Author Topic: Next 4 Out  (Read 8719 times)

Offline 420seriouscat69

• Don't get zapped! #zap
  • Wackycat
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • #1 rated - gE NFL Scout
    • View Profile
Re: Next 4 Out
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2011, 03:50:31 PM »
Fannings Bracketology:

Baylor #2
MIzzou #2
Kstate #4
Kansas #6
Oklahoma #11
A&M #12

Ya, went out on a limb there. Maybe they'll figure it out. Losing to Rice hurts.

I don't think A&M will make it.

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2011, 06:35:32 PM »
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/andy_glockner/12/27/bubble.watch/index.html?sct=cb_wr_a1

LOCKS

:cheers:

Man, remember the preseason talk about this being a down year for the Big 12? We've mushed that right in the face.

Offline theKSU

• Katpak'r
  • Team KSU
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2011, 07:04:50 PM »
I have moved K-State from a 10 seed to a 5 seed since the WVU game in my official BrackCat-ology™.

Offline GoodForAnother

• It was all a scheme I used to read emaw magazine
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • You hate to see this Mike
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2011, 07:16:27 PM »
rumblings that obama has us at a 3 seed right now...

CIA sources...
emaw

Offline WillieWatanabe

• PCKK7DC Survivor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • We'll always have Salt Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2011, 08:29:49 PM »
I have moved K-State from a 10 seed to a 5 seed since the WVU game in my official BrackCat-ology™.

wait...
Sometimes I think of the Book of Job and how God likes to really eff with people.
- chunkles

Offline skycat

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2011, 08:35:29 PM »
Fannings Bracketology:

Baylor #2
MIzzou #2
Kstate #4
Kansas #6
Oklahoma #11
A&M #12

I don't think A&M will make it.

Ya, went out on a limb there. Maybe they'll figure it out. Losing to Rice hurts.

Texas A&M is 245th in RPI and hasn't beaten any team better than No. 266 (Alcorn State).

:sdeek:

I knew their opponents had been bad, but I didn't realize they were that bad.

LOL at the dumbasses who voted for aTm in both polls last week -- seven weeks into the season. Extra LOL at incredible dumb ass Roger Clarkson, who even after they lost to Rice at home, voted aTm 23rd in this week's AP poll. It's not the first time this guy submitted a WTF ballot: http://gary-parrish.blogs.cbssports.com/mcc/blogs/entry/6271764/18810370

Offline sonofdaxjones

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 27, 2011, 09:30:32 PM »
I am sure the coaching staff had us playing a full strength Xavier in Hawaii, but LBSU has taken both ku and UNC right down to the end and beat Pitt.

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 27, 2011, 09:34:45 PM »
I am sure the coaching staff had us playing a full strength Xavier in Hawaii, but LBSU has taken both ku and UNC right down to the end and beat Pitt.

Didn't they lose again tonight>?
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 27, 2011, 11:22:25 PM »

Didn't they lose again tonight>?

They got pounded by Notre Dame who is likely worse than Oklahoma State.  Even before they got their ass beat I had a real problem with Pity being ranked, now I wonder if they will even make the tourney. ND blows and they dominated that game from start to finish.

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 27, 2011, 11:31:18 PM »
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/andy_glockner/12/27/bubble.watch/index.html?sct=cb_wr_a1

LOCKS

:cheers:

Man, remember the preseason talk about this being a down year for the Big 12? We've mushed that right in the face.

The Big 12 stinks.  No way we get more than four.  I think OU will have to win 10 conference games, their best wins are against Santa Clara, Washington State, and Oral Roberts.  A&M will have to win more than that.  I think the mid-majors will set a record for at large bids.  The ACC, PAC 12, and Big 12 did nothing in the non-con.

Offline sys

• Contributor
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • your reputation will never recover, nor should it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2011, 12:36:13 AM »
No way we get more than four.

texas, everyone is forgetting about texas.
"experienced commanders will simply be smeared and will actually go to the meat."

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • scattered all over like seeds in the wind
    • View Profile
Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline Stupid Fitz

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Go Cats
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 28, 2011, 09:37:01 AM »

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 28, 2011, 09:58:33 AM »
No way we get more than four.

texas, everyone is forgetting about texas.

You're right I forgot about UT.  I've seen them twice and they were forgettable in both.  Nevertheless they'll make the tournament, they always do.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 28, 2011, 12:20:55 PM »
4 Seed.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/andy_glockner/12/27/Bracket.Watch/index.html

:users:
Furk.  We'd have to play Belmont.

No, that would be the squawks. Of course with their track record with no-name "B" teams.....      :lol:

Offline Skipper44

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: December 28, 2011, 12:39:13 PM »
4 Seed.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2011/writers/andy_glockner/12/27/Bracket.Watch/index.html

also, Wiscy as the 3 in that bracket, would love revenge but I think I am afraid to admit Bo owns us

Offline TBL

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 28, 2011, 12:41:45 PM »
4 Seed.

also, Wiscy as the 3 in that bracket, would love revenge but I think I am afraid to admit Bo owns us

That's the west bracket. Quatz are in the midwest.

Offline deputy dawg

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Wait, wait....what?
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 28, 2011, 12:48:41 PM »

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 29, 2011, 07:53:10 AM »
In other news, Creighton, who was #19 in the AP projected as a #5 seed, just lost at home to 6-5 Missouri State.

I really don't understand the infatuation with this team.  They basically look like Iowa State with one pretty good 6'-7" coach's kid.

Texas Christian University coach Gary Patterson has been hired as Kansas State's 34th football coach, multiple sources have confirmed to GoPowercat.com.  Patterson replaces Ron Prince, who was fired Wednesday. - Tim Fitzgerald   Nov, 7, 2008

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 29, 2011, 11:56:43 AM »
In other news, Creighton, who was #19 in the AP projected as a #5 seed, just lost at home to 6-5 Missouri State.

I really don't understand the infatuation with this team.  They basically look like Iowa State with one pretty good 6'-7" coach's kid.

They had a couple of decent road wins in November, but this month they have been very meh.  That's why the polls are so shitty this time of year.  Many pollsters don't want to let go of preseason notions.  The difference between basketball polls and football polls is that this almost always works itself out by mid-February.  Wichita State may be an exception to that rule this year.  They are so underrated at this point that they may never get to where they deserve to be.  They'll lose some games in the Valley and if they ever do get ranked theyll be unjustly hammered for losing a few conference games.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 29, 2011, 01:05:06 PM »

They had a couple of decent road wins in November, but this month they have been very meh.  That's why the polls are so shitty this time of year.  Many pollsters don't want to let go of preseason notions.  The difference between basketball polls and football polls is that this almost always works itself out by mid-February.  Wichita State may be an exception to that rule this year.  They are so underrated at this point that they may never get to where they deserve to be.  They'll lose some games in the Valley and if they ever do get ranked theyll be unjustly hammered for losing a few conference games.

Yep, agreed.  From little I've seen, Wichita State looks salty.  They definitely should make a run in the Valley.

Offline wabash909

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2012, 07:36:38 AM »

Offline Sandstone Outcropping

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • a punk who rarely ever took advice
    • View Profile