Author Topic: My Point of View  (Read 1229 times)

Offline Chad May Lover

• Fan
    • View Profile
My Point of View
« on: March 04, 2010, 10:50:46 PM »
It's no lie K-state Basketball has had a rough time against KU. I have seen some of the worst losses you can possibly see out of the cats the past 12 years. And this program went into the dumper. Although not as bad as the football team we were the laughing stock of the Big XII and we were everyones Byotches. We had very little high profile recruits come in and sub par coaching. And every-time the douche bags beat us from Lawrence it kills me inside as I'm sure it does for many of you. But just like in 1989 a man by the name of LHC Bill Snyder came to Manhattan and changed the attitude in the program and expected to win and look what he did. As did a man by the name of Bob Huggins. He brought in the big nike contract and the high profile recruits and even though he was only here for one year he gave us someone better than a 5 star recruit. He gave us FRANK MARTIN and he has taken this program by the reigns and step by step were getting better and better and soon enough we will beat the crap out of KU twice a year every year. We will prevail. We are K-State  :doom:  :bball:

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline MakeItRain

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
Re: My Point of View
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2010, 10:53:58 PM »
 didn't read, too long

Offline OK_Cat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Hey
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2010, 10:56:23 PM »
hey, bro, it's ISU week.  GTFOOMF with uk talk.

Offline mcmwcat

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • trips: "MCMW"
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2010, 10:57:29 PM »
hey, bro, it's ISU week.  GTFOOMF with uk talk.

biggist f'n game of the year

Offline nicname

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Deal with it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2010, 11:01:28 PM »
no we won't, ku is an elite program, even if we become elite it doesnt mean that we will sweep them year in year out.  It may happen from time to time(next year :crossfingers:) but we won't dominate them for some long period of time until Self isn't coaching their any longer.  even then they will probably bring in a sure fire winner.  the only way KSU will become consistently better than ku would be if ku were to tank like Indiana, or NU/OU football
If there was a gif of nicname thwarting the attempted-flag-taker and then gesturing him to suck it, followed by motioning for all of Hilton Shelter to boo him louder, it'd be better than that auburn gif.

The42Yardstick

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2010, 11:04:28 PM »

Offline catsdo

• Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2010, 11:06:32 PM »
 :flush: