am!  I never said I wasn't.  Hell I like it that way. 

Look Keithstone!  You got me all wrong.  Jack Blasingame is beans and cornbread cooked in a dutch oven in the rain.  runnin by the drive in window at MacDonalds to pick up coins to get a cigarette money when they change shifts.

I am fine with being a poor, ugly racist.  I've been waitin for the time to work in that I hate your black ass to!  Just cause your black.  don't need another reason. 

But what I am askin is how did they get rich being Bakers?!  That is the part I don't get.  Are the pies that good?  A rich savory rainbow of flavors emanting from each Bakers shop?  Fresh bread cooked in a wood fired oven.  Secrets handed down from one generation of Bakers to the next?  How do they get rich?  That is what no one can answer me.   Seems like most of them end up workin as cooks at a high school...Does that pay good there?

Hell I dated a couple of high school cooks here.  Actually got caught in a love triangle.  It was gettin cold and I needed a place to stay for the winter and eneded up meetin one old gal at the VFW at a dance and the other at a shop in town after work.  both cooks at the same highschool.  I kept tryin to get both them cooks to let me move in for the winter.  Didn't work out.  I won't go into details becasue of how it would be attached here.  The musk got me again.   

Are you not answerin me becasue I'm white?  Does that make you racist? 

Jackson Holly Blasingame, II

Offline Shacks

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2011, 01:36:24 AM »

Impoverished, low income, destitute, needy, penniless, bigoted, intolerant, prejudiced, xenophobic, anti-Semitic

We just stick to using simple words like poor and racist because we don't want to put unnecessary strain on PigAggie brains.

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 16, 2011, 01:58:12 AM »
Nice use of synonyms champ.
I was referring to the creativity of topics of jokes, but thanks for being a good foil.

Offline LickNeckey

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • #fakeposts
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2011, 09:17:09 AM »
To answer your question I am not sure.  I am positive that they are a little poorer every time they drive 2 hours to catch a flight.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/news/2011/dec/13/memphis-airfares-highest-nation/?partner=RSS&cid=dlvr.it  :eek:

Class Warfare???  :shakesfist:

Offline mintner

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 10:59:04 AM »

J. Holly

Ofcourse I am!  I never said I wasn't.  Hell I like it that way. 

Look Keithstone!  You got me all wrong.  Jack Blasingame is beans and cornbread cooked in a dutch oven in the rain.  runnin by the drive in window at MacDonalds to pick up coins to get a cigarette money when they change shifts.

I am fine with being a poor, ugly racist.  I've been waitin for the time to work in that I hate your black ass to!  Just cause your black.  don't need another reason. 

But what I am askin is how did they get rich being Bakers?!  That is the part I don't get.  Are the pies that good?  A rich savory rainbow of flavors emanting from each Bakers shop?  Fresh bread cooked in a wood fired oven.  Secrets handed down from one generation of Bakers to the next?  How do they get rich?  That is what no one can answer me.   Seems like most of them end up workin as cooks at a high school...Does that pay good there?

Hell I dated a couple of high school cooks here.  Actually got caught in a love triangle.  It was gettin cold and I needed a place to stay for the winter and eneded up meetin one old gal at the VFW at a dance and the other at a shop in town after work.  both cooks at the same highschool.  I kept tryin to get both them cooks to let me move in for the winter.  Didn't work out.  I won't go into details becasue of how it would be attached here.  The musk got me again.   

Are you not answerin me becasue I'm white?  Does that make you racist? 

Jackson Holly Blasingame, II

Why do people in the South refer to themselves in the third person? An attempt to sound sophisticated in spite of poor use of the English language?

Offline ArthurDent42

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2011, 11:14:05 AM »
All diction aside, you do know that you are geographically similar? Not topographically, but, related to location, the same joke can be very readily available to launch at Kansas. I know some of you can do better than this.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2011, 11:40:23 AM »
All diction aside, you do know that you are geographically similar? Not topographically, but, related to location, the same joke can be very readily available to launch at Kansas. I know some of you can do better than this.

Regardless of this risk, I still like the one about how an Arkansas mother knows her daughter is having her period. 

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2011, 12:35:25 PM »

If this is in reference to the driving two hours to go to the airport, we don't do that, must be thinking of Lawrence (but its only one hour).
:adios:

Offline SRV

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2011, 01:45:44 PM »

Impoverished, low income, destitute, needy, penniless, bigoted, intolerant, prejudiced, xenophobic, anti-Semitic

We just stick to using simple words like poor and racist because we don't want to put unnecessary strain on PigAggie brains.

Hey man,,,, cut the crap,,, we love Jewish folks!

Offline the KHAN!

• Katpak'r
  • The Prince of Darkness and Sorrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2011, 01:34:04 PM »

It's a bate to get us to say "man of taste and distinction" isn't it.  We shall not stoop to your level, pigaggie.
The Scheme Doctor
Up the Banana Wall

Offline Fuktard

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 18, 2011, 03:29:46 PM »
y'all are a bunch of faggots......DAMNIT!!!!

Offline Brock Landers

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 19, 2011, 11:26:31 AM »
Arkansas is so poor they have to put a Value Meal on layaway.

Arkansas is so poor when they go to KFC they have to lick other people's fingers.

I saw Arkansas walking down the street with one shoe on.  I said "hey Arkansas what happened to your other shoe?"  Arkansas said "No man, I FOUND a shoe"

Offline RightMeow

• Combo-Fan
  • Wind it on up and bet the farm!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 19, 2011, 11:42:31 PM »
Arky is so poor they go to KFC (or Popeye's or Church's) and lick other people's fingers.   :barf:
Is that Manhattan?  My God, it's beautiful!

Offline ZeroSumGame

• Obsessed with Homosexuality
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
  • EMAW - Every [redacted] a Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 01:47:57 AM »
http://blogs.kansas.com/kstated/2011/12/14/cotton-bowl-countdown-short-on-cash-want-to-go-to-arlington-anyway-well-youre-in-luck-this-is-the-deal-for-you/

The Kansas State Credit Union is handing out LOANS so the KSU fans can go to the game??

That is HILARIOUS.

At least the U of A campus and stadium don't look like a trailer park.

You dumbasses are going to get owned in Arlington...so, you might as well
stay at home in your doublewides with your toothless sister, a case of Pabst Blue Ribbon,
your cowboy hat, crap kickers and chewing tobacco and watch the PBR or NASCAR.

You come here and call people racists when your own state history is full of racism.

Pathetic.
I have anger issues and I take college football way too seriously.