Author Topic: Arkansas Razorback fan that's new to this message board!  (Read 4622 times)

Offline Razorback Pastor

• A Hog Droppings SOCK (outed by The Laundromat)
  • Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Arkansas Razorback fan that's new to this message board!
« on: December 06, 2011, 02:13:03 PM »
Hi everybody!  I'd like to introduce myself to all of you KSU Wildcat fans.  I'm a preacher at a small baptist church in Booneville, Arkansas and we love our Razorbacks!  We won't be able to go to the bowl game though because we don't have enough money.  But we are still looking forward to the battle and would like to say congratulations to you guys for being given the honor to play against an SEC team in the postseason.  I know that KSU isn't used to such publicity or a chance to place against quality competition, so I hope your awesome 3rd rate athletes don't choke!  In the meantime, I'll be sure to say a few extra prayers for you guys.

Tell me, what's the best thing about KSU's football program this year?

(Want to get rid of the ad? Register now for free!)

Offline PigFuker

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Arkansas Razorback fan that's new to this message board!
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 02:14:19 PM »
Ya! We're going to cum in your faces purple kitties! Hur hur hur
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 02:16:44 PM by PigFuker »

Offline MadCat

• TIME's Person Of The Year - 2006
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2011, 02:14:54 PM »
Hi everybody!  I'd like to introduce myself to all of you KSU Wildcat fans.  I'm a preacher at a small baptist church in Booneville, Arkansas and we love our Razorbacks!  We won't be able to go to the bowl game though because we don't have enough money.  But we are still looking forward to the battle and would like to say congratulations to you guys for being given the honor to play against an SEC team in the postseason.  I know that KSU isn't used to such publicity or a chance to place against quality competition, so I hope your awesome 3rd rate athletes don't choke!  In the meantime, I'll be sure to say a few extra prayers for you guys.

Our QB is a baptist too.  :cheers:

Offline FP TC etc.

• Katpak'r
  • USA! USA! USA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 02:20:38 PM »

Would Jesus make fun of our football team?

Offline BleedingPurple7

• Fan
  • The nearest exit may be behind you
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2011, 02:21:58 PM »

Alzheimers hasn't set in yet on OB?

Offline Deez Nutz

• Katpak'r
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2011, 02:23:40 PM »

The best thing about our football program this year is that we didn't fire our coach back in January after the bowl game like most people on this board wanted to.  True story.   :peek:

Offline Institutional Control

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2011, 02:24:44 PM »

Would Jesus make fun of our football team?

Last year, I think Jesus would have made fun of Carson Coffman.

Offline bigwillie20

• Racist Piece of Shit
  • Katpak'r
  • #FYJC #burnitdown
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 06, 2011, 02:27:17 PM »
Question for you Pastor?  Will you guys have your razordog mascot on the sidelines for this game?  I remember when you guys played Alabama State in that SEC championship game and he tried to bite the receiver...

Just want to let our guys know if we need to watch out for this little guy in the end zone  :ohno:

Offline Hog Droppings

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2011, 02:31:52 PM »
Jesus is most certainly a Razorback fan over KSU.  Why else would he have placed you goofy fucks in such a desolate square state and torture you all with tornadoes?  Think about it....

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2011, 02:32:39 PM »
Jesus is most certainly a Razorback fan over KSU.  Why else would he have placed you goofy fucks in such a desolate square state and torture you all with tornadoes?  Think about it....

Why would Razorback fans do that?!?  :dunno:

Offline k-state87

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2011, 02:38:16 PM »

I'll be sure to put a dollar in the basket, can I get an AMEN!

Offline 8manpick

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • A top quartile binger, poster, and friend
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2011, 02:40:20 PM »
Hi everybody!  I'd like to introduce myself to all of you KSU Wildcat fans.  I'm a preacher at a small baptist church in Booneville, Arkansas and we love our Razorbacks!  We won't be able to go to the bowl game though because we don't have enough money.  But we are still looking forward to the battle and would like to say congratulations to you guys for being given the honor to play against an SEC team in the postseason.  I know that KSU isn't used to such publicity or a chance to place against quality competition, so I hope your awesome 3rd rate athletes don't choke!  In the meantime, I'll be sure to say a few extra prayers for you guys.

sock

Edit: Not because you openly admitted to being poor, but because you used the correct form of your/you're.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2011, 02:42:44 PM by 8manpick »
:adios:

Offline puniraptor

• Tastemaker
  • Pak'r Élitaire
  • nostalgic reason
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2011, 02:42:00 PM »
Even if you disregard the chewed off NE corner it's clearly a rectangle, brother.

Offline fr@ck me

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2011, 02:43:20 PM »

Are you one of those babtists with snakes?  Do you and Fred Phelps hang out at the babtist conventions?

Offline Razorback Pastor

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2011, 02:46:40 PM »

sock

Edit: Not because you openly admitted to being poor, but because you used the correct form of your/you're.

I'm educated, what can I say?  The good Lord gave me a brain and my parents were kind enough to teach me how to use it.  Unless you're referring to the cotton thing on my foot, I don't know what a sock has to do with my post. 

Offline Razorback Pastor

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2011, 02:55:42 PM »

Are you one of those babtists with snakes?  Do you and Fred Phelps hang out at the babtist conventions?

I'm not too sure what a "babtist" is, but we do not handle snakes at my Baptist church.  I believe that you're referring to Pentecostals.  While we share many beliefs, we express ourselves differently.  You’re attempt to illicit a slur towards another religious expression is troubling, though.  I certainly expected more from a person from Kansas and I do believe that you are capable of doing better than that. 

After reading several other messages on this website, it’s become clear to me that fans from both schools lack the ability to engage in an intelligible dialogue.  A little smack talk is certainly understandable, but the fan bases of both schools are despicable.  This website is a deplorable marketing tool for the KSU organization and a scar on the community. 

I’m sure that the good Lord sees the good in yall’s comments and actions, but it escapes me.  I’ll be sure to include you all in my thoughts and prayers leading up to the game. 

Offline Rams

• Pak'r Élitaire
  • Worst poster on this board by far
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2011, 03:03:49 PM »
SOCKS ARE rough ridin' Fake Sugar Dick (WARNING, NOT THE REAL SUGAR DICK!).  JUST STOP!
"Son. This is why we are wildcats. Hard work, pride, the heart of this country. And if that's not enough for you, you can just move to California with your punk friends."

Offline Rage Against the McKee

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2011, 03:04:49 PM »

Offline ksu101

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2011, 04:08:15 PM »

More like Cooneville.   :opcat:

Offline Winters

• The King of Real Zeal
  • Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2011, 04:13:56 PM »

Nobody died.
Best #heel and/or #babyface on this blogsite

If it were up to me, Wintz would be on a fan scholarship, full ride.

Offline Hog Droppings

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2011, 05:29:11 PM »

Nobody died.

Maybe not.  But you should due everybody else a favor and hang yurself for talkin bad bout are passed brother. 

Offline MadCat

• Pak'r Élitaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2011, 05:29:55 PM »

Nobody died.

Maybe not.  But you should due everybody else a favor and hang yurself for talkin bad bout are passed brother. 

I just want Dylan back!  :shakesfist:

Offline HOGFANFORLIFE09

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2011, 05:37:38 PM »
« Reply #7 on: Today at 02:27:17 PM »   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question for you Pastor?  Will you guys have your razordog mascot on the sidelines for this game?  I remember when you guys played Alabama State in that SEC championship game and he tried to bite the receiver...

Just want to let our guys know if we need to watch out for this little guy in the end zone   

Hhhmmmm.... Strange because that's not our team. I guess people from Kansas can't tell a DOG apart from other animals.

Offline Dingo

• Combo-Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2011, 05:39:48 PM »
Matthew 5:22
I'm not a psychopath.  I'm a high-functioning sociopath.  Do your research.

Offline KSUSUCKS

• Sons of the Soil
  • Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2011, 09:13:46 PM »

Nobody died.
Typical K State fan